Going away or coming back?

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Thunderpussy Welcome back, TP, I've always enjoyed your contributions on the forums. Please stick around, at least just to have a laugh. Happy new year to you!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    We have been a bit short on thunder.
    Pussy too.
    :D I had thought if MI6 had gone all politically correct, I could be
    known as StormyLadyGarden
    :))
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Benny wrote: »
    Anyone know where our resident nut lover @Max_The_Parrot has flown off too?
    Hasn't been active since 23rd October.
    Could be mating season I suppose.
    Max is fine. He had the feeling that he spent a bit too much time here for a while and needed a rest. He prefers reading a lot of Bond books at the moment and comes sometimes to comment in a few threads.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Very nice to see you @Thunderpussy or is that ‘Stormyladygarden’ I’m a little confused.
    And thanks for the update on @Max_The_Parrot @goldenswissroyale
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Welcome back @Thunderpussy! I've been expecting (to stroke) you! :)
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Benny wrote: »
    Anyone know where our resident nut lover @Max_The_Parrot has flown off too?
    Hasn't been active since 23rd October.
    Could be mating season I suppose.

@Benny, really sorry I didn't see this message otherwise I would have replied to it myself. I must admit I didn't expect anyone to mention me here, it's almost brought a tear to my eye that people might miss me, genuinely!

No problems here, just with all the endless bad news on the Internet I've lost a bit of my mojo and just generally not been spending as much time on websites, forums, social media etc lately. I think it does me good. I've instead taken the time to catch up on endless piles of books (many Bond related!) that I haven't read, movies and boxsets that need catching up and generally trying to switch off and relax!

However, fear not, I certainly haven't forgotten you guys, I'm still part of the gang, and will pop in from time to time to chirp in where I can, and will no doubt be ramping up my time here as we approach NTTD ... sometime this year ... maybe ... if we're lucky ... you never know!!

But once again thanks to everyone who asked after me! You're all a soft squidgy lovely lot of people really, aren't you! Have a nut!!
    Thanks @Max_The_Parrot I can understand the lack of enthusiasm, I've
    suffered from it to, due to the crazy times we're living in. Can make
    anyone give in and cry ;)
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Good to see our resident pets @Thunderpussy and @Max_The_Parrot are still prowling and fluttering about!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Good to see our resident pets @Thunderpussy and @Max_The_Parrot are still prowling and fluttering about!

Indeed! @Max_The_Parrot don't forget to get your birdbrain over to the guess the character section!
    My internet and phone has been out of commission the past few days. My modem had finally run it's course. I'm old school enough I still prefer a landline, yet unlike normal people who go thru a telephone company, my phone line is hooked thru my now dead modem.
    Long story even more dull, not only was I booted offline, but unable to have contact with the outside world. Completely under the radar.

It was kind of nice, actually. If Raoul Silva had anything to do with this, he gets my thanks.
    Still the time must come to resurface and I am back.............

@ToTheRight reporting for duty.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, @ToTheRight!
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Welcome back, @ToTheRight!

Thanks!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    @ToTheRight has become quite a fixture around here. I remember when the boy first arrived, one month after I did.

It's a great place to indulge in Bond chit chat when, especially when life itself can be overwhelming. Forget one's one troubles and nit-pick the various gunbarrel poses and so forth. LOL.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    @ToTheRight has become quite a fixture around here. I remember when the boy first arrived, one month after I did.

It's a great place to indulge in Bond chit chat when, especially when life itself can be overwhelming. Forget one's one troubles and nit-pick the various gunbarrel poses and so forth. LOL.
    There's nothing like it. Welcome back.
    Welcome back, @ToTheRight
    Thanks, guys! It was frustrating to have my phone and internet out for a few days, but kind of nice at the same time.
    "Good to have you back ToTheRight, I do hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence?"
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    "Good to have you back ToTheRight, I do hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence?"

I certainly hope so, too.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    This will be my last post! There are a few reasons why it’s not good for me to be on here right now, but thanks to everyone for the good Bond discussions, and the various game threads, they have been a lot of fun! Can’t wait for NTTD!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Sorry to hear that, @NickTwentyTwo - take care of yourself, and you're always welcome if you change your mind.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Sorry to see you're departing @NickTwentyTwo hopefully it's not a forever thing, and more of an extended hiatus. Either way, all the best.
    Sorry to hear, @NickTwentyTwo Although I can understand how at times we all
    feel the need for a break from time to time.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    This will be my last post! There are a few reasons why it’s not good for me to be on here right now, but thanks to everyone for the good Bond discussions, and the various game threads, they have been a lot of fun! Can’t wait for NTTD!

We will keep your seat warm, just in case. Take care.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I hope that won't ultimately be your last post, @NickTwentyTwo. Please know that we're here for you and wishing you return again one day when you're ready. A break from posting is needed every so often. It's only natural. Here's hoping we see you on here again down the line. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Too bad you're leaving us, @NickTwentyTwo, but remember, no-one ever leaves the community...

I mean, don't stay away too long, mate. ;-)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Come back when you feel better. No need to burn all bridges.