SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• @jake24

you can watch UK tv channels here - follow the link for ITV

http://www.filmon.com/channel/itv1

I know it works in Europe. Let me know if it works for you in North America
    Darnit just when my wife watches Strictly.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I completely forgot about this.

Thanks for the reminder.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    @jake24

Thanks @nobodydoesitbetter. I wonder if I'm able to watch it on ITV's website.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    @jake24

If you can't watch it on the itv website (which I think you can't) give the link above a try. I won't be at home tonight to watch the James Bond special via the internet so I hope someone will upload it on YouTube later! If you click the link above right now you should be able to see the Rugby which is currently being broadcast live.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »
    @jake24

If you can't watch it on the itv website (which I think you can't) give the link above a try. I won't be at home tonight to watch the James Bond special via the internet so I hope someone will upload it on YouTube later! If you click the link above right now you should be able to see the Rugby which is currently being broadcast live.
    Yep it works. When's it on, an hour?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    when is it?
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 1,021
    @jake24

18h30 (uk time) which time zone are you in ?

in 1hours and 20mins

@jake24

19h30 (uk time) which time zone are you in ?

in 2hours and 20mins
    Eastern Time-Toronto
  • @jake24 its on at 18h30 uk time so in 1 hour 15 minutes. so that should be 13h30 for you.
    Looking forward to it. Hopefully they'll release some clips.
  • @jake24 Did you get the itv website to work or were you referring to the filmon website?
    @jake24 Did you get the itv website to work or were you referring to the filmon website?
    The filmon website. Though for some reason now it keeps switching channels on me.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    @jake24 Did you get the itv website to work or were you referring to the filmon website?
    The filmon website. Though for some reason now it keeps switching channels on me.

don't know why its doing that. sometimes there is the channel then an advert loads (maybe thats what you think is the channel switch) then it goes back to the channel you have chosen. enjoy the show. i will miss it !

:(

don't know why its doing that. sometimes there is the channel then an advert loads (maybe thats what you think is the channel switch) then it goes back to the channel you have chosen. enjoy the show. i will miss it !

:(
    Could be. The mentioned by @antovolk (tvcatchup.com) seems to have better quality.
    Don't worry if you'll miss it. I'm sure it'll end up online somewhere.
    Just to be clear - there's a very long news report happening now. Am I on the right channel?
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Just to be clear - there's a very long news report happening now. Am I on the right channel?
    You should be, I'm seeing the same thing. Rugby game probably went over.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    My Hola Unblocker magically disappeared for reasons unknown, and I don't feel like dealing with downloading and reinstalling it, so hope everyone enjoys watching it!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    My Hola Unblocker magically disappeared for reasons unknown, and I don't feel like dealing with downloading and reinstalling it, so hope everyone enjoys watching it!

@Creasy47 here you are: http://nowwatchtvlive.me/channel-tab-frame/itv1-4.php

It's on a delay, but it's the smoothest for me.

THere's also this one: http://nowwatchtvlive.me/watch-itv1-uk-live-online-itv1-tv-itv1-channel-from-uk/
    It's happening, finally!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank you SO SO SO SO much for the link @nobodydoesitbetter
    Is anyone recording it? @antovolk
    @JWESTBROOK, you're the man! Thank you very much.
    Nice to see Denbigh and Bond interact.
    Every time I see a snippet of the train fight between Bond and Hinx, I can only hope it delivers beyond expectations and manages to be one of the best fight scenes in the series. If it's brutal (like it should be) and classic looking (like it looks in the trailers), I'll be very happy.
  • EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    thx a million .. the link works in Egypt without any software :)
    edited October 2015 Posts: 40,468
    Anyone else see that BTS clip of the scene between Bond and Q in Q's workshop? Loved it.

Also:

Madeleine Swann: "You shouldn't stare."
    James Bond: "You shouldn't look like that."

edited October 2015 Posts: 10,588
    "You shouldn't stare"
    "And you shouldn't look like that"
    EDIT: I see @creasy47 beat me to it. ;)
    Looking very very very good so far. I'm beyond blown away.
    Nice to see Denbigh and Bond interact.

Denbigh comes off as a pr*ck.