SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    aaron819 wrote: »
    CF7ImD-W8AAtG-I.jpg

Is Bond a pyromaniac?
    Is Bond a pyromaniac?
    No. Anyone who has followed production recently, should be able to figure out where the smokes come from. ;-)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    I think we will see the next teaser trailer on Friday or in the coming weeks because I recall that at CinemaCon they played a montage which was fully action packed. I'm sure they will release that in the coming days/weeks. What's the point of the editing of the teaser trailer of action, which is really hard to edit and then show it just to a few hundred people at CinemaCon. If not on Friday I'm sure we will be seeing that action packed trailer in the near future. I think they want to make a contrast between the first trailer (no action) and the second trailer (all action.) fingers cross!!
  • Zekidk, I think you're leaking info from the leaks more and more, under the disguise of "If you follow the production and you're Sherlock Holmes, you could have guessed that..". It's quite hypocritical IMO. And well, even when you answer "No" to someone asking if something is in the script, it's a spoiler nevertheless.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I tell you what, if that shot of Bond running across the bridge, late at night, alone, somehow mimics his silent sprint scene from SF where M recites Tennyson, I'll be a very, very happy man. God, I can't wait to see what Hoytema does with this movie.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,160
    @Suivez_ce_parachute
    So you think I am a "hypocrite"? Aha.

So where did I write that you have to be Sherlock Holmes? Where? You should at least be quoting right.

All I said in my reply to Thunderfinger's question, was that it should be pretty obvious where the smoke comes from, if you have followed this thread recently. The leaks have nothing to do with it. The info is right there. It's only a matter of putting two and two together, which I could have done even without having read the script.

But feel free to flag my posts, if it makes you feel better ;-)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Zekidk, I think you're leaking info from the leaks more and more, under the disguise of "If you follow the production and you're Sherlock Holmes, you could have guessed that..". It's quite hypocritical IMO. And well, even when you answer "No" to someone asking if something is in the script, it's a spoiler nevertheless.
    If someone asks, it's good behavior to answer.
    Exactly. So thank you for telling me that it is good behavior on my part to answer Thunderfingers question, when no one else did ;-)

Still waiting for you to tell me where I wrote that you need to be Sherlock Holmes, because like you said: it's good behavior to answer. And you are a good guy, right?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Exactly. So thank you for telling me that it is good behavior on my part to answer Thunderfingers question, when no one else did ;-)

Still waiting for you to tell me where I wrote that you need to be Sherlock Holmes, because like you said: it's good behavior to answer. And you are a good guy, right?
    I was replying to Suivez_ce_parachute, defending you, not to you.
    So sorry for the mess-up on my part, SkyfallCraig. I should be able to tell the difference between the Eiffel Tower and Daniel Craig ;-) Disregard my last post.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 5,745
    k5bxty7gncptgdt1x7u2.jpg
    You can check out a video of what firing a double-barreled pistol is like, simliar to the one that will be used by Hinx in Spectre, over on my blog at Beyond James Bond.
    http://beyondjamesbond.kinja.com/

Creasy47 wrote: »
    I tell you what, if that shot of Bond running across the bridge, late at night, alone, somehow mimics his silent sprint scene from SF where M recites Tennyson, I'll be a very, very happy man. God, I can't wait to see what Hoytema does with this movie.
    This time they have the new M quoting Spike Milligan poetry whilst he runs ;)
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    This time they have the new M quoting Spike Milligan poetry whilst he runs ;)

I would actually appreciate this, it could be like a new Bond trend to set. The traditional stoic running scene!
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    edited May 2015 Posts: 4,116
    It would be redundant.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    It would be redundant.

and repetitive.
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    It would be redundant.

and repetitive.

And contrived.
    A lot of fantastic photo's to peruse over! Still without a doubt remains my number 1 movie to see this year!
    What footage will we possibly see in the trailer?
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 2,015

Replying to a general hypothesis 'Do you think there is a XXX in the movie ' by a direct answer from the leaks without using the spoiler tags is not good behavior IMO. If people claim they would know as much as they know now even if they didn't read the script, then I'm afraid this whole site will have to be avoided by those who want to remain spoiler-free. As the LEAKS thread is a bit dead now, and as less and less info from the production will be available, I expect people eager to discuss "what they know" to post more and more info from the leaks outside it now.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    FYI the trailer won't be with Aloha this week - doesn't mean it might not debut online this week and they wait till Jurassic World to send it to cinemas (and won't show up on the classification boards like BBFC until then) but we'll see...
    Replying to a general hypothesis 'Do you think there is a XXX in the movie ' by a direct answer from the leaks without using the spoiler tags is not good behavior IMO.

Like I said: the leaks have nothing to do with it. If you really think that my "take a look at this thread and you can guess it"-answer should be inside a spoiler-tag, then almost every single picture posted here should, too.

If you do not want to know where the smoke on the bridge comes from, do not read the following:
    A couple of pages back we see pictures of Bond chasing a helicopter down the Thames and shooting at it. We also see pictures of the helicopter approaching Westminster Bridge. There was even one shot where the helicopter is in a unusual position, like it was going down or something.
    Now, I would have come to the exact same conclusion if I hadn't read the script, but because I have, it's suddenly "information obtained from the leaks"? Really?
    I expect people eager to discuss "what they know" to post more and more info from the leaks outside it now.
    That's a fair assumption however. I do think that people who have read the script should thread lightly, too. I try. In this case I just don't think you are being fair in your criticism, calling me a hypocrite and so forth...
    slyfox wrote: »
    Just got back from watching the filming. The helicopter action finished at midnight but they are still filming close ups of Daniel/Lea on the boat now which I watched with the crew from above. Filming ends at around 5am.

It was a very cold but dry evening in London but fire engines were on scene to wet the road before the take, giving the impression of rain. I also watched a scene on Vauxhall Bridge of
    extras walking along the bridge and then all of a sudden there is a bang at the old Mi6 building and the startled pedestrians run to the edge of the bridge to look across.

@slyfox Do you remeber which places/streets/bridges were poured with rain and are you sure it's for rain or are the fire engines used as a prop
    The night scene I saw was on the southern end of the Vauxhall Bridge. The truck was just used to spray the road /pavement before they filmed the scene, not during. For the filming I saw, it wasn't used as a prop.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    More filming for the weekend.

11371018_1141815969178734_566540044_n.jpg
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 847
    Ah so much blur ;(
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Ah so much blur ;(

Blurred Lines? ;)
  • RC7RC7
    Wonder if they're shooting at the Thames end of Horseferry Rd? On an unrelated note, anyone remember that Bond's drivers licence in TND (I think) listed Horseferry Rd as his home address?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited May 2015 Posts: 11,139
    Edit
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Very cool photo of Andrew Scott.

11282020_462012470646777_1965771732_n.jpg
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    @marketto, great photo indeed! Is it from a Spectre photoshoot?