All the Bond actors in a fight - who wins?

15678911»

Comments

First Bond out is Moore. Everybody knows his Bond could not fight.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Relevant, particularly at the end:

• peterpeter Toronto
    I used to think it'd be Moore as a one-and-done, in a fight of the Bonds, but, digging a little deeper, looking at his size and some flashes of skill early in his films, plus the fact that he is probably the Bond with the highest IQ, I'm moving away from him as being the first victim...

... and turning my attention onto Pierce as being the first out. He's frail, especially in GE. His punches, right to the end, looked "feathery". He kinda pulls up with his elbow, and launches a "goggly-fist", not firing with the right knuckles.

Compare that to Dalton in TLD as he storms Whittaker's home. He takes out a guard, leaning in with his body. I know Tim gets a lot of flack, but that was a nice straight, and, yes, woulda knocked a man out.

If Dalton used that kinda punch on Brozzer, Brozzer goes down first. Dalts turns around to the sly ways of Moore, who catches Dalts by surprise.

I think Dalts would finally get by Moore, only to be taken out by Laz...

Having the surviving three Bonds circling each other, I just have this feeling that Laz and Craig would share in taking down Conners, who would be valiant in battle to the very end.

Now it's Laz and Craig. It would be nasty. Bloody. No one would give an inch... This would be a classic fifteen rounder in the mold of Apollo Creed vs The Italian Stallion... but I think this would end as a draw with Craig winning on points.
  • Thunderball007Thunderball007 United States
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    Brozza could use his invisible car and run them all down ;)

Yes, of course! Ha!
    Can't wait til Aiden Turner joins the fray!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Getafix wrote: »
    Can't wait til Aiden Turner joins the fray!

@Getafix, I'd love it if he got the role, tanked as we all predict, and then his work made you actually appreciate Brosnan's work more.
    Woody Allen or David Niven. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Roger Moore beats up Daniel Craig.
    helgenen-1967-nr-2.jpg
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Sir Rog would charm them into submission.
  • AdriguezAdriguez Portugal
    Sean Connery's Bond would kill all of the others without laying a (mere) finger on any of them. All he'd have to do would be to get naked and jump into a jacuzzi with four women, because his highly masculine, natural chest hair would cause for (Brazilian?) "waxed"-Craig's Bond to die of shame and for the remaining Bonds to die laughing at him...and if any of them (somehow) managed to not laugh hard enough it would be up to the original Bond's (Q-Branch-issued) teleguided wig to jump out of its bearer's head and tickle them to death.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited January 2018 Posts: 15,423
    Safe to say in a physical fistfight it'd either be Laz or Craig, if not a tie. They fight like killer beasts.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Moore would die from a heart attack from shock immediately. Brosnan would walk over and creepily kiss his dead body as he loves to.Then Lazenby would get scared and pussy out much like he did the 7 Film contract. Craig would go in for the choke on brosnan and he would give his best bit of choke acting yet. Then connerys wig would fly off in the wind and he would chase after it.

Craig would be the last man standing
    Moore would die from a heart attack from shock immediately. Brosnan would walk over and creepily kiss his dead body as he loves to.Then Lazenby would get scared and pussy out much like he did the 7 Film contract. Craig would go in for the choke on brosnan and he would give his best bit of choke acting yet. Then connerys wig would fly off in the wind and he would chase after it.

Craig would be the last man standing

And Timothy would casualy stand by, smirking at the lunacy of it all, and then finish Craig of with his lighter.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited January 2018 Posts: 23,883
    Well, I guess the answer to the eternal question will be answered shortly.

Die Spy Kill Kill.

"Which Bond is the best Bond is a constant source of debate amongst film buffs. Very few are really arguing for George Lazenby, but could Sean Connery’s 007 go toe-to-toe with Roger Moore? Which modern Bond is deadlier, Daniel Craig or Pierce Brosnan? And with only two films under his belt, how does Timothy Dalton stand next to the suaver spies? Well, thanks to a massive editing project from Team Spyral, we may finally have our answer.

Over the last two years, the Team Spyral crew have meticulously cut together scenes from every official Bond film (to hell with you, David Niven) into one feature-length Bond brawl. Dubbed Die Spy Kill Kill, the two-hour, 16-minute mashup pits the six different Bonds against each other in a race around the globe to stop terrorist plots — and each other. It’s a bit of a headache of distinct filming styles and continuity errors, and sometimes you get the same Q briefing different Bonds, but it’s all in good fun and an impressive feat nonetheless
    "

The whole thing is available to view for free here:

https://teamspyral.wordpress.com/2018/01/17/first-blog-post/

TRAILER: