SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Can I say that I'm going to attend the Press Screening, or not? :D

You lucky bastard! :D
  • RC7RC7

Great stuff, mate! Looking forward to seeing you in London.

giphy.gif

Congrats, be sure to let us all know your thoughts! (Provided you're not embargoed)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Oh-oh...my Press Screening is actually on Sunday, the 25th, at the Sony HQ, not in Leicester Square. :)
    RC7 wrote: »

Definately mate. Let's have a Pint or TEN :D
    Oh-oh...my Press Screening is actually on Sunday, the 25th, at the Sony HQ, not in Leicester Square. :)
    RC7 wrote: »

Definately mate. Let's have a Pint or TEN :D

Ahhhh ok, still you get to see it before the rest of us, even if it is 24 hours :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Seeing SP before each of us at Sony HQ. Jealous beyond belief. Have the best of times, @marketto007!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Seeing SP before each of us at Sony HQ. Jealous beyond belief. Have the best of times, @marketto007!

My adventure starts the next tuesday (21st) when I'll board from São Paulo to London. If anyone's interested, I'll be Snachating and Instagraming my whole journey. :) I'll be in London until november 1st, then I return to São Paulo to the Brazilian Premieres. :D

BOND
    IS
    BACK

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @marketto007, you've got quite a few weeks of Bond filled fun ahead of you, then!

What's your Snapchat username? Would love to add you and follow along with anything you upload.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    What's your instagram, @marketto007?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    I'm really really really happy for you my friend! You deserve all of this. @marketto007
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Lucky @Marketto007 :D do let us know what you can, will you?
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Creasy47 wrote: »

My adventure starts the next tuesday (21st) when I'll board from São Paulo to London. If anyone's interested, I'll be Snachating and Instagraming my whole journey. :) I'll be in London until november 1st, then I return to São Paulo to the Brazilian Premieres. :D

BOND
    IS
    BACK

=D> =D> =D>

Forever The Man!! Congratulations, @marketto007!! Looking forward for your photos and, of course, experiences and opinions!
    Haha, thanks for the kind words guys, you have NO IDEA how they mean to me. I'm beyond excited for this trip.

Snapchat: marketto007
    Instagram marcos_kontze

Feel free to add me wherever you want.

Mathis1 wrote: »
    Lucky beggars! I have to wait til Tues 27th. Skipping work to get the first screening after the Premiere the night before! Here in the Ireland my local cinema is putting the running time at 140 mins?

Oh, and mine has it at 2h 30 mins, in other words 10 mins longer than yours.

aaron819 wrote: »
    Is anyone going to get that DVD from Tesco - behind the scenes of SPECTRE

Is it due today? What's the deal with it, buy a Daily Mail?

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Enjoy Marketto!
    I wish you the best of times. WOW!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    andmcit wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Is anyone going to get that DVD from Tesco - behind the scenes of SPECTRE

Is it due today? What's the deal with it, buy a Daily Mail?
    It is free with the Mail on Sunday - looks like you can only pick up the DVD at Tesco
  • I think I can also confirm that I have been able to obtain some tickets to the screening on the 21st October. Depending on how much we are entitled to say, I'll be sure to post my thoughts.

My tickets came today and I'm beyond excited!
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Lucky @Pierce2Daniel

Looking forward to your review too
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    And think that none answers me from the italian premiere organization.
    I'm getting a BTTF overdose on the 21st with a Vue showing of all three in sequence but will be thinking of you guys getting an early look at SP!!
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)

BOND
    IS
    BACK

Marketo I will be in London with my fellow club of Spain in London from October 23 to October 27.

We could be one day to see us?
    Man I'm so jealous of those getting to go early :)) excited to see how the reception goes.
    Sure @58158924. It'll be a pleasure.
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Info on Danish premiers of Spectre - may contain spoilers
    Father and daughter will be on the red carpet for the Danish première on 27th - Madeleine Swann and Mr. White! aka Léa Seydoux and Jesper Christensen plus Michael G. Wilson. Seems like most of the cast will be Zurich. I see what they did there :D

This will be the only Scandinavian première for Spectre.

James Bond Norway or Google Translated
    So happy that I am attending this. Lea, Jesper and MGW?
    JidDrso.jpg

Apparently the SPECTRE special on ITV (UK) 6:30pm tonight will have clips from the film too.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    antovolk wrote: »
    Apparently the SPECTRE special on ITV (UK) 6:30pm tonight will have clips from the film too.

Any way for us in North America to watch it?
    jake24 wrote: »

Any way for us in North America to watch it?

Not officially....you can go onto tvcatchup.com or ITV.com and use Hola Unblocker....

Going to record this for a keepsake like i have all the other TV specials. So pleased Jonathan Ross has made this as he is a big Bond buff!!! Saturday night TV so good tonight!!! :-bd