SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,116
    Wow y'all are so nick picky.. it's shot fine. Intimate fairly close shots of a person to person conversation.

Everyone on here looks for the worse and interprets as such.

At least no one b$tched about the CGI in this clip.
    Just out of interest does Denbigh have a schoolboy knot in his tie while M has a Windsor? Small detail but....
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.

Agree.

• JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Just to be a contrarian I think it looks great. The music has the sky fall feel. By that I mean a lot of scenes are scored as if building with momentum And seguing straight into the next. i can imagine this cutting straight to the bond driving his car arriving in Rome. Similar to the national gallery cut to aerial shot of Shanghai in SF.

I also like the fact it gives Fiennes M a strong character from the off.

Moneypenny does look like she broke her heel though.

Totally agree. I think it looks great too.

Can't wait to see the movie already. Just 8 more days (one of which is almost over ;)).
    Me too going to see on Wednesday evening at the bfi IMAX.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Don't see anything wrong with the scene. It's classic British besmerching between two heads of department. Love it.
    To think this time next week some of us would have seen this film...twice at least for me anyway.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Looks like produced as a webisode or something.
    Not good.

Agree.

=)) ..you may want to change your forum name then lol. Just kidding.
    Matt007 wrote: »
    Me too going to see on Wednesday evening at the bfi IMAX.
    Press screening? Woah
  • SatoriousSatorious Brushing up on a little Danish
    edited October 2015 Posts: 231
    I liked the dialogue, but the music felt odd. It's only a tiny clip - nothing to get worked up over and need to see it in context. I don't think we can gleen too much from this!
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,314
    @Antovolk Wednesday week I mean !!
    I don't get why they decided to release this clip. I mean what's so great about it... It just feels like a random clip (which I don't think is a bad one)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    New vlog about the title song:

• JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    I don't get why they decided to release this clip. I mean what's so great about it... It just feels like a random clip (which I don't think is a bad one)

Probably because they wanted to show a clip with Andrew Scott but not reveal too much.
    aaron819 wrote: »

Was just about to post that. Surprised it's only showing up here now.
    doubleoego wrote: »
    To think this time next week some of us would have seen this film...twice at least for me anyway.

Viewed twice by 9:00pm? How've you managed such an early showing? The local Vue to me only begins screenings on the 26th from 7:30 - bizarrely, a minor smaller seat/screen begins it's first show before the main one which I'm set for at 7:50!

andmcit wrote: »
    doubleoego wrote: »

Viewed twice by 9:00pm? How've you managed such an early showing? The local Vue to me only begins screenings on the 26th from 7:30 - bizarrely, a minor smaller seat/screen begins it's first show before the main one which I'm set for at 7:50!

There are plenty of hours between Monday and Tuesday evening, my friend.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,068
    Oops. Of course I'd missed the day/date. Yes, I'll be in the same position myself. Wires crossed as pumped up for BTTF 1, 2 & 3 in one hit weds and somehow had SP on Weds too. Cool, it's even sooner that I was thinking! The anticipation is obviously getting to me more than I thought...
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Wow great first clip!! can't wait to see what other ones we will be getting till release :D
    aaron819 wrote: »

Looking forward to it being played against the credits!
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    Barbra with grey hair !!! , she looks old .. Bond business is not easy and will never be Im afraid .. We even didnt hear a single word from Michael Wilson
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Barbra with grey hair !!! , she looks old .. Bond business is not easy and will never be Im afraid .. We even didnt hear a single word from Michael Wilson
    Not sure where you're seeing grey?
    Some stuff in Copenhagen:
    12081318_639217862847726_724737020_n.jpg
    12093762_1701504760062605_1501539383_n.jpg
    https://instagram.com/explore/tags/spectreishere/

And....
    12070990_1076967239014181_1057266935_n.jpg
    Cool stuff.
  • The music in the Clip #1 may work far better in the movie context than in this isolated bit. I mean, I know the context :)

But we can hear a weird sound cut at the very end, can't we ?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The music in the Clip #1 may work far better in the movie context than in this isolated bit. I mean, I know the context :)

Probably the audience clapping.
    jake24 wrote: »
    The music in the Clip #1 may work far better in the movie context than in this isolated bit. I mean, I know the context :)

Probably the audience clapping.

Audience clapping indeed.

Also don't forget, important re: the music - the clip is sped up around 4% for UK's 25fps standard, while in the final film it's at 24fps. So the music will be a touch lower pitched. Sounds fine to me.
    I'm guessing more clips will air on Friday during Graham Norton.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I love how M delivers 'You're a cocky little bastard, aren't you?' line, with that smug smile of threat on his face. Looks like Jim Moriarty will have his own arse handed to him by Lord Voldemort.
    Amazon Germany has released a 30s preview of the instrumental version of Writing's on the Wall.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/recsradio/radio/B0153SUYU4/275-5446155-6621309/ref=pd_krex_dp_001_001?refTagSuffix=&volume=4