BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Roger just wouldn't understand why keeping on touring was a problem, even though he'd lost half the car in an accident.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2017 Posts: 13,894
    "Ok Roger, here's you motivation: Sean is coming back for another Bond in 'Never Say Never Again Again', and he's standing right over there. Ok..? Go.."
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Sorry I crashed your car, Mr Moore. Can I have your autograph?"
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    The guy in the yellow pants became obnoxious, and Roger considered himself lucky that his car had front-wheel drive.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Man: "Oh come on, Roger. We finished filming AVTAK two years ago. We're ready to film TLD, and Tim is waiting.
    Moore: "No, i'm staying here. I'm not coming out, and you can't make me."
    "Your turn signal doesn t work, buddy."
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    "I want to return this car because the headrests are missing."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Bonds brief turn as an uber driver didn't go so well.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    "so what you're actually saying is, even though the car doesn't have a back end, it's still not seen as a two-wheeled vehicle and therefore can't be seen as a bike and it still isn't allowed to park in a pedestrian area? I just don't get that."
    Bond did not hear a word he was saying.All he could think of was all that liquor he had in the back seat.
    He managed to distract Bond long enough for his brothers to steal half the car.
    Man: "Comfortable Rog?"
    Moore: "No, not really."
    Man: "I am the author of all your pain."
    Moore: "You are what?"
    Man: "Erm... nothing. I was just asking about your tyres, Dunlop?"
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    AVTAK. The first half dragged.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Damn, this is going to be a tough round to judge, lots of winners here. I'll judge this by the end of the weekend/early next week, keep those entries coming.
    'Sorry Roger, the camera missed all the action, do you think you can do it again? '
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Damn, this is going to be a tough round to judge, lots of winners here. I'll judge this by the end of the weekend/early next week, keep those entries coming.

@Creasy47, the weekend after May 19 seems to have passed. Any choice?
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »

@Creasy47, the weekend after May 19 seems to have passed. Any choice?

Has it?

*checks calendar, notices weeks have passed*

Well shit!

A bit busy to judge/format a post for the winners/runner-ups right now, I'll get to it later tonight or once I'm up in the morning. Get those last entries in, if you still have them.
    Sorry for the delay, everyone. In third place, we have @Some_Kind_Of_Hero:
    Amidst the flock of gathering photographers, even Roger Moore had to pause mid-chase in his halved Renault and ask, "Just where did you get those fabulous pants?"

In second place, @MajorDSmythe with this beauty:
    "Roger, you were asked to nip down to the shops for a pint of milk... where's the rest of the car?"

And finally, @Thunderfinger wins this one with these:
    Bond did not hear a word he was saying.All he could think of was all that liquor he had in the back seat.
    "Your turn signal doesn t work, buddy."
    The unfortunate train incident had its positives and negatives.

"The insurance company does NOT cover M and Moneypenny in the back seat, but it DOES cover the car!"

Thanks for the laughs, everyone! Over to you, @Thunderfinger.
    Wow, thanks. Don t know what to say, except let s make some fun of Max Zorin.
    deerhunter.jpg
    Christopher Walken had an extreme cure for headaches.
    All the entries so far are great. Keep it up, everyone.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    The secret of genius? Blowing your brains out!
    Even though Max Zorin nearly killed himself with the first try at Russian Roulette, he was sure he would win the second round from Bond..
    "This will hurt me more than him."

KGB training was bound to make you insane.
    After much deliberation, Christopher Walken finally decided on what colour to paint his living room. That did require a bullet to pass through his brain.
    deerhunter.jpg
    Max Zorin was confused when all he got from the message of his KGB spymasters was '...take....out.....intelligence'
    Max was going to get that AVTAK theme song out of his head, no matter what it took.
    "You know... all I wanted... was an Orange."
  • After his morning Muay Thai session, Max reviewed the surveillance footage of May Day's late-night rendezvous with Mr. St. John-Smythe.
    After his morning Muay Thai session, Max reviewed the surveillance footage of May Day's late-night rendezvous with Mr. St. John-Smythe.

Damn it, this is gold.