Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    That's a bummer about Keaton. I'm pretty indifferent about RDJ making an appearance. Though its likely that will change once I see Parker and Stark's relationship in Civil War.
  • michaelclarkemichaelclarke Onchan, Isle of Man
    @BondJasonBond006 - the collection is complete!

0BJRRaY.jpg
    7wyjiCj.jpg
    SblhWwl.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Apparently Keaton is out because Downey Jr. cost too much.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @michaelclarke

Those are beautiful. It's interesting to see that different art designs for some movies exist.

Decided to shoot a photo of my collection again, those are all I have of the Marvel comic movies, included the two Spidey's. The rest I got on regular Blu-ray's.

full.jpg
    full.jpg

Your Incredible Hulk steelbook is very interesting. It belongs to the Reel Heroes Comic Cover steelbook collection.
    I have almost all of them, I will post a pic in the "Your Blu-ray steelbook collection" thread. Funny enough Incredible Hulk was never released with that artwork in the German-language region :(
  • michaelclarkemichaelclarke Onchan, Isle of Man
    The one I have is from the USA but it's region free so if you wanted to add it to your collection then that'd be the best way to do it. I also have the two Amazing Spider-Man movies in Steelbook. :)
    Special report :

Glad to see Leslie Bibb again.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Captain America 3: Civil War Soundtrack List:

1.Siberian Overture (2:56)
    2.Lagos (2:10)
    3.Consequences (2:22)
    4.Ancestral Call (2:37)
    5.Zemo (3:09)
    6.The Tunnel (3:51)
    7.Celestial Bodies (1:44)
    8.Boot Up (5:16)
    9.New Recruit (1:47)
    10.Empowered (1:59)
    11.Standoff (4:01)
    12.Civil War (4:26)
    13.Larger Than Life (3:40)
    14.Catastrophe (2:36)
    15.Revealed (5:38)
    16.Making Amends (1:34)
    17.Fracture (4:00)
    18.Clash (3:54)
    19.Closure (5:32)
    20.Cap's Promise (3:46)
    21.Bonus: Adagio (2:18)
    More spidey in new TV spot

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I'm seeing 'Civil War' tomorrow afternoon. Almost there!
    Just finished watching Thor: The Dark World
    If I can watch Winter Solider, Age Of Ultron and Ant-Man today, respectively tomorrow during the day I will go tomorrow night and see Civil War as well.
    Lol even Fox are trying to take shots at CW now; bloody hell.

Cg9QCx0WwAA8iWx.jpg

What a weak-ass attempt to throw shade.

Look forward to your thoughts on the film. I'm seeing this on Thursday night.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @doubleoego If I don't die from the epic-ness, you"ll be able to read my thoughts here. ;)
    Question: I recently bought the comic to Civil War which contains the whole series.

Can I read that before watching Civil War, or should I wait?
    Question: I recently bought the comic to Civil War which contains the whole series.

Can I read that before watching Civil War, or should I wait?

I have Civil War myself, though not having seen the film its difficult to answer your question. Other than some characters will be absent and reworked, personally I would watch the film first at this point.

@doubleoego If I don't die from the epic-ness, you"ll be able to read my thoughts here. ;)

Looking forward to it!
    :D
    Plan to see Civil War on Friday! Really looking forward to it! :D
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Look forward to your thoughts on the film. I'm seeing this on Thursday night.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Plan to see Civil War on Friday! Really looking forward to it! :D
    You guys are so lucky. Still have to wait until May 6th to see it. :(
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Same here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    May 6th for me as well. Oh well, just more time to watch the previous Marvel movies in preparation.
    May 6th, coincidentally, is my birthday, so please feel free to avoid the movie opening night and send all ticket funds my way. Thanks.
    Money-money-money-mooooney...mooonnnnneeeyy!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/box-office-captain-america-civil-war-a140982

Captain America: Civil War HomePostsPicturesVideos
    BOX OFFICE: CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Takes Aim At $230M Overseas Opening And $190M Domestic

BOX OFFICE: CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Takes Aim At $230M Overseas Opening And $190M Domestic
    The latest tracking figures are in, and big things are on the horizon for Captain America: Civil War! However, how will its global bow compare to that of last month's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Captain America: Civil War is now just ten days away from Thursday previews in North America, and analysts currently have it pegged as opening with upwards of $190 million. That's an impressive haul which will see it come in slightly short of The Avengers ($207.4 million), but possibly open even bigger than Avengers: Age of Ultron ($191.3 million). If we've learned anything from Marvel's movies though, it's that they almost always end up exceeding expectations, so expect these figures to rise. Fandango has revealed that advance ticket sales are bigger than all the previous Marvel movies anyway, so it's clearly going to be a big weekend for the first Phase 3 release.

Overseas, Captain America: Civil War opens a little sooner as it hits France and Korea tomorrow and then an additional 59 locations a little later in the week. However, the movie doesn't have a day and date release in China or Russia (two countries it will debut in soon enough), so it now looks set for an overseas haul of $200 - 230 million, with some analysts boldly predicting a figure closer to $250 million. Time will tell. To beat Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's record overseas opening, it will have to top $256.2 million, and considering the fact that the DC Comics adaptation did open in China at the same time as the rest of the world, that would be quite the victory for Marvel Studios if it happens! Either way, this movie is definitely looking at a final haul of $1+ billion...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    May 6th, coincidentally, is my birthday, so please feel free to avoid the movie opening night and send all ticket funds my way. Thanks.

Or, @Creasy47, or-we got to see the movie together opening night, you dress up as Iron Man, I dress up as Cap, and we stage a sweet fight in the lobby before and after the movie to entertain fans and workers at the theater. Eh? EH?!
    Do we see the movie before we get arrested, at least, once the fight turns into a mass riot and we cause chaos amongst all the film goers? :D
    Just came back from 'Civil War'. I need to get my head around it.

Fantastic movie, just bloody f*ckingtastic.

Without spoilers: very emotional film. Best 2 characters: Black Panther and SPIDERMAN. This new Spiderman is an absolute riot, the entire audience was laughing every 10 seconds or so at his lines and moves. His solo movie is going to be massive. Rest of the cast was insane too.

Those fights are just insane, I think @doubleoego said the guys from 'John Wick' worked on them? It shows.

Wow just wow.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It premiered here today, and I plan on seeing it tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.
    I see it in 45 minutes B-)

Re-watched Winter Soldier this afternoon.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I see it in 45 minutes B-)

Re-watched Winter Soldier this afternoon.

You will be crying again.
    edited April 2016 Posts: 15,690
    @doubleoego will lose his shit when he sees the movie tomorrow. His dream of Blank Panther and Spiderman on the big screen are by far the most awesome characters in this new MCU film.
    I will see it on sunday. So, no spoilers, please.