BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited August 2011 Posts: 886
    "Craig's great in this GE game, Brozzer was crap"
    "That Zombie Craig in this game scares the living daylights out of me. That pale skin, unnatural blue vampire eyes and horribly disfigured features. I'm never going to touch this game again!"
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    "Ooh get me, I'm sitting just like that Brosnan fella in the back of a Beemer, I'm so gonna fly this rug into an Avis showroom!!"
  • *bump*
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    closing time James, last call!
    Just half a day or so, so be quick!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "So this is what they're writing about me in MI6's BlofeldCatCapCon thread."
  • Ah-ha!...the password is V-E-S-P-E-R...now all of ten quid is mine from my owners building society... \:D/
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    On Twitter...
    Blofeld_Cat :
    "Bloody hell, new tecnology here we go !"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "If only Ernie had this tech back in the day, we may still have the Volcano lair."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    "Another Angry Bird vanquished."

"I AM INVINCIBLE!"
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    "Another Angry Bird vanquished."

"I AM INVINCIBLE!"
    lol. Love it. :-))

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Wow, that's a lot of very good posts! So, in no particular order, in

third place
    we have Luds with "Holly molly! This isn't what I expected from a search on the word pussy!

In Second place
    Benny "This sucks, I don't wanna be James Bond. Why can't I be Blofeld?""
    And the
    WINNER!!!!!
    is Kerim with ""Another angry bird vanquished, I'M INVINCIBLE!"

Well done everybody, this was hard to judge as I laughed out loud several times. But there you go, Kerim, over to you!
    edited August 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Why thank you Cdr. Ross and also a huge thanks to Angry Birds and Boris for the inspiration. There were a lot of good entries in this one.

Let's throw in a Bond girl in the mix to see what captions we can get. The usual one week applies for this caption.

Hitler Cat is ready to pwn you.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "You just pulled the DEATH card. Why are you smiling you sadistic cow?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Number 1 Google search this week is 'Jane Seymour's pussy'. But it's not what you think.
    Come on Jane. You know you want to pat your pussy.
    Apparently Solitaire is STILL the only game in town as she shows off her domestic short haired. :>
    She may be smiling but little did she know this mog had eaten her pet canary off her earing. (all the pussy gags were taken). Hilarious round yet again. :-))
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    No wonder Solitaire is smiling. His name's Kananga. She had always thought he was just an oversized pussy.
    Like any decent milf, Seymour eagerly proves she's got one bored pussy in need of some action!!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2011 Posts: 15,690
    "Jane Seymour is furry nice !"
    Number 1 Google search this week is 'Jane Seymour's pussy'. But it's not what you think.
    How do you think I found this picture. >:-)

Great entries so far. Keep them coming.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Hilarious @Kerim, absolutely brilliant. We have to get a photo with Honor Blackman and a cat next so the real jokes can start. Can you say double entendre?
    Hilarious @Kerim, absolutely brilliant. We have to get a photo with Honor Blackman and a cat next so the real jokes can start. Can you say double entendre?
    Hate to be pedantic but as originator of this competition lets try to stick to white (ish) cats only from now on or else the thread will go haywire.
    This isn't a BondGirlCapCon although it is a great picture.
    Cheers. ;-)
    Blofeld's cat lost his colour after seeing his future with a real Bond-girl.

problem solved @danslittlefinger ;)
    edited August 2011 Posts: 642
    Seymour tries to recreate the Octopussy poster by wrapping her arms round little Roger the cat. - having only two arms didn't help the exercise however.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Apparently Solitaire is STILL the only game in town as she shows off her domestic short haired. :>
    =D> :-))
    OK, never mind my entry, we have a winner ;)
    Bump. Two days left to vote.
    "Dammit, i've been caught Milf handed."