Bond 23 007 car

191011121315»

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 820
    Well they this web released Sky Scalextric set. It will have just the classic Aston Martin DB5 & the other is the Current model Range Rover. But he still sure he driving the Range Rover Evoque. The F-type may be likely in Bond 24. Because Jaguar may reveal the F-type after the release of Skyfall. It will be great for Bond to switch to a Jaguar in the Future.
    Agent7F wrote:
    Well they this web released Sky Scalextric set. It will have just the classic Aston Martin DB5 & the other is the Current model Range Rover. But he still sure he driving the Range Rover Evoque. The F-type may be likely in Bond 24. Because Jaguar may reveal the F-type after the release of Skyfall. It will be great for Bond to switch to a Jaguar in the Future.
    NO! No other car has that royal charm that an Aston Martin.
    [-(
    Germanlady wrote:

Very cool! Thanks for posting. Shows all of 'em Bond has used right?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 138
    Agent7F wrote:

The production F-type is to be revealed at the Paris Motorshow in September, but I would agree that Bond 24 is more likely given the fact that the Scalextric set doesn't feature it and the Paris show will also see the debut of a new Range Rover but its the old one we have seen them using so far. I keep forgetting that there is chase with the Range Rover in London as all we have seen are relatively slow moving shots!

I think Bond changing to a Jaguar sportscar for a few films would be great, but he should always return to Aston Martin.

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    To be honest I never felt Bond should be driving anything but AM, but this F-type does have the right look and feel. So perhaps, indeed in B24?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 135
    To be honest I never felt Bond should be driving anything but AM, but this F-type does have the right look and feel. So perhaps, indeed in B24?

Yes that's exactly how I feel. Even if the f-type has the right look and feel, the fact that it's NOT AM is what bothers me. AM is the only beautiful sports made to run on roads and it's perfect for Bond.

Interesting that the latest blog talks about Bond tailing Severine along the lit up Shanghai highways but doesn't show the vehicles involved...
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 820
    MikeBravo wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:
    NO! No other car has that royal charm that an Aston Martin.
    [-(
    Gus82 wrote:
    Agent7F wrote:
    /quote]

The production F-type is to be revealed at the Paris Motorshow in September, but I would agree that Bond 24 is more likely given the fact that the Scalextric set doesn't feature it and the Paris show will also see the debut of a new Range Rover but its the old one we have seen them using so far. I keep forgetting that there is chase with the Range Rover in London as all we have seen are relatively slow moving shots!

I think Bond changing to a Jaguar sportscar for a few films would be great, but he should always return to Aston Martin.

I also favour Bond in a New Aston Martin but in Skyfall it was announced that he'll only drive classic Aston Martin DB5. But if They switch him off the Aston either in Skyfall or Bond 24, I should say it must be Jaguar this time. (I'll make new post about soon).
    Interestingly Aston Martin has a new DBS out later in the year.....

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Aston-Martins-new-DBS-2012-scooped/

Everything seems to indicate that Jaguar Land Rover have the vehicle provider gig exclusively, but remember the cryptic comments by the Aston design boss.... Could they have secured a brief role for the new DBS in China?
    After the DB5 my favourite Aston was Dalt's beefy Volante.
    I'd have to opt for Lazenby's DBS in OHMSS. Man, what a good looking car.

aston-martin-dbs-v8.2000x1333.Jan-12-2012_12.41.28.412256.jpg

Very cool. It would be nice if they brought one of these bad boys back instead of the now over-used DB5. Since GE, the DB5 has now appeared in what, 4 or 5 films...?

But better still, a nice contemporary British sports car.

Getafix wrote:

Very cool. It would be nice if they brought one of these bad boys back instead of the now over-used DB5. Since GE, the DB5 has now appeared in what, 4 or 5 films...?

But better still, a nice contemporary British sports car.

Absolutely. Bad Boys... ROYAL BAD BOYS!
    Gus82 wrote:
    Interestingly Aston Martin has a new DBS out later in the year.....

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Aston-Martins-new-DBS-2012-scooped/

Everything seems to indicate that Jaguar Land Rover have the vehicle provider gig exclusively, but remember the cryptic comments by the Aston design boss.... Could they have secured a brief role for the new DBS in China?

The wheel plates.... I'm sure that those are not the ones to come out in the production model... I so much hope I'm right.
    The DBS looks a bit ugly here.
  • This is my sister-law on her wedding day - this car we were told by the hire company will feature in Skyfall....

WajidThiara180.jpg
    Well it look like Bond got no new Mi6 car at all. The Classic Aston Martin DB5 is only off Duty car. I don't what rubbish you put about it. For sure you saw the trailers he won't be issue a new Aston Martin at all. So that the end of it. When Bond 24 comes I be title it different. I expect in Jag or Lotus but no Aston.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    FireSkull wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    This:

Nissan-Deltawing-3.jpg

Give Bond his own batmobile. ;-)

yes but will be return it in pristine order?
    =bg= wrote:
    FireSkull wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    This:

Nissan-Deltawing-3.jpg

Give Bond his own batmobile. ;-)

yes but will be return it in pristine order?

I like the idea of giving Bond his own iconic car. How about one of these? LF10_r101_01.jpg

Oh, wait, yeah.
  • The DB5 is only Bonds iconic car because it was in the Connery films and they've bought it back time and time again since GE. And now if you complain about the DB5 being overused people say "no, it's Bonds car", when it wasn't Bond's car for 30 years.

I like the F type, I wouldn't mind that being in Bond 24.
    Getafix wrote:

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Moore's Lotus either. I love that car, and it's iconic, but hasn't been overused since they haven't bought it back once.
    @TheLivingRoyal

I like how it was used in GE,CR and TWINE (mainly because it's on screen for only one scene and/or 20 seconds)
    Well beside he didn't get a new company but he drove a Mercedes Benz S-Class current model for first time since Mercedes became Villians car starting Goldfinger. Beside His Private Aston Martin.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,941
    *straightens tie underwater*

"Yessshh, but my martini's still dry."

http://teamflotus.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/roger-moore-dropping-fish-from-lotus.jpg?w=750

:)) I'm guessing he'll pay more attention to the warning signs in future.
  • Poor chap, he should have bought the Lotus instead lol
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 820
    Since the Bond 24 car thread has been open someone close this post please.
This discussion has been closed.