SPECTRE Production Timeline

1832833835837838871

Comments

  • edited October 2015 Posts: 10,274
    I think it'll play a lot better in context with the rest of the film.

    EDIT: I didn't dislike the clip, but the music was very odd...
  • I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I also love how much Denbigh comes across as an arrogant little sh**.
  • Posts: 421
    I know they're speaking quietly - but I can't make out what Denbigh is saying. Not sure about the dialogue - hope it "fits" better in a wider context.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    edited October 2015 Posts: 300
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    I know they're speaking quietly - but I can't make out what Denbigh is saying. Not sure about the dialogue - hope it "fits" better in a wider context.

    This is said:
    D: "In the light of the new information I have given him, he has decided to close down the double-o program with immediate effect.”

    M: “You don’t know what you’re doing.”

    D: “It’s not personal. It's the future, and… you’re not.”

    M: “You’re a cocky little bastard are you?”

    D: “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

    M: “I wouldn’t. This isn’t over yet. ”
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Posts: 757
    You don't mess with the red dragon
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Posts: 9,021
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.
  • Posts: 1,067
    Just to be a contrarian I think it looks great. The music has the sky fall feel. By that I mean a lot of scenes are scored as if building with momentum And seguing straight into the next. i can imagine this cutting straight to the bond driving his car arriving in Rome. Similar to the national gallery cut to aerial shot of Shanghai in SF.

    I also like the fact it gives Fiennes M a strong character from the off.

    Moneypenny does look like she broke her heel though.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    Wow y'all are so nick picky.. it's shot fine. Intimate fairly close shots of a person to person conversation.

    Everyone on here looks for the worse and interprets as such.

    At least no one b$tched about the CGI in this clip.
  • Posts: 1,067
    Just out of interest does Denbigh have a schoolboy knot in his tie while M has a Windsor? Small detail but....
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe "I need a year off" Craig
    Posts: 7,293
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.

    Agree.

  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Posts: 300
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Just to be a contrarian I think it looks great. The music has the sky fall feel. By that I mean a lot of scenes are scored as if building with momentum And seguing straight into the next. i can imagine this cutting straight to the bond driving his car arriving in Rome. Similar to the national gallery cut to aerial shot of Shanghai in SF.

    I also like the fact it gives Fiennes M a strong character from the off.

    Moneypenny does look like she broke her heel though.

    Totally agree. I think it looks great too.

    Can't wait to see the movie already. Just 8 more days (one of which is almost over ;)).
  • Posts: 1,067
    Me too going to see on Wednesday evening at the bfi IMAX.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Posts: 11,090
    Don't see anything wrong with the scene. It's classic British besmerching between two heads of department. Love it.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Posts: 11,090
    To think this time next week some of us would have seen this film...twice at least for me anyway.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Posts: 4,116
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.

    Agree.



    =)) ..you may want to change your forum name then lol. Just kidding.
  • Posts: 2,922
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Me too going to see on Wednesday evening at the bfi IMAX.
    Press screening? Woah
  • SatoriousSatorious Brushing up on a little Danish
    edited October 2015 Posts: 197
    I liked the dialogue, but the music felt odd. It's only a tiny clip - nothing to get worked up over and need to see it in context. I don't think we can gleen too much from this!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,067
    @Antovolk Wednesday week I mean !!
  • Posts: 830
    I don't get why they decided to release this clip. I mean what's so great about it... It just feels like a random clip (which I don't think is a bad one)
  • Posts: 1,183
    New vlog about the title song:

  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Posts: 300
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    I don't get why they decided to release this clip. I mean what's so great about it... It just feels like a random clip (which I don't think is a bad one)

    Probably because they wanted to show a clip with Andrew Scott but not reveal too much.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Posts: 11,090
    aaron819 wrote: »
    New vlog about the title song:


    Was just about to post that. Surprised it's only showing up here now.
  • Posts: 1,068
    doubleoego wrote: »
    To think this time next week some of us would have seen this film...twice at least for me anyway.

    Viewed twice by 9:00pm? How've you managed such an early showing? The local Vue to me only begins screenings on the 26th from 7:30 - bizarrely, a minor smaller seat/screen begins it's first show before the main one which I'm set for at 7:50!

  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Posts: 11,090
    andmcit wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »
    To think this time next week some of us would have seen this film...twice at least for me anyway.

    Viewed twice by 9:00pm? How've you managed such an early showing? The local Vue to me only begins screenings on the 26th from 7:30 - bizarrely, a minor smaller seat/screen begins it's first show before the main one which I'm set for at 7:50!

    There are plenty of hours between Monday and Tuesday evening, my friend.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,068
    Oops. Of course I'd missed the day/date. Yes, I'll be in the same position myself. Wires crossed as pumped up for BTTF 1, 2 & 3 in one hit weds and somehow had SP on Weds too. Cool, it's even sooner that I was thinking! The anticipation is obviously getting to me more than I thought...
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Posts: 50
    Wow great first clip!! can't wait to see what other ones we will be getting till release :D
  • Posts: 12,198
    aaron819 wrote: »
    New vlog about the title song:


    Looking forward to it being played against the credits!
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    Posts: 97
    Barbra with grey hair !!! , she looks old .. Bond business is not easy and will never be Im afraid .. We even didnt hear a single word from Michael Wilson
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 10,427
    Barbra with grey hair !!! , she looks old .. Bond business is not easy and will never be Im afraid .. We even didnt hear a single word from Michael Wilson
    Not sure where you're seeing grey?
  • Posts: 2,922
    Some stuff in Copenhagen:
    12081318_639217862847726_724737020_n.jpg
    12093762_1701504760062605_1501539383_n.jpg
    https://instagram.com/explore/tags/spectreishere/

    And....
    12070990_1076967239014181_1057266935_n.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.