SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Can't believe we're less then a month away from seeing this great movie. What a journey it has been for all of us on here.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Seems like it was just yesterday that they announced the title and the cast photo shoot
  • tqbtqb
    CRXZoM7UEAQ4Ur1.jpg
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Man, roger Moore isn't aging well
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    tqb wrote: »
    CRXZoM7UEAQ4Ur1.jpg

Super poster.....
    Did they try to make that poster grainy and terrible?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    WOW, where this poster came from? :O
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

It's the US IMAX poster.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    I'd hesitate to even call this a poster.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

It's the US IMAX poster.

• I'm pretty sure there's going to be a reason why he recycled Grand Bazaar.

"Generic CG Track" ? :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist, but I'll confess it's pure forum trolling.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 2,015
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    It's the US IMAX poster.

It's a pity if they don't use it in Europe, best of the lot so far IMO.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Hey Arnold "recycled" themes from TND for the Thames boat chase...supposed to get you recall memorial parts from the previous film.

Sounds like that might be when Bond fighting in the helicopter.

MarcFC15 wrote: »

Thanks mate, but the "new images" are not exactly "new" to us :D

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited October 2015 Posts: 2,496
    Gary Powell did a Twitter Q&A today, here are a few Spectre tidbits:

First question. @TheFrancisReyes wants to know: In your opinion, which was the most challenging stunt you did on #SPECTRE?
    GP: Driving the Aston and the Jag down the steps towards the river. What was challenging about it, was not the cars going down the steps or the danger of us going into the river, but us not damaging the steps was a real concern as they are a few hundred years old.

Next question from @Saakey21: How was your experience of working with Daniel Craig?
    This is my 4th Bond film with Daniel and each time it gets easier. He gives me a lot of input into the way he wants to do things.

Next question from @PhilippUlrich: Is it getting harder to persuade executives of doing stunts for real instead of just using CGI?
    GP: For me personally no! As most executives that employ me know that I do as much stunts for real as possible.

This question for Gary Powell is from @LukeDebenPT: What is your favourite stunt in #SPECTRE? #AskGarySpectre
    GP: @LukeDebenPT I would have to say the opening helicopter sequence.

Next question from @GeorgiesBlog: Which stunt in #SPECTRE took the most takes to get right? #AskGarySpectre
    GP: It was the fight in the helicopter, not because the takes weren't right, but we had to do lots of takes to cover all the angles.

.@WheelHands asks: How much of Bond’s stunt work is done by Daniel in #SPECTRE?
    GP: He tries to do as much as he can, whether it be the fights, car chases or any of the physical scenes.
    http://www.thewrap.com/spectre-tracking-for-80-million-plus-opening-at-box-office/

This is for the U.S./Canada domestic market btw
    ‘Spectre’ Tracking for $80 Million-Plus Opening at Box Office

Daniel Craig and Bond are pacing to match the debut of “Skyfall” but will have some competition from Charlie Brown and “The Peanuts Movie”
    “Spectre,” the 24th James Bond movie, is heading for an explosive $80 million opening at the domestic box office, according to pre-release tracking that came online Thursday.
    That would put it in the same range as the previous 007 movie “Skyfall,” which debuted to $88 million in November of 2012. It became the highest-grossing Bond film ever, taking in $1.1 billion worldwide for Eon Productions, MGM and distributor Sony Pictures.
    The tracking number, intended to be a marketing gauge more than a box-office indicator, is also impressive because the film’s promotional campaign has yet to fully kick in, and it could go higher in the next two weeks.
    “Spectre” will have its world premiere in London on Monday, Oct. 23, and open in U.K. theaters that same night. It opens in the U.S. and worldwide on Friday, Nov. 6. Pre-sales for “Spectre” in London have been double those for “Skyfall.”
    Daniel Craig is back for his fourth turn as 007 and Sam Mendes is back for his second go-round as director in “Spectre,” after winning praise for the critically lauded “Skyfall,” and Christoph Waltz joins the cast as the baddie.

The success of “Skyfall,” could have a bearing on the fortunes of “Spectre.” spectre imax day of deadThe considerable goodwill from that film should help “Spectre” get off to a strong start, and the tracking numbers reflect that, but if it fails to measure up to those standards, it may suffer at the box office.
    It is also opening up against Fox’s “The Peanuts Movie,” which analysts believe will open at $50 million plus, whereas “Skyfall” had an open field.

