SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

chipsticks wrote: »
    I wished they'd released something at the ESPYs last night

The Man From UNCLE ran a long television spot during that broadcast.

I thinkk......WB's "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." has the chance of passing the global box office figure of $ 500 Million, surpassing "Die Another Day"s global box office take....and perhaps nearing "Quantum Of Solace".
  • RC7RC7
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,512

I thinkk......WB's "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." has the chance of passing the global box office figure of $ 500 Million, surpassing "Die Another Day"s global box office take....and perhaps nearing "Quantum Of Solace".

Taking into account inflated ticket prices, you'd have to put DAD somewhere between $550-600m, and QoS somewhere between $600m - 650m in 2015.

In fact, I just had a look at the rough inflation figures. To watch DAD in 2002 cost me £6.50 as an adult, in 2015 that should equate to around £9.50. To go and watch Ant-Man in 2D at a standard cinema is £11.95. To watch it in IMAX 'digital' is £16.95. To see it at the BFI IMAX (ie. genuine IMAX) I'll get minimal change from £20. I know that ticket prices have risen above inflation and that IMAX and fake IMAX have shoved prices up again, but I don't think I realised quite how skewed a lot of these modern 'successes' were. Anyhow, this is for another thread.
    RC7 wrote: »

Taking into account inflated ticket prices, you'd have to put DAD somewhere between $550-600m, and QoS somewhere between $600m - 650m in 2015.

In fact, I just had a look at the rough inflation figures. To watch DAD in 2002 cost me £6.50 as an adult, in 2015 that should equate to around £9.50. To go and watch Ant-Man in 2D at a standard cinema is £11.95. To watch it in IMAX 'digital' is £16.95. To see it at the BFI IMAX (ie. genuine IMAX) I'll get minimal change from £20. I know that ticket prices have risen above inflation and that IMAX and fake IMAX have shoved prices up again, but I don't think I realised quite how skewed a lot of these modern 'successes' were. Anyhow, this is for another thread.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. About standard ticket prices for sure. Still, there isn't much comparison material from the previous decade if you want to compared IMAX ticket prices.....

But thanks for your remark @RC7. My post wasn't taking into account inflation.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Looks like Alessandro Cremona (Marco Sciarra) won the Dia De Muertos poster from Sam Mendes too. ;)

ayeN3wo.jpg
    Thank you, @marketto007!! Been put to good use :D
    edited July 2015 Posts: 3,277
    nT8Bi42l.jpg
    Love the t-shirt!
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    love the shirt too! you can buy it here!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    walter1985 wrote: »
    love the shirt too! you can buy it here!
    :)) yeah that one is not bad either.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Box Office: Early Tracking Soft for ‘Mission: Impossible’

July 16, 2015

rogue.jpg?w=600&h=316&crop=1

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/box-office-early-tracking-soft-for-mission-impossible-1201541833/
  • RC7RC7
    Box Office: Early Tracking Soft for ‘Mission: Impossible’

July 16, 2015

rogue.jpg?w=600&h=316&crop=1

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/box-office-early-tracking-soft-for-mission-impossible-1201541833/

Probably best in the Box Office or Rogue Nation thread.
    What's wrong with his ear? It's badly photoshopped on
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Love the t-shirt!

Any chance it's gonna be on sale in the future?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    SPECTRE will have its World Premiere in London on Monday October 26. For the first time ever, the film will open on the same night in cinemas across the UK and Ireland. SPECTRE will then begin its theatrical roll out in territories around the world, including the US, on November 6, 2015.

-via the official James Bond 007 facebook page
  • RC7RC7
    Lovely stuff.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I think I'm the only person who ALWAYS said SP will get an October release without a doubt.....Looks like someone lost a bet :D
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Anyone know how to get tickets for the premiere?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Walecs wrote: »
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Love the t-shirt!

Any chance it's gonna be on sale in the future?

There is currently one for sale on eBay. Looks to be the same one as DC is wearing in the picture.

• RC7RC7
    doubleoego wrote: »
    I think I'm the only person who ALWAYS said SP will get an October release without a doubt.....Looks like someone lost a bet :D

Ha ha. I believed you, if no one else did.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 3,169
    So all this hype about the full trailer released today? Is it gonna happen?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Zekidk wrote: »
    So all this hype about the full trailer released today? Is it gonna happen?

There's no "hype"; it was rumored that it would release by today and be attached to 'Ant-Man,' but that isn't the case. It was then rumored to release on Monday, but Marketto dispelled that rumor with a smiley face, so who knows if it'll be before or after then. Some are saying "next week."
    It's next week. 110% confirmed.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yes but confirmed by...?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Yes but confirmed by...?

@marketto007 needs no source ;)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    How do we know for sure?
    Yes but confirmed by...?

@marketto007 needs no source ;)
    @Marketto007 is the man in the know. If he says it's going to happen, it's going to happen (unless he photoshops a trailer announcement prank) ;)
    S P E C T R E artwork to be the cover of Japan's movie mag SCREEN (since 1946) the 1000th memorial issue due out July 21

http://t.co/Pl9ZIZiS7X