No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    The nuns are keeping mum. ;) Alas ...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Now I want "Nobody Lives Forever"as the title just to see how many people freak out thinking that portends the end of Bond.

I hope that somebody, anybody, who attended that event last night would write about it. But I don't see anything yet ...
    I really wouldn't mind an "end of Bond" as long as he doesn't die or become a traitor so his legend sinks with him and he goes into hiding.
    So it appears there is a title chosen.
    Could Shatterhand have been the working title and they finally decided against it?

Although since Oberhauser is not Blofeld I won't entirely dismiss the possibility of Shatterhand as a title. I think it's implausible at this point, mind you.
    I doubt shatterhand was ever the title. It's going to be an original one like skyfall
    Those who attended Covent Garden tonight may have had to sign an NSA going into the event?
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Now I want "Nobody Lives Forever"as the title just to see how many people freak out thinking that portends the end of Bond.

I hope that somebody, anybody, who attended that event last night would write about it. But I don't see anything yet ...

Make a teaser poster like this one and you'll have the tabloids run wild as Blofeld's siamese fighting fish!

NLF03.jpg
    I don't mind this Bond moving off into the proverbial sunset ... just not killed off.

Come to think of it, the title I still really like is Silhouette Man. It could finish with Bond in shadows, with a lovely lady also further along, who steps out in shadow to meet him. Not necessarily the Roger treatment '"once around the world" once more, James).
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Stellar suggestion, @4EverBonded!
    What I wish for anyway. :)
    So the wait goes on for a press conference date?
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I doubt shatterhand was ever the title. It's going to be an original one like skyfall

What makes you say that
    I am madly in love with Barbara Broccoli!
    I am madly in love with Barbara Broccoli!

giphy.gif
    @Torgeirtrap I will be forever grateful to Goddess Barbara for vetoing the most asinine potential Bond movie title of all time.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Not even a press conference date .... :(
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    talos7 wrote: »
    It'll probably be another countdown situation like they did for Spectre's conference.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Denbigh wrote: »
    It'll probably be another countdown situation like they did for Spectre's conference.

What was the duration?

• DenbighDenbigh UK

What was the duration?
    Only a couple of days I think.
    RIP. Not too surprised though.
    Kind of weird they won't talk about their upcoming bond film. its like a chore for them to discuss it, make the films etc
    @Torgeirtrap I will be forever grateful to Goddess Barbara for vetoing the most asinine potential Bond movie title of all time.

Never been a fan of Shatterhand myself either. I keep imagining the theme tune, and a singer belting out something that only sounds like Shat-her-hand, during the chorus.
    Not even a smidge, a footnote, a modicum shred, a crumb, a pinch, a tinge, a trifle jot, a dash, a drop, a grain, an atom, a scrap, a tiny speck. Nothing?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Kind of weird they won't talk about their upcoming bond film. its like a chore for them to discuss it, make the films etc
    Not really, they just like to keep the secrecy and to say it's a chore for them is very insulting since it's their family business. If this because they haven't said when the conference is, then come on man, be patient. You'll have it at some point during the next month, I promise.
    I expect them to be very lid shut, tight lipped after the damn Sony leaks.
    But something ... especially press conference date ... would have been nice. :)
    I expect them to be very lid shut, tight lipped after the damn Sony leaks.
    But something ... especially press conference date ... would have been nice. :)

Exactly. Or just a "it's eight o clock and all is well" shout. Anything, really.
    Not really, they just like to keep the secrecy and to say it's a chore for them is very insulting since it's their family business. If this because they haven't said when the conference is, then come on man, be patient. You'll have it at some point during the next month, I promise.
    I was insulted as a fan when they were thrilled to delay the film a second time. Gotta keep your fans/customers happy or someone else will business 101
    So starting a film college is great! Exciting.
    But they still held this at Bond in Motion, I believe (unless I missed the change in venue) ... so a Bond question would have been not only appropriate, but expected, I would think (no matter how tense they are in not answering).