BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUMP BUMP BA BUMP BUMP BA BUMP BA BUMP BA BUMP BA
    Last call for entries!
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Alright. There wasn't much to pick from, but as it stands:

Third place goes to the lost @CommanderRoss with
    The question of having a Black Blofeld transpires to the pussies, who'll have to fend for themselves
    As for second place we have @Virage with this quip:
    You've seen the mega shark VS giant octopus, you've been captivated by Kong VS Godzilla now it's time for the ultimate cat battle.........

BLOFELD VS VOLDEMORT

May the best pussy win.....
    And finally, with another win under his belt, @Kerim takes 1st place with this golden gem:
    "This litter box town isn't big enough for the both of us."
    Congratulations @Kerim, and good luck judging the entries in the BondCapCon for your picture tonight. Nice work!

=D>
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Thank you Brady and congratulations on winning a very competitive Bond caption entry.

Let's see if we can get more entries than the woodpecker picture, Here you go, and happy captioning.

At the stroke of midnight. Brosnan's Pain Face gives way to the...

WEREKITTEN

or

Me and my Shadowwww
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The Third Man!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 14,012
    Yes, I thought I saw a spectre at my shoulder.
    BUMP
  • 'I have a new idea for the next Bond title, Sombra Gato'
    Professor Button-bottom's least favorite part of his evening was his night walks. He was quite paranoid when his black friend mimicked his every move. We haven't had the heart to tell him it's his shadow yet.
    (WOW THAT WAS WEAK)

OR

Colonel Tiddles knew it was only his shadow, but he couldn't help but think that it could turn on him at any moment.

OR

"Are my thighs really THAT big? I need to lay off the cat-nip!"
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    "alright.............. how did Peter Pan do this again??"
  • They'll do anything to make a movie nowadays - check out this poster for upcoming movie Puss-feratu
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Right, back for a day again, and thanks for the kind words @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, but trying to start my on company next to a full time job is demaning, I'm afraid.
    Anyways, my entry (again, make sure it aint no winner ;-) )
    A still naive and young evil pussy wonders how Blofeld would fit in his shadow
    Hey, you over there! Stop being a copycat!
    Followed by his large shadow, Mr. Tummins scoured the wet streets, thinking in the dark recesses of his mind if he could one day fit in Blofeld's arms...
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 886
    Forster's attempt at 'Halloween 007: The Lair of the White Pussy',
    the rooftop chase sequence underwhelming as per. 8-|
    edited October 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Judging to take place in 24 hours if you want to get your last minute entries in.

I do not have a definitive winner in mind amongst these great entries.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    This terrified kitty is having a bizarre flashback to the 80's, and a certain song by 1 hit wonder Rockwell....

"I always feel like, somebody's watching me."
    and one last one....

"I'm Catman!"
    Tatiana always enjoyed sharing her photos of Mr. Clements, her pure white cat. Her favorite photograph is of Mr. Clements, up close to the lens and staring at his shadow on a still pitch black evening. All was perfect that night, except for the heavy rainfall that came after she snapped the photo. Tatiana always forgot to mention this to her friends, so you can image their surprise and awkward stares when she said she had a "wet pussy" when speaking of the night in question.
    Ways To Sneak Past Your Enemy #101: Connery's panther-like prowl fooled Blofeld's cat every time.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Ooh, I like that one, QBranch. Meow!
    Time to announce this week's winner. This wasn't an easy choice, but here are the Top 5.

#5:

haserot with: "I'm Catman!"

(Imagine the voice and it works)

#4:

haserot again with:"I always feel like, somebody's watching me."

(An oldie but goodie from the 80s. Well played sir.)

#3:

0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 with: "Colonel Tiddles knew it was only his shadow, but he couldn't help but think that it could turn on him at any moment."

(Now that would be spooky as we approach All Hallow's Eve.)

#2:

Commander Ross with: "A still naive and young evil pussy wonders how Blofeld would fit in his shadow".

(OK, I made sure you didn't win. ;-) Best wishes to you on your company startup.)

#1:

Q Branch with: "Yes, I thought I saw a spectre at my shoulder."

(Excellent job in merging a cat's shadow with Thunderball.)

Over to you Q Branch.
    Ooh, I wasn't prepared to win! Give me a few minutes, I'll try to find something good.
    Sorry guys, all the best photos were taken already- ruined with silly captions that are nowhere as good as what has been posted on here. ;-)

Anyway, have a go at this. Hope the picture turns out.

upon lapping up his fresh bowl of Milk, Catsteen notices that there is a message at the bottom, "You are requested at once."
    "Ah Kronsteen........."
    Excellent work, guys. We're off to a great start. This pic has FRWL written all over it, doesn't it? :-D
    Excellent choice for a picture QBranch.

Here's another FRWL entry.

"Who is this mouse compared to Fursteen?"

13 seconds later, poor little Fursteen was put to sleep by Dogzeny.