S3:E2. Grade: A.
    S3:E3. Grade: F.
    S3:E4. Grade: F.
    S3:E5. Grade: A.
    S3:E6. Grade: B.
    S3:E7. Grade: A.
    S3:E8. Grade: B.
    S3:E9. Grade: A.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Still binge watching Entourage. On season 4 now. Still at a point in the series where it still feels normal.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Still binge watching Entourage. On season 4 now. Still at a point in the series where it still feels normal.

I've never watched the show, but I've spent hours laughing at countless Ari Gold clips on YouTube. I need to watch it in full some day.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    I have the full series on bluray. The first 5 seasons or so are really good, then it gets bizzare
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Inspector George Gently starring Martin Shaw.
    Brilliant casting and acting in this gripping show. Gutted their is only one episode left full stop.

Has the last season started in the U.K?

The final 2 episodes yes, however the first one was on a couple of weeks back and the final episode is to be shown later this year. Should still be available on the BBC Iplayer?!

I see. Wondered wether it had started yet. As I'm not living in the U.K, I won't be able to catch the episodes straight after they're released. Looks like the DVD/Blu-Ray is set to be available from September, according to Amazon.

Will miss this show very much. One of the best period dramas the last ten years or so. Think I read somewhere that Lee Ingleby wouldn't be against doing a John Bacchus spinoff. Would definitely watch a 70's Bacchus cop show!

Couldn't agree more, Big fan of Martin Shaw but have to say his chemistry between him and Lee Ingleby is superb. Did not know about the spin off? Would certainly watch it if they should go ahead with one?

Found the article!

But is this really the end of the story? Ingleby – currently starring in BBC One's Line of Duty – told us that he's open to going down the Inspector Morse / Lewis route and fronting a Bacchus spin-off.

"Who knows? It's never down to me - I'm just the actor! But you never know, there's always possibilities.

"It could take an interesting turn, of course, 'cause I think the writer Peter Flannery would be able to come up with something wonderful."

Do hope they make a spinoff. Think it would be great. :-)

Thanks for sharing that, guess we will have to wait and see?
  • edited June 2017 Posts: 170
    The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
    S3:E10. Grade: B.
    S3:E11. Grade: B.
    S3:E12. Grade: A.
    S3:E13. Grade: C.
    S3:E14. Grade: F.
    S3:E15. Grade: F.
    S3:E16. Grade: A.
    S3:E17. Grade: A.
    S3:E18. Grade: A.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    The Ranch - Season 3
    105347_IMG_0746.JPG

I just started the new season last night and almost made it through all 10 episodes. I have the last three left to watch. This show is easily in my top 5 shows on Netflix. I look forward to finishing the rest of season 3 tonight... and after I'll be looking forward to the release of season 4.
    More Samurai Jack. Such a great show. I'll probably buy the seasons soon.
    Watching Netflix's 'GLOW' (wonderful so far), and there's a bit where two characters discuss who is a better Bond, Moore or Lazenby. One of them mentions they didn't care for MR due to the double-take pigeon.
    Finished the series of Samurai Jack - which concluded with a stellar final revival season. Not sure why some felt the ending episode was unsatisfactory; I found it very fitting and solid. My only gripe is I wish it had been longer! Great show - great ending. Loved it.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Finally broke down and watched the first episode of Supergirl. Maybe my expectations were low or something, but I thought it was really GOOD. I'll definitely be continuing with this...
    Death Note - Season 1 - Episode 1 & 2

I'm not big into anime but I saw that Netflix has a live action movie coming out next month and it looks pretty good. Fans of the anime said that the movie doesn't look much like the anime and I was told I need to check it out, so I did. By the end of the second episode I was hooked. I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the show.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Death Note - Season 1 - Episode 1 & 2

I'm not big into anime but I saw that Netflix has a live action movie coming out next month and it looks pretty good. Fans of the anime said that the movie doesn't look much like the anime and I was told I need to check it out, so I did. By the end of the second episode I was hooked. I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the show.

