No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Vp5aDGa.jpg

That is DC quitting the role.
    no its how Babs is securing a 6th film

"if you say yes to a 6th we tow you back to shore if not good luck"
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Vp5aDGa.jpg

I saw that on the Bond Facebook what are they doing? 🤣
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Vp5aDGa.jpg

Probably moving the car to a different location. They were filming at Port Antonio (I think) and might've felt that moving the car to currently unknown location 2 would be faster than other methods.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Vp5aDGa.jpg

Probably moving the car to a different location. They were filming at Port Antonio (I think) and might've felt that moving the car to currently unknown location 2 would be faster than other methods.

Ok @AgentJamesBond007
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Risico007 wrote: »

:))
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

As Craig floats at the mercy of the current, Brosnan blows by in the Q boat, “Gadgets aren’t so stupid now are they?”
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany

As Craig floats at the mercy of the current, Brosnan blows by in the Q boat, “Gadgets aren’t so stupid now are they?”

LOL :-D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Have the Italy scenes been scrapped yet? Maybe The Sun stopped shining there or something. If so, I blame Daniel Craig.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Cary started following Dan Romer on Instagram yesterday. They have worked together in the past - surely Romer is the favourite for the gig. His work on 'Beasts' was incredible....

He's mostly from the indie-cinema world.....it be cool for Eon to go for an "up-and-comer" over a veteran.

zwXpRUSU_400x400.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2475118/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr28
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Have the Italy scenes been scrapped yet? Maybe The Sun stopped shining there or something. If so, I blame Daniel Craig.

I'd blame Panchito. He's still mad that they rejected his drafts for B25.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Cary started following Dan Romer on Instagram yesterday. They have worked together in the past - surely Romer is the favourite for the gig. His work on 'Beasts' was incredible....

He's mostly from the indie-cinema world.....it be cool for Eon to go for an "up-and-comer" over a veteran.

zwXpRUSU_400x400.jpg

He seems to be more Newman (sounds) than Arnold (melody).
    Tuxedo wrote: »

zwXpRUSU_400x400.jpg

Yes, not too mad about his endeavours so far. Could work very well for a Kubrick or Nolan flick, though. I understand why Fukunaga likes him. Don't think he suits Bond very well, though.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 6,665
    The grey t shirt makes a comeback. It's probably the very same one, if one takes in account the many holes this one has near his armpit ;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Dan Romer would be horrible for Bond.
    jake24 wrote: »
    Dan Romer would be horrible for Bond.

Yes, I concur.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I like Dan Romer. He does what he does very well. The score for BEASTS OF NO NATION is incredibly effective.

But yes, not sold on him being the composer for Bond. However, perhaps he can display a versatility that he hasn't been afforded the opportunity to on indie films that didn't require it? You never know.
    cwl007 wrote: »
    Left field punt Re' the title. (Just catching up on the previous page, gave me an idea)
    What if they do have a title and are keeping it quiet on purpose. What if the title is 'All The Time in the World' and it's a secret because fans would immediately know what was likely to happen to Swann.
    It might also explain why that line was removed from the end of Spectre.
    (The chances of this being true are slim but one can hope in excitement)

I'd thought the same - there is a title but one that might give away too much (at least at this point). Though as has been mentioned, they'll have to release the bloody thing sooner or later!
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241

He also follows people like Lykke Li. Lykke Li for the Bond 25 theme?

It's probably just Fukunaga following people, but you never know. Romer might be a possibility.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400

It's probably just Fukunaga following people, but you never know. Romer might be a possibility.

He's also following the whole of the Bond 25 cast and Eva Green.........................Fukunaga only follows 55 people currently and aside from things like the National Geographic page, he only follows people he seemingly knows. Very Interesting.

Possible cameo to wrap up the Craig era? maybe Madeleine dumps Bond after she figures out he isn't over his ex?

Also, it seems CJF hasa brother working on the film:

Lots of Jamaica photos on his profile.
    God help us, Eva still looks absolutely fantastic.
    octofinger wrote: »
    God help us, Eva still looks absolutely fantastic.

Doesn't she? ;)

(Back to watching CR for the nth time)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Tuxedo wrote: »

zwXpRUSU_400x400.jpg

*screaming internally*

He's also following the whole of the Bond 25 cast and Eva Green.........................Fukunaga only follows 55 people currently and aside from things like the National Geographic page, he only follows people he seemingly knows. Very Interesting.

Possible cameo to wrap up the Craig era? maybe Madeleine dumps Bond after she figures out he isn't over his ex?

This probably has more to do with Instagram's algorithm presenting his account with Bond-related pages considering all the Bond account attention he gets, and not him actively seeking out Eva Green. But you never know.
  • echoecho 007 in New York

To be fair, who wouldn't follow Eva Green...anywhere?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Just when I thought after all these years, Eva couldn’t get more beautiful, here I am jaw-droppingly proven wrong. :x
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Just when I thought after all these years, Eva couldn’t get more beautiful, here I am jaw-droppingly proven wrong. :x

Martin Campbell must have the ability to see into the future, as all the main Bond girls he cast in GE and CR look amazing 24 years / 13 years later. Famke Janssen and Izabella Scorupco in particular still look drop dead gorgeous more than 2 decades since Goldeneye.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,241

Struggling to see where a cameo of Vesper might fit in, and why they should bring up Vesper again. You never know though.

Maybe CJF's brother (who's a photographer according to the Instagram bio), is there to take behind the scenes photos? Would be great if we could get a Bond (25) on set book.