No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

If I'm a betting man I think it's Craig and they delay is cause they want the entire cast of Spectre back or they are waiting for a director they want.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    If I'm a betting man I think it's Craig and they delay is cause they want the entire cast of Spectre back or they are waiting for a director they want.
    Mr. M?
    Studio partner distributor must be locked if they have a date.

Someone else on Twitter pointed this out - this is JUST as the review embargo for Logan Lucky lifts and press tours with Craig are about to begin...
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 1,965
    bondjames wrote: »
    Mr. M?

Oh please no but if that's what Daniel wants then Daniel will get
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I really, really hope that's not the case.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2017 Posts: 11,139
    Not getting really excited until cast and crew are confirmed but good news nonetheless. We have a tentative release date.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I really, really hope that's not the case.

I think it is.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    They are giving Adele an extra year for her throat to heal.
    No, just by instinct, no. I am very sure it's not him.
    What's the bet we're going to get SF 2?
    Germanlady wrote: »
    No, just by instinct, no. I am very sure it's not him.

You're very sure it's not who?
    Yet another 4 year gap between films.

It might as well be 5 considering its being released at the backend of 2019. Jeez. Still, I always maintained 2018 was never going to happen so this is a good outcome all things considered.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    If it's with Craig, I'm slightly disappointed. But given recent talks it might be the case.
    bondjames wrote: »
    What's the bet we're going to get SF 2?

Good lord, I hope not.
    doubleoego wrote: »

It might as well be 5 considering its being released at the backend of 2019. Jeez. Still, I always maintained 2018 was never going to happen so this is a good outcome all things considered.

November 2015 - November 2019 = four years, though.
    Well there it is; big news at last. My guess is Craig is indeed coming back - this next one being his last. That will make 3 straight decades with 3 Bond films for each decade.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    F**k yess!!!!
    edited July 2017 Posts: 11,139
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »

November 2015 - November 2019 = four years, though.

Yeah, I know; you're right. I was just embellishing the proximity of Nov 2019 to 2020 which would have taken it into its 5th year.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    The big heavy wheels are finally turning! What an exciting time! :D
    I think it'll be Craig too FWIW
    The beauty of whoever Bond is in 'Bond 25' is that it's either a brand new actor kickstarting his era, or it's Craig, confirming a new actor will step in for the next film. Good stuff.
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 2,115
    Rack up another scoop proved correct for Bamigboye. Purvis & Wade's return was confirmed in the announcement.
    Rack another scoop proved correct for Bamigboye. Purvis & Wade's return was confirmed.
    A rather unfortunate piece of news imho. Hopefully they have a script doctor in to cleanse it up.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    The suspense on Craig is KILLING me. Regardless, so happy we have a release date!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    i have a strange feeling that DC will NOT be returning. I hope I'm wrong, but i think we're about to get new-casting news... Or why not announce:

Daniel Craig will be returning as James Bond 007 on November 8, 2019
    GREAT! JUST GREAT! Couldn't care less if it was 2019 or 2020, really. Any confirmation is good enough for me. Just hope we get official cast and crew announced quite soon, instead of getting another long wait for any more news. Not that I see that should be the case, though.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I haven't had time to read everyone's messages so someone has probably already stated this announcement screams NEW 007 to me? I'll now be very surprised if Craig returns to the role.
    peter wrote: »
    i have a strange feeling that DC will NOT be returning. I hope I'm wrong, but i think we're about to get new-casting news... Or why not announce:

I didn't think of it that way. Does seem odd to confirm Purvis & Wade and omit Craig, unless he wasn't returning. Again, time will tell, I suppose.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    peter wrote: »

Thats my interpretation too, but who knows what they have up their sleeves.

Either way, the wheels seem to be turning now, and that's enough to get me excited.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Interesting thoughts. They could have easily shut down the rumors by saying Craig was back, but decided not to. "Cast to be revealed soon" is also interesting. Not sure what they're trying to do but these are exciting times.