BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited September 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Now the whole world knows what it's like when Le Chiffre successfully scratches your balls.
  • I generally tend to struggle with these cat captions

How about 'Our cat is always feline himself'

Terrible effort, but I had a go :-|
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Captain Fluffy Bottoms couldn't stop what was coming from his mouth:"NO! TO THE RIGHT! TO THE RIGHT!" And to make things worse he had no idea what password his human was looking for.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited September 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Blofeld's Cat decided to put on a grey trench-coat and watch the hot pussies on TV. He never figured Blofeld would walk in on him though.
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 886
    Now the whole world knows what it's like when Le Chiffre successfully scratches your balls.
    =D> Love it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    *BUMP*
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Connery The Cat realises now that you should never try to recreate the laser table scene without the careful hand of John Stears.
  • Judging soon Mr Aubergine?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "AAarrgghh! Where have they gone?"
    "THUNDERBAAAAALLLLLLLLLL"

or

"Just cutting off my b*lls won't make me a Countess"
    Judging soon Mr Aubergine?
    I was wondering the same thing...
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Apologies guys,

Third place goes to @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    Though he rarely impressionable and often in complete and utter control of himself, Colonel Whiskers couldn't resist his sudden urge to copy the ever popular Michael Jackson crotch-grab on the living room carpet.

Second to
    Blofeld's Cat decided to put on a grey trench-coat and watch the hot pussies on TV. He never figured Blofeld would walk in on him though.
    And finally our winner....
    . :-))

All the best Kerim. Nice one. :-)

Thank you Monsieur Aubergine. Unfortunately the poor kitty didn't have the luxury of Mr. White walking in an interupting the session.

I don't believe this next photo has been used yet. If so, let me know and I'll get another. Yes, I know, this picture is for the birds.

"The next YouTube sensation, the pussy and the pecker."
    We go blue right off the bat. :-D

I did not have the best of days today and I nearly spit Pepsi on my monitor reading that. Thanks Brady for the laugh I needed and I'm going to declare the winner now. :-))

jk....Let's see if someone can top that.
    Tiddles and his morning wood...
    pecker,
    Yes it comes every morning.....
    to greet him...

What? :-D
  • David Bowie's Cat meets Ronnie Wood's Pecker

Come on, only three entries. You folks are better than this. A cat and a woodpecker, the jokes should be writing themselves.

I'll leave the captioning open for another 2 days.
  • Yeah, and the Guess the Character has been neglected for some time, I like those you know, and what's that other one we have, James Bond movie trivia, another of my favorite M16 activities.

Wish there was more activity on those two fronts

:-(
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Blofeld's new way to decide if he kills you: Guessing which animal is stuffed.
    24 more hours. You guys and gals can do it.
    The winner is 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 with "The next YouTube sensation, the pussy and the pecker."

Over to you Brady.
    I'll have the next pic ASAP.
    Thanks @Kerim! Alright boys, here it is:

Have at it. The picture is epic, and I expect some epic quips! >:D<
    You've seen the mega shark VS giant octopus, you've been captivated by Kong VS Godzilla now it's time for the ultimate cat battle.........

BLOFELD VS VOLDEMORT

May the best pussy win.....
    "This litter box town isn't big enough for the both of us."
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Guys! Too funny! I sense some heavy competition rolling in for this CapCon! =D>

Keep it coming! ;-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Connery vs. Moore.

Who is who? You decide. ;-)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    The question of having a Black Blofeld transpires to the pussies, who'll have to fend for themselves

On a side note, I'm afraid I won't be around, just came in for a short laugh (thanks guys), work is taking up all my time now. Anyway, the other guys are funnier ;)
    Say it isn't so @Ross! Don't stay away too long. :-h