Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

This is lillias right a plus-size model on Instagram she could be bond girl material in my opinion

No.
  • kg54mvpkg54mvp USA
    doubleoego wrote: »

This is lillias right a plus-size model on Instagram she could be bond girl material in my opinion

No.

Yeah....hell no..

"Bond looks for another way out as the henchmen draw closer to him and lillias. He finds a moterbike nearby. "Hop on" he says to lillias. She gets on the back of the bike, and the whole bike breaks apart."
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    kg54mvp wrote: »

No.

Yeah....hell no..

"Bond looks for another way out as the henchmen draw closer to him and lillias. He finds a moterbike nearby. "Hop on" he says to lillias. She gets on the back of the bike, and the whole bike breaks apart."
    =))

Welcome to the forums, mate!
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.

No.

Yeah....hell no..

=))

Q57lV.gif
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    00Agent wrote: »

No.

Yeah....hell no..

=))

Q57lV.gif
    On days like these, I might just do the same.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 677
    Ana de Armas. She impressed me in Blade Runner 2049 (where she kind of played a Bond girl) and her beauty reminds me of Barbara Bach. It would have to be for the next (younger) Bond, though.

A6-4.jpg
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 5,185
    Yupp +1
    I am also hoping she will be Bond girl #26
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    A big overwhelming 'yes' to the last one.

An almost pleading 'no' to the generously sized one.
    I'm not sure of her name but if we're looking at people Danny Boyle has worked with before, maybe the actress who played Sick Boy's girlfriend in T2? Been too long since we had an Eastern European Bond girl.

If they wanted to go English then I think Jenna Coleman would be really good.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Never heard of Lillias Right before, but a quick (cautious) search shows that she has an attractive face, so I don't think the image above is a particularly fair one. But I can't see such casting ever happening.

As for Ana de Arnas, yes, but only with the next (younger) Bond.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Never heard of Lillias Right before, but a quick (cautious) search shows that she has an attractive face, so I don't think the image above is a particularly fair one. But I can't see such casting ever happening.

Here's a more modest one she does look like bond girl material and not to bash anyone on this board but I find the jokes and ridicules about her weight juvenile and extremely immature!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Goldeneye0094, her being cast as a Bond girl just isn't going to happen. Society may be ridiculously PC these days, but it's not at that level (yet).
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Just went on her instagram and, hey, all for plus-size models feeling free and confident, and all that jazz, but Lillias will never get close to Bond, unless it's in a role such as the one in TLD-- brief and perhaps comical.

But even then, I doubt it.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Ashley Graham gets a lot of mileage out of the the Bond Girl thing.

Doesn't have to be the main Bond Girl, she could take a Naomi-sized role.

Ashley Graham Gets 'Wet and Wild' in Behind-the-Scenes 'Sports Illustrated' Video
    By Libby Birk - April 10, 2018
    popculture.com/celebrity/2018/04/10/ashley-graham-wet-wild-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-instagram-video/

Ashley Graham on Becoming a Bond Girl
    By Neha Prakash@nehapk January 10, 2017
    https://allure.com/story/ashley-graham-bond-girl

Ashley Graham has a steamy Bond girl moment in Cancun
    Ashley Graham channels her inner Bond girl while on vacation in Cancun.
    By Kelsey Hendrix October 14, 2016
    https://si.com/swim-daily/2016/10/14/ashley-graham-bond-girl-cancun-vacation-black-binkini

ashely.jpg
    c2l6ZT1s
    Ashley Graham gets a lot of mileage out of the the Bond Girl thing.

Doesn't have to be the main Bond Girl, she could take a Naomi-sized role.

Ashley Graham Gets 'Wet and Wild' in Behind-the-Scenes 'Sports Illustrated' Video
    By Libby Birk - April 10, 2018
    popculture.com/celebrity/2018/04/10/ashley-graham-wet-wild-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-instagram-video/

Ashley Graham on Becoming a Bond Girl
    By Neha Prakash@nehapk January 10, 2017
    https://allure.com/story/ashley-graham-bond-girl

Ashley Graham has a steamy Bond girl moment in Cancun
    Ashley Graham channels her inner Bond girl while on vacation in Cancun.
    By Kelsey Hendrix October 14, 2016
    https://si.com/swim-daily/2016/10/14/ashley-graham-bond-girl-cancun-vacation-black-binkini

ashely.jpg
    c2l6ZT1s

Hell yes to Ashley Graham!!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Palm, meet forehead.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    peter wrote: »
    Palm, meet forehead.

The palms of the posters before you obviously meet another body part.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.

Quite so Major and she has the most interesting eyes.
    Palm, meet forehead.

Obviously you're not into bigger women being bond girls
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    In Risico wasn't Lisl supposed to be slightly plump or am I wrong? Haven't read it in a while.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 684
    Ana de Armas.
    Both of these women are beautiful and talented (I've thought of Coleman before, but how did I not think of Armas after BR2049?), but I'd probably hold off casting either until B26. An actress of about 40 or older would be best if Craig's staying on for B25.
    Ludovico wrote:
    In Risico wasn't Lisl supposed to be slightly plump or am I wrong? Haven't read it in a while.
    "On the far side of the square, rather plain room, at the corner table by the caisse, the plump fair-haired girl with the dramatic mouth said to the jovial good-living man with the thick rope of spaghetti joining his face to his plate: 'He has a rather cruel smile. But he is very handsome. Spies aren't usually so good-looking. Are you sure you are right, mein Täubchen?'"
  • peterpeter Toronto

Palm, meet forehead.

The palms of the posters before you obviously meet another body part.

Ouch

• peterpeter Toronto
    Palm, meet forehead.

Obviously you're not into bigger women being bond girls

Afraid I’m not.
    Strog wrote: »
    Ana de Armas.
    Both of these women are beautiful and talented (I've thought of Coleman before, but how did I not think of Armas after BR2049?), but I'd probably hold off casting either until B26. An actress of about 40 or older would be best if Craig's staying on for B25.
    Ludovico wrote:
    "On the far side of the square, rather plain room, at the corner table by the caisse, the plump fair-haired girl with the dramatic mouth said to the jovial good-living man with the thick rope of spaghetti joining his face to his plate: 'He has a rather cruel smile. But he is very handsome. Spies aren't usually so good-looking. Are you sure you are right, mein Täubchen?'"

We could have a plump Bond girl. She doesn't have to be obese.
    We had a few in the past. Dink, for example. And the masseuse from FRWL.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Indeed. The distinction is an important one. Best to start slowly and increase (literally as well as figuratively) depending on how it goes and how the market responds. Tread lightly and feel our way forward, so to speak.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    bondjames wrote: »
    Indeed. The distinction is an important one. Best to start slowly and increase (literally as well as figuratively) depending on how it goes and how the market responds. Tread lightly and feel our way forward, so to speak.

B26
    a-pudgy-young-woman-eating-a-fruit-cake-AHR0TX.jpg

B27
    woman-eating-fatty-food-C52WAN.jpg
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    bondjames wrote: »

B26
    a-pudgy-young-woman-eating-a-fruit-cake-AHR0TX.jpg

B27
    woman-eating-fatty-food-C52WAN.jpg

Not for a Bond girl.

But these two could play James Bond after craig ;)
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @Thunderfinger should in casting.

As far as Dink or anyone from the early Bond films being “plump”, they would seem decidedly quite small compared to the plus-size models of today.