• 001 wrote: »
    suavejmf wrote: »
    001 wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Eh? I don't think so.

Watch cr at the start when he tells the dude "selling secrets"

Watched it. Not a lisp.

Read this strange story........

With news that the first trailer for the 23rd James Bond movie, Skyfall, is coming next month, Sony has announced that is has been unable to prevent Daniel Craig from playing the iconic spy with a lisp.

“He develops a lisp towards the end of the movie,” a spokesperson for Sony announced. “We’ve checked his contract, and if he wants to play Bond with a lisp, he can. We’re not permitted to dub at this stage.”

It is though that Craig wanted to shake-up the role following the disappointing Quantum of Solace, and that he’ll continue to play James Bond with a lisp, should he sign on to the newly announced 24th James Bond movie, due in 2014,

Craig plays Bond with lisp https://movierumors.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/craig-plays-bond-with-a-lisp/

I'm guessing it's a parody site. At the bottom of the post, it promotes these stories:

Related
    New Masters of the Universe movie to focus on Skeletor
    In "Movie news"
    Rosie O'Donnell condems Lohan's casting in Mother Teresa biopic
    In "Movie news"
    Winslet forced to shave for Titanic
    In "Movie stars"
  • StrelikStrelik Spectre Island
    Risico007 wrote:
    Neal Purvis and Robert Wade will write Bond 25

:-& That would inaugurate yet another decade of uneven and rushed Bond screenplays.

I still cannot fathom why Broccoli continually re-hires them. There are 10,000+ other promising screenwriters in the UK and the US. As old vampires say, "Fresh blood, please."

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    That idea was toyed with in the GoldenEye: Rogue Agent video game.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Everything in this brave new world MUST revolve around SPECTRE. No going solo (i.e. Auric and Silva).
    Well technically this was before EON had the rights to SPECTRE so if I remember correctly it was either called "OCTOPUS" or not mentioned at all but to sum up the plot of the game quickly. You play as a Rogue MI6 agent fired because you're too Brutal? And you work for Goldfinger who is in a crime war with Dr. No. You're called GoldenEye because Dr. No shoots your character in the eye and Scaramanga who is Spectre's version of Q gives you a golden prosthetic eye with some special abilities. It's an interesting concept but it was a mediocre game anyway. P&W were probably talking out of their asses anyway.
    I was trying to be realistic in perfect world it would be

Bond 25 will be written by Crhis Mcquarrie and Josh Applebaum

• edited June 2016 Posts: 11,425
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I know. If you want to hate them even more, watch the history of SPECTRE extras included in the last Blu Ray boxed set. They actually imply that someday it will/may be revealed retroactively that Goldfinger was a SPECTRE agent. They should leave Bond's past and the storied history of this franchise the Hell alone.

Purvis and Wade must be stopped. I was so happy after SF when it was announced that EON was parting from them. Why can't EON find someone decent like Maibaum as a long term writer?

I think an American writer would be better, but preferably not Logan!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited June 2016 Posts: 4,116
    Wait wait!!! Who said p&w back??? What did I miss??!!!
    Nobody, we were talking about a comment they had in the SP Documentary that Goldfinger could have been part of the SPECTRE organization or whatever drivel comes out of their mouths.
    Murdock wrote: »
    Nobody, we were talking about a comment they had in the SP Documentary that Goldfinger could have been part of the SPECTRE organization or whatever drivel comes out of their mouths.

Whew!! Thanks
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Murdock wrote: »

Whew!! Thanks

No problem. :)
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    P&W can just make more Johnny English movies and leave Bond alone.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited June 2016 Posts: 12,459
    I'm still thankful that much of what I read in the leaked scripts did not make it into Spectre. And that was not P&W. I don't dread them having some input in the next one, but I'd like a new main screenwriter.

Lea is a fine actress and I enjoyed her with Dan very much.

@ColonelSun, thanks for your input as always. You bring reasoning and experience into our discussions.

Actually, I'm not lathered up and bothered at all. I simply know Daniel is still Bond, as of this moment, and I hope he continues for one more. If that isn't true, I'll deal with it then.

• edited June 2016 Posts: 6,601
    delete
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Interesting.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Very true, I think all those countries who left, should immediately rejoin the British
    Empire. :))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Very true, I think all those countries who left, should immediately rejoin the British

You go ahead and tell the Irish Republic that, if you dare. ;)
    Hey, togetherness is strength. :))
    Free Texas ~O)
    delete
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Free Texas ~O)
    It all started with Alamo... ;)
    Free, always costs :D
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    So, he's staying then? ;)
    delete
    :-? ...look if you had the choice of presumptive presidential candidates we do you'd probably wanna leave too lol.

• edited June 2016 Posts: 11,425
    The Republicans should draft in Dalton as a last minute replacement!

I know he's not born in the US, but still...
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England

You go ahead and tell the Irish Republic that, if you dare. ;)

Well they cocked up their economy, so I would.
    Getafix wrote: »
    The Republicans should draft in Dalton as a last minute replacement!

I know he's not born in the US, but still...

A candidate I can safely back.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    :))
    delete
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What in the name of hell happened here?