SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Damn, forgot about the vlog, will get that up ASAP

Thanks!!
    Also I hear we MAY be getting the EPK (B-roll, interviews with the cast and crew and a couple of clips) later today.......
    Morocco Heineken Vlog. London in a week.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,586
    New still...I think:
    http://t.co/8fIb91hc3Q
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Gun barrel position on Spectre. Do not read unless you really want to know.
    A newly recorded Gun barrel sequence designed by Daniel Kleinman will appear prior to the PTS. I was informed this one of the things Dan means by Spectre being "A celebration of all things Bond" heard the same thing from two normally reliable sources

Dumb question.
    Just be clear the gunbarrel will open the film like it did for the first 20 films? Or is it going to be how CR was with the gunbarrel?
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Gun barrel position on Spectre. Do not read unless you really want to know.
    A newly recorded Gun barrel sequence designed by Daniel Kleinman will appear prior to the PTS. I was informed this one of the things Dan means by Spectre being "A celebration of all things Bond" heard the same thing from two normally reliable sources

Dumb question.
    Just be clear the gunbarrel will open the film like it did for the first 20 films? Or is it going to be how CR was with the gunbarrel?
    obviously I haven't seen the film but posters with connections on here have said it does ..leaks thread said that it does and that it somehow opens through one of the Day of the Dead masks.

Okay, just saw Andrew Scott on The One Show and there was an exclusive clip:
    Denbigh tells M that he is closing the 00 section, effective immediately, to M's hire
    Here we go - our first clip.

And I spoilerified its content in my post.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    Nice first clip. Seems like there is some interesting drama in amongst the action. can't wait.
    And we get to hear a bit more of the score aswell... :)
  • There is such a strange feel to that scene. Its not a bad feeling. Just odd. Maybe its the score
    jorbri66 wrote: »
    There is such a strange feel to that scene. Its not a bad feeling. Just odd. Maybe its the score

I felt like I was watching them at a stage play or something.. something odd indeed
    And does Moneypenny have a limp? Or is she threateningly lurching at Denbigh? That was odd.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    And does Moneypenny have a limp? Or is she threateningly lurching at Denbigh? That was odd.

The latter.

The stage play point is sorta valid as Mendes is a theatre director first and foremost.....
  • That stop and lean in movement is so cliche. I'm surprised. I hope this is not indicative of the rest of the movie

The latter.

The stage play point is sorta valid as Mendes is a theatre director first and foremost.....

I'm not saying any of it was bad - I hate over the shoulder shots in film. I think that should be saved for television.

Beyond personal feeling towards the scene, it's perfectly serviceable I suppose.

I do not, however, like Moneypenny lurching at Denbigh. She's trained to kill, remember, not beat him up on the playground.
    I wouldn't like being in Denbigh's shoes. He's as foolish as he's arrogant: M can break him in half and probably will.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    the scene looks like typically British TV dramas
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 11,119

This has to evoke some amusement guys :-P. I got a smile on my face watching Denbigh acting in that scene! And then "M"'s remark:
    "This ain't over yet! You cocky little bastard!"

Priceless ;-). I'm starting to think this little bastard.......isn't that little at all :-).
  • JWESTBROOK wrote: »

The latter.

I'm not saying any of it was bad - I hate over the shoulder shots in film. I think that should be saved for television.

Those over the shoulder shots. The last time I searched Oscar winning directors Joel and Ethan Coen were not directing for television and Cinematographer Roger Deakins wasn't either. Here is an example of an "over the shoulder shot" - not from a tv show.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Great clip. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something almost comedic about it. But by no means is it bad. I'm sure it'll look different within the context of the film.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2015 Posts: 7,969
    I don't like it
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 12,242
    I think it'll play a lot better in context with the rest of the film.

EDIT: I didn't dislike the clip, but the music was very odd...
  • I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I also love how much Denbigh comes across as an arrogant little sh**.
    I know they're speaking quietly - but I can't make out what Denbigh is saying. Not sure about the dialogue - hope it "fits" better in a wider context.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    edited October 2015 Posts: 308
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    I know they're speaking quietly - but I can't make out what Denbigh is saying. Not sure about the dialogue - hope it "fits" better in a wider context.

This is said:
    D: "In the light of the new information I have given him, he has decided to close down the double-o program with immediate effect.”

M: “You don’t know what you’re doing.”

D: “It’s not personal. It's the future, and… you’re not.”

M: “You’re a cocky little bastard are you?”

D: “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

M: “I wouldn’t. This isn’t over yet. ”
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    You don't mess with the red dragon
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.
    Just to be a contrarian I think it looks great. The music has the sky fall feel. By that I mean a lot of scenes are scored as if building with momentum And seguing straight into the next. i can imagine this cutting straight to the bond driving his car arriving in Rome. Similar to the national gallery cut to aerial shot of Shanghai in SF.

I also like the fact it gives Fiennes M a strong character from the off.

Moneypenny does look like she broke her heel though.