BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    "I find these parallels... amusing."
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Awww, so many great references- this is gonna be impossible to judge!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Mr. Tweed: Cold milk with catnip. Well that should have told me something.
    Mr. Mortimer: You may know the right temperature of milk to have with catnip, but you are the one losing this chess game. How does it feel old man?
    (Mr. Tweed ignores Mr. Mortimer with a stare)
    Mr. Mortimer: The first move won't kill you, not the second, not even the third. Not until your crawl over here and KISS MY PAW!
    Mr. Mortimer: Is any other vermin around?
    Mr. Tweed: You are the only rat I see.
    (Mr. Mortimer scowls and shares his group's evil plan for rat genocide)
    Mr. Tweed: That must have been a pretty sick collection of pussies to dream up a plan like that.
    Mr. Mortimer: Wish you could see the headlines: "Beautiful White cat robs thousands of rats of their existence.
    Mr. Tweed: Tell me, what animal pound did they get you out of?
    Mr. Mortimer: Don't make it tougher on yourself, Mr. Tweed!(SLAP)
    Mr. Mortimer: My orders are to kill your kind and deliver the rat tails. How I do it is my business. It'll be slow and painful.
    (Mr. Mortimer is ready to kill Mr. Tweed)
    Mr. Mortimer: Any last requests?
    Mr. Tweed: How about some cheese?
    Mr. Mortimer: Not a chance.
    Mr. Tweed: I'll pay for it.
    Mr. Mortimer: What with?
    Mr. Tweed: 50 sardines.
    (Mr. Mortimer falls for it, opens Mr. Tweed's case and is engulfed in tear gas.Tweed finally kills Mr. Mortimer after a struggle. He takes the sardines away from the dead cat)
    Mr. Tweed: You won't be needing these...old man...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "The brilliant cat Mr. Mortimer scoffed at Mr. Tweed, his unworthy rat opponent.
    "Aha, you fell for it again Tweed! Has my brave knight made your moves costly? Has my secured queen intimidated you, and trumped the vanity you hold so near? Have my versatile little pawns closed you in and made you whimper like the incessant vermin of which you are? HA HA. I laugh at your attempt and you should hold yourself lucky good sir that I shant eat you like the rest of your kind. A rat of such profane ignorance is no match, and I caution you to waste my time again with your amateurish efforts. Checkmate, old man."
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

I see you've been thinking about this for a while...

There's some gold here, but I'll keep reading- just to see what's truly on your mind...
  • The age old Cat and Mouse game continues....
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Chess, a game of cat and mouse.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Winning game= Good
    Thrashing opposition= Great
    Having your best game ever= Priceless
    Eating opposition=FANTASTIC
  • Looks like we already have a winner ahead of time
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    BUMP
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Sorry guys, all the best photos were taken already- ruined with silly captions that are nowhere as good as what has been posted on here. ;-)

Anyway, have a go at this. Hope the picture turns out.

In evil-mastermind-pet school training is harsh. The game is chess, losing means beeing eaten by your opponent. This kitten however seems to be losing. The mouse is contemplating how to eat the whole kitten. But the game is still on, and anything could happen.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 14,037
    Judging soon guys, so get in while you can. I'll give it just a few more hours.
    Okay, I've given you enough time and I REALLY wasn't looking forward to judging this 'cause they're all so good!, but these ones really stood out:

Honourable mentions go to:

@Samuel001 for: "Chess, a game of cat and mouse." (This is exactly what I was going to post!), however @danslittlefinger got in first with: "The age old Cat and Mouse game continues....

An honourable mention also goes to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 for the whole FRWL Bond/Grant train scene, which was hilarious!

However, here are the top 3 for me.

3RD PLACE:

@haserot

"I find these parallels... amusing."

2ND PLACE:

@Kerim

"Who is this mouse compared to Fursteen?" 13 seconds later, poor little Fursteen was put to sleep by Dogzeny.

1ST PLACE GOES TO:

@Virage

Winning game= Good
    Thrashing opposition= Great
    Having your best game ever= Priceless
    Eating opposition= FANTASTIC

Congratulations, Virage! Now take it away!
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Okay Sorry About the delay folks here we go...

Even cats have bad hare days.
    "Now here's a magic trick for ya!- the rabbit is the hat!"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Who said my master's plot was hare-brained? Somebunny better tell me why you are all laughing!
    The cat without a hat's bow tie knot was no match for naked Playboy Rabbit's nimble fingers.
    Sadistic bunny's chokehold left Mr. Cat gasping for air.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Right idea Mr Bond, but wrong bunny".

or

EON has reached a compromise with Ralph Fiennes on his demand for a white rabbit in his role in Skyfall.
    "For little Sir Arthur McGuffins, Easter was coming early this year. VERY early."

OR

"If you think he looks sour there wait until you see his Christmas photo."

OR

"What's that? He looks angry? Nah, just look at him, he's having the time of his life. In fact, that is his happy face."
  • Needing money, Mr. Kitty took the only job offered to him - Greeter at the newly opened Piz Gloria location of the Playboy Club.
    Can we a have a few more entries.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    "Maybe you should have been gift wrapped."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    When Bond said "I bet a Rabbit is getting more pussy then you, Blofeld" he couldn't have known how right he was..
  • Okay Sorry About the delay folks here we go...

'Where's Glenn Close when you need her'

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    "This never happened to the other fellow."
    "I never thought I'd say this, but right now I wish I was a Sphynx. Hare-less."
    I'll give it 48 hours.
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 886
    Blofeld's latest attempt (through Tiddles) to infiltrate the Playboy mansion backfires when Hugh unveils his new bride.
    The engagement ring is 18 carrots. :-D