BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited September 2011 Posts: 886

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7ZTz_lHk5vM/SFe_ajeh3RI/AAAAAAAAANY/1oFq5nHySwQ/s1600-h/pigcat3.jpg
    Tiddles always makes a pig's ear out of getting his Halloween costume...

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Oh come on peeps, I know you still have some good ones in you!
    Tiddles attends Hugh Hefners "Pussy Galore & Pigs in Blankets Pyjama Party".. :-D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUMP
  • Judging soon?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited September 2011 Posts: 7,996
    Yep, we'll call it a day. Not too many entries I'm afraid, so I'll keep it to the the winner:

danslittlefinger
    with: Tiddles always makes a pig's ear out of getting his Halloween costume...
    I just like plays on words.
    well done danny boy! over to you.
  • damn who dares take my last tuna
    Many thanks Cmdr.

Here's the next one, usual rules apply. One week. Do your worst. :-D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "There has got to be a better way to get abs."

MI6's ' grilling the Blofeld henchmen they could catch' worked out differently then expected.

BRING IN THE RACK!!!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Invisible bars are now visible."
  • Fantastic, keep 'em coming. :-bd
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    After little Moriarty failed to keep tabs on 007, Blofeld didn't condone his failure and "hung him out to dry".

OR

The bar was set so high by Blofeld's other pussies that Professor Whiskers undoubtedly passed out on the evil "rack" obstacle course."
    "I iz cat. I can haz cheezburgerrrrzzzzzz."
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    CopyCAT death #2006: The 'Solange'
  • This'll teach you to use the litter tray
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Kudos to Mr. Aubergine. That's the first thing I thought of seeing the picture.

Let's try this one.

Electra King in the background: "This torture chair just isn't working out. Gabor, go on E-Bay and see if you can find something in a medieval style"
    :L :-))
    "So that's what my back paws look like."
  • This picture will hang around for a couple more days. ;-)
    Little did Blofeld know he had the best rack and pussy in the world.
    Blofeld presumed Kitty had talked, so he left her out to dry.
  • Great entries!
    Judging tomorrow.
  • Last call.
    Ok the results are in, many thanks for taking the time once again, consolation prizes of free Cowboys <):) & Aliens >-) tickets for use of (or chuck them in the bin, whatever you want...)

3rd Place:
    CommanderRoss:
    Blofeld presumed Kitty had talked, so he left her out to dry.
    - waiting for the 'left out to dry' and there it was! Yes yes , very good. :-bd

2nd Place:
    MajorDSmythe:
    "There has got to be a better way to get abs."
    - my excuse is that my machine was defective from the factory. :-"

WINNER!!!!!
    Monsieur_Aubergine:
    "CopyCAT death #2006: The 'Solange'"
    - nearly choked on my choccy digestive at that one, hadn't even occured to me - THE HAMMOCK!!! =D>

Well done and over to you Mr Aubergine.... B-)
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Cheers @danslittlefinger . Face down in a hammock, just how i like my pussy. (but alive obviously) :-))

Hope it's not been used before but, here's the new entry;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefnoble/58849/

Get quipping peeps. :-)
    Though he is rarely impressionable and often in complete and utter control of himself, Colonel Whiskers couldn't resist his sudden urge to copy the ever popular Michael Jackson crotch-grab on the living room carpet.
    For future winners, lets keep the pictures to white cats...or else it'll be a free for all.

Thanks. ;-)