No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Funny @ClarkDevlin
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2016 Posts: 15,695
    Just for that post, @ClarkDevlin, you deserve a reward. From the man himself.

giphy.gif
    Just for that post, @ClarkDevlin, you deserve a reward. From the man himself.

giphy.gif

Now's that's a GIF of an actor with presence.
    @DaltonCraig007, Thank you, sir! :D

l41YjCxbt2ZW0mtlC.gif
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Jesus, Turner, Neeson, Brosnan. Ireland is taking over! Not that I mind. ;)

Jesus is from Ireland?
    He had the blarney
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Jesus is from Ireland?

Jesus is everyone and everything. At least that's what the flier for my local church's bible study says. ;)
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,622
    peter wrote: »
    (Not really) wild guesses about Bond 25:

--If Craig comes back, expect to hear more about the agony of playing James Bond. You know, along the lines of “I’ve been trying to get out of this from the very moment I got into it, but they won’t let me go."

--If a new actor is cast, Eon will say they're "going back to Fleming."

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/13/wild-guesses-about-007s-film-future/

I read this article and it sounds like the writer is deaf to sarcasm when it comes to Craig. Jesus, I'm more the fool for responding.

Absolutely. Obviously Craig was being sarcastic when he said it was his idea to title Bond 22 as Quantum of Solace because who'd ever really believe they'd let an actor name the movie.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/3096758/Daniel-Craig-Bond-film-name-Quantum-of-Solace-was-my-idea.html

And obviously he was sarcastic when he said the Fleming titles didn't mean anything when anybody who actually read them would know the titles are explained.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/3096758/Daniel-Craig-Bond-film-name-Quantum-of-Solace-was-my-idea.html

And obviously he was sarcastic when he said he and Marc Forster really wrote Quantum because anybody who actually kept up with stories done during the time of production knew that Joshua Zetumer was hired to do rewrites during filming.

Just sarcasm.

I wasn't surprised at all when QoS was named as the new title.
    I had been waiting for some inclusion of the title, as it was the only remaining Fleming title not to have been referenced in any fashion.
    Craig wouldn't have known this, but I'm sure MGW had been ticking them off.
    Once they got rights to CR, they could knock off the 3 remaining , which they did in rapid order.

CR including 007 In NY (Solange character name)
    QoS

before that you had
    FYEO including Risico
    OP including Property of a Lady
    AVTAK
    TLD
    LTK including The Hildebrand Rarity.

CR was the last of the Fleming novels to be used by Eon and 007 in NY & AQoS were the last two Fleming short stories to get a nod.
    My god, is this topic really THIS popular :-)? Just be patient guys and girls!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3819206/Poldark-s-Aidan-Turner-strips-steamy-bath-scene.html

Make sure you've got the Kleenex and hand cream ready before clicking on this @Mendes.
    My god, is this topic really THIS popular :-)? Just be patient guys and girls!

I personally want to get this thread to 7777 or the code number used by bond in You only live twice i believe (the novel not film)

Jesus is from Ireland?

Jesus is everyone and everything. At least that's what the flier for my local church's bible study says. ;)

:P ...nice comeback
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Nicholas Schminde is asking what questions should be asked on Oct 7th via Twitter. If anyone has any, I'd be willing to pass them on for you.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    jake24 wrote: »
    Nicholas Schminde is asking what questions should be asked on Oct 7th via Twitter. If anyone has any, I'd be willing to pass them on for you.

I'm sure she's going to get an overwhelming response of ARE YOU COMING BACK AS BOND
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I'd ask him if he was happy about Spectre. Whether he thought some things could have been done better (if so, what?), and how he's going to ensure (assuming he's back) that they get it right next time.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    bondjames wrote: »
    I'd ask him if he was happy about Spectre. Whether he thought some things could have been done better (if so, what?), and how he's going to ensure (assuming he's back) that they get it right next time.
    Done.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I'd ask him if Aidan Turner will be the next Bond after him.
  • RC7RC7

Yeah, that'll go down well.

RC7 wrote: »

Craig - "I don't give a shit."

Precisely. :))
    edited October 2016 Posts: 15,695

For @Mendes4Lyfe? He'll probably argue that Craig is lying if he says Turner as Bond won't happen. There's just no way to end these Turner rumours.
    There was a similar case last year in which Monica Bellucci was asked if Idris Elba should succeed Craig. Her brilliant response?

"Who's that?"
    is he going to do Bond 25?
    Here's another brilliant article by Phil Nobel Jr of BirthMoviesDeath, who will be attending the "Beyond Bond" interview.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/10/01/of-course-007s-producers-want-daniel-craig-back-for-bond-25
    There was a similar case last year in which Monica Bellucci was asked if Idris Elba should succeed Craig. Her brilliant response?

"Who's that?"
    I'm surprised they didn't label her as racist because of that. Lol!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Done.
    Thanks

"Who's that?"
    I can just see Craig saying that if asked about Turner, quickly followed by "Whoever he is, just tell him not to 'fu@#" up. Just don't fu@# up!"
    I think the response would be, "Look, I thought I made this clear already. I'd rather slit my wrists!"

Curious if asked how Craig would answer. I remember a few weeks back Craig was quoted as saying something like he liked the foster brother angle.... maybe I dreamed that.

Either mentioned in this thread or the replacement thread.