It has some other challenges. Craig’s recent comments that he’d rather slash his wrist than return for another Bond film aren’t going to help.
    And an early version of the script leaked in the Sony hack, and later the storyline was reportedly tweaked to secure a $20 million incentive from the government in Mexico, where parts of “Spectre” were filmed. On Thursday, IMAX released a poster of Craig as Bond in a Day of the Dead mask (photo) from one of the movie’s opening scenes filmed in that country.
    None of the negativity will matter if the film works however, and the two trailers have been well-received and have ignited broad and positive social media buzz.
    ‘Spectre” is a significant play for all involved. The 22 previous Bond movies have grossed more than $4.1 billion globally. Sony’s deal to distribute the Bond films expires with “Spectre,” and Warner Bros. is expected to take over.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Soundtrack track list from Amazon
    1. Los Muertos Vivos Estan (featuring Tambuco)
    2. Vauxhall Bridge
    3. The Eternal City
    4. Donna Lucia
    5. A Place Without Mercy
    6. Backfire
    7. Crows Klinik
    8. The Pale King
    9. Madeleine
    10. Kite In A Hurricane
    11. Snow Plane
    12. L'Americain
    13. Secret Room
    14. Hinx
    15. Writing's On The Wall (Instrumental)
    16. Silver Wraith
    17. A Reunion
    18. Day Of The Dead (featuring Tambuco)
    19. Tempus Fugit
    20. Safe House
    21. Blindfold
    22. Careless
    23. Detonation
    24. Westminster Bridge
    25. Out Of Bullets
    26. Spectre (End Title)
    Tempus Fugit.... there is a Yes song in the Film ?

fantastic ;)
    edited October 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Would love to listen to something like this in the end credits... :D

From the master @JMY
    Still no official news about the runtime? I find that odd, since the premiere is only a couple of weeks away.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    antovolk wrote: »
    http://www.thewrap.com/spectre-tracking-for-80-million-plus-opening-at-box-office/

This is for the U.S./Canada domestic market btw
    ‘Spectre’ Tracking for $80 Million-Plus Opening at Box Office

Daniel Craig and Bond are pacing to match the debut of “Skyfall” but will have some competition from Charlie Brown and “The Peanuts Movie”
    “Spectre,” the 24th James Bond movie, is heading for an explosive $80 million opening at the domestic box office, according to pre-release tracking that came online Thursday.
    That would put it in the same range as the previous 007 movie “Skyfall,” which debuted to $88 million in November of 2012. It became the highest-grossing Bond film ever, taking in $1.1 billion worldwide for Eon Productions, MGM and distributor Sony Pictures.
    The tracking number, intended to be a marketing gauge more than a box-office indicator, is also impressive because the film’s promotional campaign has yet to fully kick in, and it could go higher in the next two weeks.
    “Spectre” will have its world premiere in London on Monday, Oct. 23, and open in U.K. theaters that same night. It opens in the U.S. and worldwide on Friday, Nov. 6. Pre-sales for “Spectre” in London have been double those for “Skyfall.”
    Daniel Craig is back for his fourth turn as 007 and Sam Mendes is back for his second go-round as director in “Spectre,” after winning praise for the critically lauded “Skyfall,” and Christoph Waltz joins the cast as the baddie.

The success of “Skyfall,” could have a bearing on the fortunes of “Spectre.” spectre imax day of deadThe considerable goodwill from that film should help “Spectre” get off to a strong start, and the tracking numbers reflect that, but if it fails to measure up to those standards, it may suffer at the box office.
    It is also opening up against Fox’s “The Peanuts Movie,” which analysts believe will open at $50 million plus, whereas “Skyfall” had an open field.

It has some other challenges. Craig’s recent comments that he’d rather slash his wrist than return for another Bond film aren’t going to help.
    And an early version of the script leaked in the Sony hack, and later the storyline was reportedly tweaked to secure a $20 million incentive from the government in Mexico, where parts of “Spectre” were filmed. On Thursday, IMAX released a poster of Craig as Bond in a Day of the Dead mask (photo) from one of the movie’s opening scenes filmed in that country.
    None of the negativity will matter if the film works however, and the two trailers have been well-received and have ignited broad and positive social media buzz.
    ‘Spectre” is a significant play for all involved. The 22 previous Bond movies have grossed more than $4.1 billion globally. Sony’s deal to distribute the Bond films expires with “Spectre,” and Warner Bros. is expected to take over.

How so very odd they mention the very things I was concerned about but yet was chided by so many enlightened members here.

I'm still very excited by the film but I believe the studio is really hoping for higher than $80m opening weekend.

tqb wrote: »
    CRXZoM7UEAQ4Ur1.jpg

Can I say something?
    I LOVE this IMAX-poster!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The slightness of the blue in Craig's eyes makes the poster that much better.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    qWqHCvj.jpg

8KO0hRh.jpg

LeW5cLn.jpg

uptqVOK.jpg

x32qH72.jpg

3AB2KPq.jpg

3a5cWgS.jpg
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Reminds me a "little bit" of Bane's IMAX poster for The Dark Knight Rises... BTW best Spectre poster so far.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    It's not enough. 80 million is not enough.

• bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    edited October 2015 Posts: 97
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Still no official news about the runtime? I find that odd, since the premiere is only a couple of weeks away.

SPECTRE is officially..
    150 minutes
    It's not enough. 80 million is not enough.

Do me a favor and don't take any flights in a jet for a while
    Zekidk wrote: »

SPECTRE is officially..
    150 minutes
    Okay. Thank you. There's nothing on the BBFC yet, though.