SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    How does it relate to the production of SPECTRE?
    Sark wrote: »
    How does it relate to the production of SPECTRE?

Exactly. I see new posts in the thread, to find something non-related! Sorry for the tone, but let's get back to the topic in hand :)

According to 007 Travelers:
    "Wai Wong joins "SPECTRE" (2015) cast as Head of Nation China."
    http://007travelers.blogspot.dk/2015/06/wai-wong-joins-spectre-cast.html

Kind of late adding new members to the cast, since it's a wrap up next week.
  • Zekidk wrote: »
    According to 007 Travelers:
    "Wai Wong joins "SPECTRE" (2015) cast as Head of Nation China."
    http://007travelers.blogspot.dk/2015/06/wai-wong-joins-spectre-cast.html

Kind of late adding new members to the cast, since it's a wrap up next week.

Just because it's only being reported on now, doesn't mean it's just happened.
    He could have been cast ages ago and even completed what is probably a very small part.
    Do you believe the rumor tat they shoot scene with train few day ago is true ?
    I think is flase and that the rumor start beacause smb have talking about scene shooted in november 2014.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Do you believe the rumor tat they shoot scene with train few day ago is true ?
    I think is flase and that the rumor start beacause smb have talking about scene shooted in november 2014.

@moneyofpropre2 I also saw they filmed that in November 2014. They are in Erfoud now, filming at the "compound" where Oberhauser lives
    Looks like Naomie will be at the Sony CineEurope presentation tonight
    antovolk wrote: »
    Looks like Naomie will be at the Sony CineEurope presentation tonight

@antovolk Good we know now that SPECTRE will be indeed presenting at CineEurope. Now we just have to wait to see what will they show and how will the press coverage be.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    What a beauty.

11358988_1420907288235766_1564397713_n.jpg
    Indeed, it is.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 11,119
    What a beauty.

11358988_1420907288235766_1564397713_n.jpg

The case even has Bond's heraldry on it, with the three golden bezants (Bond in OHMSS: "Gold balls!!") :-P
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Oh my gosh. I love it. I am a watch lover, if it wouldn't cost so much, I'd already have bought it
    I'm going to buy it.....with a mortgage :-P

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    In Italy in a lot of jewelrys you can do mortgage to buy watches
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    edited June 2015 Posts: 574
    I wonder why a certain Denis Menochet was at Pinewood the other day? Inglorious Basterds reunion with Léa and Christoph perhaps :P

ETA - when asked if he was in the new James Bond he mysteriously answers #remake

11357595_1500288513526928_1425580317_n.jpg
    The package is nice but I prefer the watches he actually wears in the film rather then the LE stuff
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Unfortunately the LE 007 watches do have a market and is also one of the reasons why as great as Omega is, they'll always be playing catchup to Rolex because these branded 007 insignias actually cheapen not only the watch but the brand also. If the 007 marking were much more subtle and reserved to the belly of the watch, that would be fine but it doesn't help when Omega's quality control allow for such horrendous designs to get the ok. If you want a Bond watch, get the one Bond wears and not a piece with 007 slapped all over it.
    In Italy in a lot of jewelrys you can do mortgage to buy watches

I was joking. But I am glad we can not do that in The Netherlands :-P.

doubleoego wrote: »
    Unfortunately the LE 007 watches do have a market and is also one of the reasons why as great as Omega is, they'll always be playing catchup to Rolex because these branded 007 insignias actually cheapen not only the watch but the brand also. If the 007 marking were much more subtle and reserved to the belly of the watch, that would be fine but it doesn't help when Omega's quality control allow for such horrendous designs to get the ok. If you want a Bond watch, get the one Bond wears and not a piece with 007 slapped all over it.

Agree 100% but I guess fair enough to people who like them (sure half of them think its the movie watch though)

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Our friends from Archivo007 (@ggl007) has just confirmed NEW FOOTAGE will be shown today at CineEurope.
    Our friends from Archivo007 (@ggl007) has just confirmed NEW FOOTAGE will be shown today at CineEurope.

Great. Thanks @marketto007
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I hope this new footage is something we get to see within 48 hours of its showcasing at CineEurope.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    aaron819 wrote: »

Great. Thanks @marketto007
    Great news!
    edited June 2015 Posts: 1,208
    I think the next trailer is around the corner! :D :D :D
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    aaron819 wrote: »
    I think the next trailer is around the corner! :D :D :D

Agreed!!!!

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Friday, most likely?
    Friday, most likely?

Makes the most sense if it is debuting with Terminator (like the teaser was with Furious 7) and if that's what's being shown/presented by Naomie at CineEurope tonight.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    via @007dossier

".@Archivo_007: has had confirmation from Sony Spain that new material from #SPECTRE will be unveiled today at 19:30h at #CineEurope"
    OMG, here we go againnnn :D . Those damned people at Sony/MGM/EON makes us go crazy :-P.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Guys, just because they're unveiling new footage does not mean we'll get to see that new footage. But I agree, I think the next trailer is definitely around the corner!