The great MI6 Community JAMES BOND Advent Calendar

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Nice job @Dragonpol .

Thank you, @Birdleson. There was meant to be more but I'll maybe keep it for next year.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    6s9utl.jpg

"I thought Shanta only came once a year."
    6s9utl.jpg

Santa's candy cane certainly came in handy .
  • Andi1996RueggAndi1996Ruegg Hello. It's me, Evelyn Tremble.
    DECEMBER 28TH

A bit premature perhaps...but I do wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE.
    ...very thankful to have found this place and the great people on this forum...

we can come together more than once a year :D ...oh that one will never get old with me
    full.jpg

THIS THE SEASON TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
    full.jpg

Romance is in the air and it tastes oh so sweet.
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

...oh James!
    full.jpg

007! Really!!
    full.jpg
    I hope all my MI6 buddies on here had a fantastic Christmas all around the world?!!! In case I should not get the opportunity? I just want to wish you all and your families a healthy and happy 2018!!!!
    Same back at you, and to everyone else as well.
    Happy New Year 2018 everyone!
    @4EverBonded

this one's for you Planet Queen! ...and everyone who enjoys real music.

XOXO your Electric Warrior Andi.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Good posts this year, Happy New Year everyone.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2017 Posts: 12,459
    Cheers! And rock on, Andi! xx Marc Bolan, forever timeless. Every century.

Here's to happy Bonding in 2018 for everyone. Best wishes to all.
    Films set in 2018:

Iron Sky (2012)

Termianator Salvation (2009)

Films set in 2018:

Iron Sky (2012)

Termianator Salvation (2009)

I hope they don't feature any space ships or cities in space as they're gonna be disappointed!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Here's to happy Bonding in 2018 for everyone. Best wishes to all.

I think I've done more Bond-related stuff in 2017 than in any previous year, including somehow seeing 10 Bond films on the big screen (6 in one night).

Even more of this sort of thing in 2018, please.

Happy New Year, fellow-agents!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2018 Posts: 4,444
    39788.gif
    Happy Newyear World..
    happy new year to everybody
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Thanks to all those that participated big and small for this year's advent calendar. We weren't ever going to match the output of the first year, but I think it was important to keep this running for our holiday related musings and well wishes, in addition to honoring Jason's creation when he couldn't be with us.

I hope that 2018 brings better things for all of us, especially since some of us are long overdue for some good news.
  • I've been running on reduced presence here for the last several months due primarily to technical difficulties. Thankfully, Santa Q came through for me this Christmas and I'll be here a bit more often in 2018. So maybe it's good news for some of us. Anyway, Happy New Year to us all and with any luck I'll be able to take a day on the Advent Calendar for 2018.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Happy New Year to you all. Even though I am not the most prolific poster on here, I have been even less so lately. Personal issues have dictated that but I intend to make that right and have more of a presence (if that’s the correct word) on here.

May 2018 be good to you all.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @BeatlesSansWiFi, great to have you back. You've been missed!

@Shark_0f_Largo, nice to have you back as well. It just won't do to have either of you leave us for extended amounts of time.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Thank you kindly.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    bliadhna Mhath Ùr! To 2018!

Good T. Rex, @Andi1996Ruegg. I'm kind of stuck in the 20th Century for some things.

The best recording of this Kinks song. Live, of course.

I hope you all had a great New Years Eve? And that your heads are not too heavy today?!!! Lol!
    The first day of this year is almost over already in my time zone. 2100 hours here and I started the 1st of January with NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN and soon I'll end it with another Bond.
    What better way to start a new year.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    My friends, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having revived this thread for December 2017.
    I only realised and saw it today and reading all your posts has warmed my heart.
    A special thanks to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    edited February 2018 Posts: 28,694
    We were happy to carry on the tradition, @BondJasonBond006. Hopefully you'll be around for the next one and can lead it yourself again! Wasn't really the same this go 'round.
    We were happy to carry on the tradition, @BondJasonBond006. Hopefully you'll be around for the next one and can lead it yourself again! Wasn't really the same this go 'round.

Seconded!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,376
    This was mentioned on another thread, it's late in the month though I'll do one for the 21st December...

XBM%2038%20copy.jpg

Other members feel free to claim a remaining date...
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    If anyone is interested, thread starter and former member @BondJasonBond006 runs a Bond Instagram page and has continued the advent tradition https://instagram.com/momentsinbond?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1e1mh7orgpknw
    I was looking through my bookmarks and noticed this thread, with December not far away are there any members interested in doing the advent Calender this year?
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    If you need an extra wing I’d be happy to help