Who should/could be a Bond actor?

Comments

Not from me...i dont mind Brosnan at all,i enjoy his Bond films...
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Think it will have more backlash than daniel craig?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Wait and see. And mark my words.

watch this and tell me Hardy wouldn't be perfect!
    Risico007 wrote: »

Watched. Wouldn't.
  • gt007gt007 Station G

Hardy would be very far from perfect.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'm thankful for that clip. Having watched it, I'm now more certain than ever that Hardy will never be Bond.
    What clip was it chaps ? I cant see a damned thing on this work PC !!!
    It's a fan made mismatch of OP, Inception & Legend (I think). Hardy makes that Adkins fellow from a few pages back seem refined and Bond-like in comparison. Additionally, Hiddles is used as an ill fated 009.
    OK thanks matey...I will check that out when I get home !
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I'm not seeing Hardy as a great Bond contender. If he was cast I wouldn't be aghast. I'll give whoever is chosen as Bond #7 a go. See what their debut is like, before I write them off.
    I'm still hoping for Tom Hiddleston myself. Failing him, I'll go with Matthew Goode.
    barryt007 wrote: »

A fan trailer featuring Tom Hardy as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in The property of a lady

barryt007 wrote: »

A fan trailer featuring Tom Hardy as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in The property of a lady

Looks very much like a fan trailer. If they ever make a Tom Hardy is not Bond website expect said trailer to show up there.
  • moon_tanmoon_tan Lancaster, California USA
    My choices to be the next James Bond 007 are Tom Cullen, Jamie Dornan, Kit Harington, Chris Hemsworth, James Scott. I would also accept Henry Cavill. Tom Hardy would make an excellent villain.
    Getafix wrote: »
    Danny Ratcliffe?! That'd be hilarious.
    I like Daniel Radcliffe. Can you see him playing a henchman or a villain in a Bond film?
    Radcliffe would be a desk clerk under the command of some secretary in a Bond film at best.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Radcliffe would be a desk clerk under the command of some secretary in a Bond film at best.
    As Tanner, perhaps?
    Are we talking about the Harry Potter chap? Then no, I don't see him as a villain, unless they want to recreate a Nic Nac sort of henchman. I agree that he could be some sort of secretary or clerk, or perhaps some comic relief facilitator like Rowan Atkinson's character in NSNA.
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2017 Posts: 10,512
    Seriously, of all the actors in the world... Radcliffe? No. Just, no. To anything.
    Radcliffe at best would be suited as the secretary of Max Denbigh's secretary. Geddit?
    I could see him as a villain. Sort of a young Zuckerberg type, a modern spin on the old evil billionaire businessman trope.
  • RC7RC7
    Bardem, Waltz... Radcliffe.
    All the way leading up to a geek teenager being the villain. Taron Egerton anyone?
    A Kingsman? He could be quite a foe for Bond.
    He could be an evil geek or computer expert for the main villain,but thats about it....or a British Embassy official in some country who helps Bond in a big way abroad.
    If Craig and everyone are suddenly unavailable for Bond 25...

Penny-Dreadful-Timothy-Dalton-Group-16x9-1.jpg

Yes. They could bring Timothy Dalton back for one more. Who says the James Bond story has to stop at 57?

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Not this "Bond can be any age - except young!" nonsense again. Bond is mid thirties to early forties.
    Nope
    talos7 wrote: »
    Benicio Del Toro , a Bond alum, was the first choice for Khan and would have better suited the role.
    Benicio would have been the right choice for "Khan". I would have accepted it. However, financially they could not come to terms, so he turned down the role.

Del Toro was first choice for Khan over Louis Jordan ?....no chance....Jordan was fantastic as Khan.