Bond 23 007 car

edited March 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 820
Well I hope to see 007 in a Aston Martin again. I hope if they bring back Q he can put new modifacation in it. If not an Aston. My other choice is Jaguar,Maserati or An Audi. I don't mind in him in a BMW or a Lotus again.

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I prefer the AM myself. Still a great car and perfect for Bond I think. Don't need modifications though. I still haven't fully recovered from the invisible car in DAD. :0&
  • Got to be the Aston for me. The new one, the Virage or something, is a beautiful motor.
    i hope it will be Aston Martin.one friend told me (no idea where he heard) that they dont have contract with Aston Martin and they will use other car (however i think this isnt true)
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    I would like Craig to stick with the Aston Martin DBS, something about that beautiful car really suits him I think it's because the bodywork looks muscular and powerful yet the car still looks elegant and refined much like Craig himself, though I would prefer him to drive the CR metallic grey version rather than the QOS almost black model.
    Quoting dragonsky: one friend told me (no idea where he heard) that they dont have contract with Aston Martin and they will use other car (however i think this isnt true)
    EON had a 3 film contract with Ford (who owned Aston Martin until they sold it a couple years ago) that expired with QoS. Whatever car Bond drives in #23, it will be a new agreement/contract.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I pray that it won't be an Aston Martin again. They've all looked the same for the last decade.
    Quoting DaltonCraig007: I pray that it won't be an Aston Martin again. They've all looked the same for the last decade.
    Any alternatives in mind, DC?
    ;;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I like the 2010 Lotus Elite
    http://www.carsvote.com/2010/09/2010-lotus-elite-ultiimate-sports-cars.html
    It's funny- it looks more like the Aston Martin now than it does the Lotus Roger Moore drove...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The Aston Martin, though perhaps the new Virage would be the most likely option. There's nothing wrong with Aston as of now, so stick with that.
    Aston Martin or Bentley. They're James Bond cars, unless he needs a cover, like in TND, and needed a sleek car to fit his cover.
  • I hope it's the Aston Martin DBS again. I don't like changing the car in every movie just to sell more models and toys.

If there is no Aston Martin then I would choose Jaguar XKR. It looks like an Aston Martin and I've always fancied Bond driving a Jag.

Sorry FieldsMan but I hope it's not a Bentley. Bentleys lately remind me of rappers and celebrities like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. (Not too happy about Carte Blanche either).
    edited March 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Quoting The_Man_From_UNIVEX: I hope it's the Aston Martin DBS again. I don't like changing the car in every movie just to sell more models and toys.
    The DBS in CR and QOS looks identical to the Vanquish in DAD. I think it's time for a different car. There's plenty of British cars available that would be a bowl of fresh air. I've got nothing against Aston Martin per say, but just that their cars for the last 10 years look praticly the same.
    Quoting The_Man_From_UNIVEX: I've always fancied Bond driving a Jag.
    me too :-D
    A tow truck? It was once suggested. ;;)

Either way, a Bentley or an Aston sounds nothing but fair to me. I don't like the BMW's however. They are classy but I find the AM suiting Bond much better.
    As much as I love the DBS, and believe me if money was no object it would be the supercar I would have over any other, I'm not sure if I want to see it again in 23. It's a shame the new Lotus Esprit isn't out until 2013, otherwise that would be my choice, especially given it's heritage with Bond.
    I would like to see an Aston, but I do agree with those who said that they've all looked the same for the past however long. The DB7 (1994) doesn't look much different in shape from today's Astons. Maybe something interesting would come along.

I quite liked Bond in a sporty convertible, a la Z3. But not a new Z4. Any ideas?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Where is Russian Mummy when you need him? Anyway, I'd like Bond to drive an Aston again. I like the idea of him using the same car three times, why not? It isn't like everyone's changing cars every two years, right? Other then that, I'm quite impressed by the new Virage too.
  • Id like Bond to get behind an Aston Martin again, but since DAD theyve all been silver. A nice red one please.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sh4Z-MBHIgE/SVDHIE58ZkI/AAAAAAAAAT0/no7GrRTsW1A/s400/Aston+Martin+DBS+Infa+Red+no.+2+2008.jpg
    @CommanderRoss
    I think it's because Bond keeps wrecking them ;)
    definatly an Aston Martin DBS but without smashing it to pieces for a change
    I'd still like to see Bond in a Bentley. The new Continental Supersports coupe would do nicely.
    The only reason I think its grey is because Fleming described Bond's car as gunmetal grey or something...

I don't really like red, but white or a sky blue would be quite nice.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 820
    blockquote>Quoting DaltonCraig007: same
    Now come on we all want Bond to back in an Aston Martin again. I prey I hope so. Longer this time not wreack it. He must have Mi6 issued car well as his girls,his gun & couple of gadgets.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    @Master_Dahark You've got a point there. But as long as he doesn't blow them up (QoS only had a few scratches and a missing door) they could repaint them an they'd be good as new...
    @Agent005 I'm afraid that isn't much classic Fleming, as it isn't proper classic Bentley. They used to be true racing monsters, this is just your random Rapper Rubbish
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 820
    Quoting Agent7F:
    I also forgot the Bonnet. Well it has to 6 & V6,V8 including the twin turbo & Suerchareged versions, Including V12 engines. No matter what car is.
  • im with the school of thought that Bentleys are being ruined by the crass, bling-loving 'celebs' of our age...same with rolex et al
    blockquote>Quoting Mr_Sterling:

Some in another Bondmovies web think the Bentley Musanne powered V8 is good contender in Bond 23. Well I don't know but I have a Bentley Musanne in my shelf. It a great car.
This discussion has been closed.