SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

From Twitter: "Filming in Coleman Street EC2 from 10pm. Pub goers told "there will be gunshots"; jag spotted. #bond #spectre #007"
    Thank you
    I've heard a rumour that Sepp Blatter is actually playing Blofeld!
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 220
    Another picture of filming in London tonight:

CGNBDa-WwAAT9bq.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    CGLvYElWEAAvbE0.jpg
    CGLrXnHWcAAssIk.jpg

Mendes was spotted on location.
    11353508_781506315302646_304525445_n.jpg
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 4,400
    That last one of Mendes is from my Instagram. I'm amanofsteel62
    https://instagram.com/amanofsteel62
    (go like my picture, I'm desperately insecure)

I'll come back with a full report tomorrow of everything I saw.
    From Twitter: "Filming in Coleman Street EC2 from 10pm. Pub goers told "there will be gunshots"; jag spotted. #bond #spectre #007"
    Thank you [/quote]

Hmm, the Jag? Mr. Hinx back in action?
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    I've heard a rumour that Sepp Blatter is actually playing Blofeld!

I think that's definitely good fodder for a future Bond villain. Maybe SPECTRE will be sneaky and have Blofeld make a casual reference along the lines of "we've made a lot of progress into sports lately"
    dinovelvet wrote: »
    Thank you

[/quote] Could be, though it just says "Jag" rather than "the Jag", so could be an official car
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Thank you

[/quote]
    Looking at the interiors of Freemasons Hall, it looks like it's doubling for the location of the SPECTRE meeting from the trailer.

holmes_lodge_300.jpg

Freemasons%20Image.jpg

Freemasons-1-(resize).jpg

spectre-TEASER-9.jpeg
    Been at a local Freemasons hall for a charity gig, they are fantastic buildings
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Great pics.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 850
    Lio007 wrote: »
    CGNBDa-WwAAT9bq.jpg

Okay, this one was taken in Coleman Street : http://i.imgur.com/diWqiLA.png
    I'll come back with a full report tomorrow of everything I saw.

Nice, thanks :)

CGM02YkWcAAiCMD.jpg:large

And that's the Jag ? The XJR model ?
    jake24 wrote: »
    Thank you

Looking at the interiors of Freemasons Hall, it looks like it's doubling for the location of the SPECTRE meeting from the trailer.

holmes_lodge_300.jpg

Freemasons%20Image.jpg

Freemasons-1-(resize).jpg

spectre-TEASER-9.jpeg[/quote]

I wonder if they will incorporate some of those black and white chess board tiles. We have already had the chess set turn up in the teaser trailer and I have read people referring to a certain chess like element in the Mexico sections.
  • RC7RC7
    edited May 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Not convinced the Freemasons shoot is anything to do with the Rome meeting. Harris was on set, plus exteriors feature an XJ, as suspected, which suggests to me these are London based scenes.
    I would love this to be M's club. Something I think that has been missing in most of the films since the 60's is the gentleman's relationship between M and Bond that was hinted at in so many of the novels.
  • RC7RC7
    AgentJM7 wrote: »
    I would love this to be M's club. Something I think that has been missing in most of the films since the 60's is the gentleman's relationship between M and Bond that was hinted at in so many of the novels.

I did wonder whether it could be Blades.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    CGM02YkWcAAiCMD.jpg:large

And that's the Jag ? The XJR model ?
    Bank of China? With an enormous flag?? Could be that on screen???
    Vic_Makey wrote: »
    But they already shot the scenes months ago. It's in the teaser.
    Is there any filming taking place today? I'm here in London for once this weekend so would be nice to drop by and take a look
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Apparently this is next:

Thursday 4th June (19:00-06:00)

Driving sequence which will start on Bartholomew Lane and run to Lothbury, Gresham Street, Coleman Street and Basinghall Avenue

Request to close:

Gresham Street (between Moorgate and King St), Bartholomew Lane, Lothbury, Coleman Street, Basinghall Avenue Basinghall Street, Ironmonger Lane
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Oh yeah - I also remember a pic posted here - tomorrow night like from 10pm or something Horseferry Road

UPD: OK something happening today
    All going on in London today. Trooping the Colour rehearsal and just passed James Bond filming! Nearly lost a few....
    Filming around Whitehall/Great Scotland Yard today it seems, on my way there
    Posting photos of what I find on my Twitter. Seems like they're filming at least one bit at the footpath from Horse Guards Parade to Whitehall...all empty bar a Panalux truck.

