SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

I am nearly 30 look whose talking
    TripAces wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    wow I can't believe it it seems like just yesterday Skyfall was out and we began to hear whispers of Spectre (at the time known as bond 24) time really does move along.

And I just keep getting older. ugh
    Don't we all

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

LOL...I am staring 50 in the face.

• edited May 2015 Posts: 117
    Just so you know, you can stare at 50 for as long as you like....it just stares back as it floats past laughing!!!
    wow I can't believe it it seems like just yesterday Skyfall was out and we began to hear whispers of Spectre (at the time known as bond 24) time really does move along.

I remember back in 2002, after DAD was released, disgruntled people on one of the forums I used to follow, I think it was Ain't It Cool News, lots of unhappy fans, casual or not, were saying that the series needed Blofeld and SPECTRE to return. Others were saying it was not going to happen, because of FYEO and of course McClory. As much as I wanted to see Blofeld again, I thought it was unlikely I'd see it happening in my lifetime.

So moral of the story: we are not that old.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So no vlog I guess. Ah well. Maybe tomorrow.
    Ludovico wrote: »

I remember back in 2002, after DAD was released, disgruntled people on one of the forums I used to follow, I think it was Ain't It Cool News, lots of unhappy fans, casual or not, were saying that the series needed Blofeld and SPECTRE to return. Others were saying it was not going to happen, because of FYEO and of course McClory. As much as I wanted to see Blofeld again, I thought it was unlikely I'd see it happening in my lifetime.

Assuming of course that Ernst does return in Spectre.

I am happy for their to be another blog tomorrow! Something nice to go into the weekend with! :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @RogueAgent, there's nothing confirmed; it's possible that we could get one tomorrow, but nothing is set in stone just yet.
    LeChiffre wrote: »
    Ludovico wrote: »

Assuming of course that Ernst does return in Spectre.

We know his organization does. Even if Blofeld does not show up in SP, then it is likely that he will show up in Bond 25. But we can be fairly sure that he will show up, or at least be mentioned, in some capacity.

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen here for awhile.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited May 2015 Posts: 3,277
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @RogueAgent, there's nothing confirmed; it's possible that we could get one tomorrow, but nothing is set in stone just yet.

I believe we won't have a new Videoblog for now...

• edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I believe we won't have a new Videoblog for now...

Wonder why.....
    trailer incoming? :D
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 161
    They won't release a FULL trailer without all the pieces of the puzzle together, so if they wrap shooting Morocco next month it's very likely we'll get it by July with one of the summer flicks. I am sure we will get something in the next days to keep everyone interested until then
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 3,164
    They won't release a FULL trailer without all the pieces of the puzzle together, so if they wrap shooting Morocco next month it's very likely we'll get it by July with one of the summer flicks. I am sure we will get something in the next days to keep everyone interested until then

Yeah a second teaser sounds good for now (especially with the lack of the usual end-of-month content I think they're waiting till Jurassic World to debut it, I hope) then third full trailer at the end of July with Mission Impossible?
    Jeff Brady ‏@jeffreyjbrady 4 mins4 minutes ago London, England
    Filming James Bond at Freemasons Hall! Just walked past a gorgeous Naomie Harris!! How will I concentrate knowing Daniel Craig is so close..
  • RC7RC7
    Germanlady wrote: »
    Jeff Brady ‏@jeffreyjbrady 4 mins4 minutes ago London, England
    Filming James Bond at Freemasons Hall! Just walked past a gorgeous Naomie Harris!! How will I concentrate knowing Daniel Craig is so close..

Cool building. Home to MI5 in 'Spooks'.
    I went down to Freemason House on my Lunch-break and can confirm that Spectre was indeed being filmed. Which is very cool.

I didn’t see anything except some lighting rigging outside and loads of vans filled with equipment and crew. It’s curious that the building is very close to Drury Lane Theater where Sam Mendes’ production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is currently on.
    I was able to talk to some security people (who in the most part seemed very bored and uninterested by it all) and they confirmed that Daniel Craig was filming inside the building.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Pierce2Daniel, still, that's very cool, thanks for the update!

Just a little upset with you that you did not hijack one of those vans...
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Frontier ‏@FrontierLager 33m33 minutes ago
    Bond fans! #SPECTRE will be filming around 7pm by Gresham Street. Those vans are full of cameras and exploding pens.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 850
    Freemason House ? : the "freemason" ?! What ?

James Bond #Spectre filming in Freemason's Hall, Great Queen Street, #CoventGarden
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 117
    Busy few days filming in London, maybe exterior shots in Gresham Street this evening? One word answer....are we going to see the DB10 featured in London?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    JWPepper wrote: »

This photo is from last Sunday in Whitehall. :)

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    edited May 2015 Posts: 2,496
    @AlexanderGowing

Any Bond fans there is some filming going on now near Bank/Moorgate. Some kind of car chase #SPECTRE
    CGMYwQGWwAAa7Vj.jpg

CGMYwQiWcAA7Paz.jpg

CGMYwWDWkAAuzzL.jpg
    Hi could anyone please confirm if there's some filming happening tonight in London only I might pop into london to watch if it's still going on, if so please could you let me know the whereabouts, many thanks
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    JWPepper wrote: »

That was from a few days ago
    From Twitter: "Filming in Coleman Street EC2 from 10pm. Pub goers told "there will be gunshots"; jag spotted. #bond #spectre #007"