Going away or coming back?

Comments

• Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    I've no idea who you are but welcome back anyway @WillyGalore_Redux!! 😊
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Let’s hope it’s to stay this time. I believe your last return lasted about five minutes.
    Willy stay or Willy go?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well, well, well. @WillyGalore_Redux as I live and breath. <:-P
    What a nice surprise, how are you old chap?
  • WillyGalore_ReduxWillyGalore_Redux I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaaaaaaming
    Benny wrote: »
    Well, well, well. @WillyGalore_Redux as I live and breath. <:-P
    What a nice surprise, how are you old chap?

Hello @Benny. I've been doing well thank you old chap
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Christ almighty you took your time ,now you that you're returned Willy ,put your back into it 😉
    Welcome like the return of the most loved season it's great to see you here again.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited September 2020 Posts: 17,804
    Good to see you here again too, @Mrcoggins. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Last time I welcomed back some ancient members, they disappeared again in minutes, so I ain't saying nothing! (welcome back @WillyGalore_Redux)
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Good to see you here again too, @Mrcoggins. :)

Thankyou Draggers I do still pop into the office from time to time😎
    I never left just been lying low for a while.....
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Regardless, it's always good to see you, @Mrcoggins.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I will be leaving the forums for an unknown amount of time. I’ve had it with certain members attacking every single post I make. It is no longer amusing to be part of a community when absolute morons will attack you for posting facts about current topics.

If mods see fit to ban or suspend me for this post (or the one I made in the NTTD at the box office thread), so be it. I don’t plan on returning until the specific trolls have been removed. I almost miss Panchito at this point as he usually posted in threads I didn’t participate in.

Over and out.
    Never understood why members leave, because a few simple disagreements. Just ignore whoever and move on. By leaving altogether you only punish yourself... 8->
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2020 Posts: 23,336
    @DaltonCraig007 just ignore it, there is never any point in letting people online we hardly know bother us. Keep positive
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @DaltonCraig007
    No need to leave. Ignore others and give us some time to sort the flags out. :)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @DaltonCraig007, Hopefully you'll come back in time. Taking a break from the site every now and then is good for one's health. I know I've hit my breaking point on this site sometimes. Just kick back for a few months, focus your energy on something positive and it should do you some good. :)
    I kept getting a site unsafe warning when I tried to log into MI6 today.
    Malware/hackers, etc.
    Happened several times. I rebooted, so let's see.

If this continues I may bail for awhile.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Same here @ToTheRight
    I'm getting it very often, the warning screen with the yellow border. I'd suggest browsing the forum logged out.
    QBranch wrote: »
    I'm getting it very often, the warning screen with the yellow border. I'd suggest browsing the forum logged out.

Good idea. If several of us are getting this perhaps the mods could look into it?
  • I've had this message several times too.
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Yep keeps coming up with certificate out of date error, need to refresh the page several times. Doesn't help being logged out.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    I kept getting a site unsafe warning when I tried to log into MI6 today.
    Malware/hackers, etc.
    Happened several times. I rebooted, so let's see.

If this continues I may bail for awhile.

I got the same message on my PC and Phone, previously I have had a similar issue on a couple of threads only. I think certain links from other sites eg pictures on the Bond Girl Friday thread were setting off my security system.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've had it all morning with virtually every thread I open, and it's definitely not the first time it's happened.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I think as Max said, it's probably just that the security certificate has gone out of date and the webmaster needs to update it.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    We’re on to it.
    50397040677_46cbcc6b01_o.png
    QBranch wrote: »
    50397040677_46cbcc6b01_o.png

:)) good one.
    Q5zFXOw.gif
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Goodbye.

The security risk page still comes up, which is a relatively MINOR nuisance. However most annoying.
    The newest delay of NTTD has completely taken any wind out of my sails that was left. It’s hard to feel any hype or enthusiasm so I’m just going to leave rather than spread negativity. Power to those who somehow manage to stay positive.