SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    JWPepper wrote: »
    @marketto, great photo indeed! Is it from a Spectre photoshoot?

Don't know, found it online.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @marketto007 Do you think we will see a teaser trailer on Friday
    That foto makes me want to pop in my Sherlock discs and watch ´em all :-).
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    aaron819 wrote: »

No idea this time. :/

boldfinger wrote: »
    like you need an excuse!

• skropper13skropper13 United States
    I didn't see any trailers get rated on that site so I don't think we will see one until mid June early July

Very cool photo of Andrew Scott.

11282020_462012470646777_1965771732_n.jpg

He does look super cool there! :-bd

No idea this time. :/

Will be a nice surprise if their is? I am not expecting one until filming is wrapped?
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    skropper13 wrote: »
    I didn't see any trailers get rated on that site so I don't think we will see one until mid June early July

That won't matter as that's only needed for trailers before they are sent to cinemas. Like I said before, a lot of trailers don't show up on that site (and others like BBFC) until after their online debut.

They could release it at the end of this week and only have it show up next week on those sites as they are preparing to send it to cinemas with Jurassic World.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I don't know if it's because of my phone but that above pic of Scott looks like a video game render of him.
    Good picture of Andrew Scott. But whether he's in his Denbigh character or not... This guy ain't Blofeld.
    Very cool photo of Andrew Scott.

11282020_462012470646777_1965771732_n.jpg

Maybe the picture is related to this video:
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Video blog tomorrow probably.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    antovolk wrote: »
    skropper13 wrote: »

That won't matter as that's only needed for trailers before they are sent to cinemas. Like I said before, a lot of trailers don't show up on that site (and others like BBFC) until after their online debut.

They could release it at the end of this week and only have it show up next week on those sites as they are preparing to send it to cinemas with Jurassic World.

ohh gotcha , thank you

JCRendle wrote: »
    boldfinger wrote: »
    like you need an excuse!
    Haha, you´re so right ;-)!

So today is the last Thursday of the month which, given a trailer would've been announced by now if this was coming this week, means videoblog time?

Bets on what it will be? Not sure on Mexico as that's been super widely covered by everyone during the teaser trailer launch...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    So today is the last Thursday of the month which, given a trailer would've been announced by now if this was coming this week, means videoblog time?

Bets on what it will be? Not sure on Mexico as that's been super widely covered by everyone during the teaser trailer launch...

Probably Mexico. But don't you think we're due for a Bond girls videoblog?
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    jake24 wrote: »

Probably Mexico. But don't you think we're due for a Bond girls videoblog?

YES. We've seen only one BTS still of Lea and only Belucci in the teaser. We have though seen a lot of Stephanie in the PTS.
    If we get a video blog what time should we expect it?
    Scamp wrote: »
    If we get a video blog what time should we expect it?
    5pm GMT. They normally send out a press release a couple of hours before.

Maybe tomorrow now then?
  • walter1985walter1985 Rotterdam
    Always nice to check the SPECTRE Production Timeline. At least 50% of the comments is about 'is there any news?/do you think there will be news anytime soon?/why isn't there any news?', at least 25% of the comments is off topic (like: who do you think is going to do the title song?/why is Newman doing the score?), not more than 5% is real news (like: pics, trailers, information about shoots) and about 20% of the comments is discussing news (not infrequently repetitions of earlier viewpoints, like 'this is going to be the best Bond ever/Mendes has no idea what he's doing/they don't share enough material/wow, a bald person, that's got to be a red herring).

This is by far my favorite topic.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @walter1985, it's literally a pattern. I honestly don't see why people are freaking out when this happens, because the same thing occurs year after year: tons of speculation topics, a title is announced and we have concrete information to work with, more speculation, filming starts, everyone drools over photos/posters/BTS photos/clapperboard shots, more speculation, we await a teaser/trailer alongside more speculation, more and more new members join as the film gets closer and closer to release - and at the same time, more people leave in the weeks prior to avoid spoilers - and finally, the film is released, and everyone joins/returns to post their thoughts and reviews. We debate the movie for months - figure out who loved it and hated it or is on the fence - and then we all anticipate the DVD/blu-ray release, and a while after that, it all dies down again, and we eventually return to speculating/giving fan ideas on what the next film could be.

Same thing with every Bond release. It doesn't change, so why people expect it to be any different this year is beyond me. However, if people really believe that all 637 PAGES of conversation in this thread are entirely focusing on the day-to-day production timeline for the film, I'd suggest they go back and realize that isn't the case at all.
    Filming should be almost done soon right?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Nope. There is at least one more month of filming or so. They have to go to Morocco and probably they also have to film some more scenes in Pinewood
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Filming is scheduled to conclude in June so we're almost done.
    wow I can't believe it it seems like just yesterday Skyfall was out and we began to hear whispers of Spectre (at the time known as bond 24) time really does move along.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Part of me feels that the full trailer will come out in July.
    Remember the same time last year?
    Part of me feels that the full trailer will come out in July.
    What does the other part tell you? :-)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Risico007 wrote: »
    wow I can't believe it it seems like just yesterday Skyfall was out and we began to hear whispers of Spectre (at the time known as bond 24) time really does move along.

And I just keep getting older. ugh