Also Horse Guards Parade itself seems to have been closed off? Anyway moving towards Great Scotland Yard/the Corinthia Hotel

UPDATE: spoke to security - Craig is inside the Foreign Office atm (same scenes again?) filming then they move down to Great Scotland Yard later, so gonna hang around Great Scotland Yard.
    Del
    Under what name?
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 6,601
    Thanks for the update. Can you please post the pics here as well, instead of only on your Twitter?
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 850
    Oh nice, I folow your twitter since earlier, is cool. You will post a resume here after leaving ? So DC is in Foreign and Commonwealth Office or Cabinet War Rooms ?
    Ok, so here's my report.

I had earlier in the day gone to see the filming at Freemason's Hall and, to be honest, it was a tad underwhelming. All the filming was taking place indoors and for the loiters outside there was little to look at.

I was in two minds about going to to see the filming by Bank at 7pm, mainly for these reasons. However, considering it was literally a stones throw from my office, I was easily tempted back.

Pretty quickly my fears were confirmed. All I saw were a bunch of trucks and gruff crew-members unloading lorries. At this point I decided to give up and go home, but as I was walking back I literally ran into Gary Powell. I didn't want to look too much of an anorak by approaching him, but Powell was clearly discussing the filming with another member of the crew. I decided to follow them to see where they would take me (where there is Powell, there must surely be Craig - that was my logic). Anyway, it wasn't a bad decision as they led me directly to the set.

Here there was a Jaguar (not Hinx's, but a black one), I stood and watched the crew set up the car. I thought I was standing with a bunch of other eager Bond fans, but in fact they were all members of the production crew; there was a surprisingly lax attitude to onlookers coming by and taking photos. I quickly realised that one of the men by the Jaguar, mere feet from me, was Sam Mendes. He was talking indepthly to Alexander Witt.

You can see Witt and Mendes in the photo I took here:

It was at this point Mendes turned and came literally right towards me to talk to the crew I was standing with. Soon after he turned away and walked down the road and jumped into a Land Rover and whizzed away.

The funny thing was that while on the set I walked past a parked Land Rover where a imposing man in a blue suit and omega watch was in the passenger seat. I couldn't believe my luck; I was inches away from Daniel Craig! As I walked back, I saw that it was some bloke wearing a bloody mask! That thing is probably one of the most eerie things I've seen. At a distance it could easily pass for Craig but up close it looks like Craig's face has been melted with acid. I had to double-take and I saw the expression on the bloke's face in that second - it was clearly not the first time someone has been slightly perturbed by his pretence.

Anyway, it's very interesting seeing and talking to people around the set, some of the location managers are very friendly while members of the main crew are very uptight (understandably, this might be a lark for me, but it's their actual job). Many of the location guys will happily talk to passerbys but they all play dumb when asked any specific questions about the movie.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    antovolk wrote: »
    Oh yeah - I also remember a pic posted here - tomorrow night like from 10pm or something Horseferry Road

UPD: OK something happening today
    All going on in London today. Trooping the Colour rehearsal and just passed James Bond filming! Nearly lost a few....

@antovolk You're right . @marketto007 posted it here.
    Oh nice, I folow your twitter since earlier, is cool. You will post a resume here after leaving ? So DC is in Foreign and Commonwealth Office or Cabinet War Rooms ?

Sorry, Foreign Office, NOT Cabinet War Rooms.

I'm gonna head back grab charger and camera (phone dying too damn fast)/and head towards Great Scotland Yard which is the next bit they're filming. Will be there in next hour.

Germanlady wrote: »
    Thanks for the update. Can you please post the pics here as well, instead of only on your Twitter?

Tough to do off my phone, sorry. My twitter username is same as here so if anyone can embed pic links that'd be fantastic, thanks!