My co-worker said the same. She said to definitely check it out, and I will now. In other news I binge-watched the whole season 1 of Supergirl (being home sick from work), + the first eps of season 2 (featuring Superman), and I'm having a blast.
    I'll probably watch that live action film thanks to the ever-impressive Willem Dafoe. Never seen the anime - not remotely a fan of the stuff - so this will be my introduction to the series (same as it was with the Hollywood version of 'Ghost in the Shell').
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Anybody else watching the show 'Riviera' with Julia Styles and the guy that plays Ramsey Bolton from GoT?

Just watching the first episode and it seems interesting enough but the standout is the location of the French Riviera and how gorgeous it looks. I'm actually heading back to Nice in a week but I'd love for a Bond film to mostly take place out there.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I'll probably watch that live action film thanks to the ever-impressive Willem Dafoe. Never seen the anime - not remotely a fan of the stuff - so this will be my introduction to the series (same as it was with the Hollywood version of 'Ghost in the Shell').

I'm really not into anime at all but if the story is good enough I can get into it. I'd say you're okay to skip the Ghost in the Shell anime, which I think is overrated. However, Death Note is really good. As I said before I was hooked by the end of the second episode. Between our main character and the guy that's trying to catch him, I'm reminded of Thrawn from Star Wars. It's interesting watching two incredibly smart people trying to out smart the other.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I'm really not into anime at all but if the story is good enough I can get into it. I'd say you're okay to skip the Ghost in the Shell anime, which I think is overrated. However, Death Note is really good. As I said before I was hooked by the end of the second episode. Between our main character and the guy that's trying to catch him, I'm reminded of Thrawn from Star Wars. It's interesting watching two incredibly smart people trying to out smart the other.

I'm sure if I gave it a chance, I'd find something to enjoy within the genre, but sadly it doesn't remotely interest me at all. Never has, never will. However, I've no problem checking out these live-action adaptations, provided they seem worthy of a go.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited July 2017 Posts: 4,043
    Just finished watching the 2 final episodes of BBC 1's Broken, I've been a Jimmy McGovern fan since the days of Cracker and he has done some great work in his time but this must rank as one of the best works of his career.

All anchored by a mesmerising turn from Sean Bean as Father Michael Kerrigan, a superb supporting cast and a powerful story that pulled no punches, the ending was emotional and powerful and it shows that us British like Happy Valley can produce exceptional drama's that can stand proudly alongside best of U.S programming.
    Scooby-Doo: Where Are You! A classic that never gets old.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    FoxRox wrote: »

Is it time for me to come out as a Scrappy Doo fan, or is that punishable by instant ban?
    Eh there are worse characters.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »

Is it time for me to come out as a Scrappy Doo fan, or is that punishable by instant ban?

@Agent_99, I'll never be able to think about you the same way again.

tenor.gif
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Rikes!!
    edited July 2017 Posts: 40,468
    Another rewatch of Season One of 'True Detective.' Easily one of the greatest shows I've ever watched, from start to finish. How it went so incredibly downhill for season two is perplexing.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Just finished 'Sense8' - interesting show. After a dramatic opening event eight people across the world are psychically connected. Some adapt quicker than others and begin to see they are being hunted down. The individual storylines vary in their interest - but the Kenyan van driver has an action packed story while the Korean businesswoman is a martial arts machine. Filmed around the world, it's diversity and generally positive message of love conquering hate is refreshing. Although some sequences can be repetitive the fact it is created by the Wachowskis means that it's visually stunning and has some high quality action set pieces.
    Enterprise season 2 never watched it as tv shows tend to get muddled when shown and they change time slot sequences. I only ever enjoyed the X-files at its fullest when I got them on VHS and finally could see them completely and in sequence
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I'm halfway into Season 3 of Alias and it's definitely as good as I remember it.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Game of Thrones Season 7

What an amazing and welcome return back to this phenomenal show. Easily the best TV series of all time.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Game of Thrones Season 7

What an amazing and welcome return back to this phenomenal show. Easily the best TV series of all time.

I found it to be just a little bit underwhelming, but then again, it is the premiere so I can forgive it for that. Incredible opening, can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season.
    Hellevator

I just finished watching both seasons on Netflix. A great game show that incorporates the horror genre. It's basically a game show set inside a haunted house. The first season was 8 episodes while the second was only 4. I really hope it didn't get cancelled because it's a good show and original.