BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2011 Posts: 15,690

"Scientific progress goes 'Meow' ?"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Moments before Whiskers new hair style is revealed to look like Timothy Dalton's ala License to Kill.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Whaaadya mean 'Get your own hair dryer'?"
  • Great stuff...keep 'em coming. :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Mr Bottomley's brain transplant procedure was awaiting the donor.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "Hey Ernst, what are the other two spaces for? What's that sign say? Cats-wanted-for...First it was diamonds, then making doubles of yourself, then cloning...arggghhhhhhhhh. Blofeld you bast....Zaaaaap."
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited August 2011 Posts: 7,973
    the cat-scan only revealed what everybody knew: Mr. Evil Eyes is, indeed, Evil
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited August 2011 Posts: 1,986
    "You know I'd already be in my penthouse litterbox taking care of business had I just walked, you better get this teleportation machine fixed, baldie"
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    OK ladies and gentlemen three cups, one cat, all you have to do is guess which cup the cat is under..
  • Fantastic entries, I know there are more out there....
    Beam them up. \:D/
  • The secrets out!...............Here we have the first cat-clone for testing to star as Blofelds cat double in DAF. By the time testing finished and they had the perfect one, they had gone through Pussy galore!!
    "I told Blofeld, milk for three."
    "Who are the other two?"
    "Ohhh, there are no other two."
    "So long Pussy..."
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    edited August 2011 Posts: 642
    http://www.furrylovingfriends.com/_IMAGES/CAT_PLAYING.jpg

"Its another space cat..i repeat it's another space cat...it's coming right at us, the front is opening up..i repeat, the front is opening up!!"

Edit: This was posted out of sync as my browser defaulted to page 5 (of 8)..Damn you Ipod!! -- I'll catch up now.. :-/......

Bad hair day for Ernst Stavro Blo-dry! ;-)
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 886
    Judging tomorrow!
    This is going to be tough... :-?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    the other internet movie, three cups and a pussy, somehow had far less of an impact, nor the movies with people throwing up while watching it.

bad taste, I know.
  • Last call.
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 886
    Judgment time and this was very hard, let me tell you. :-?

Joint 5th:
    Everyone else, well done, brilliant entries all of them, old guard and newbies alike, Crab Key scans, transplants, milk and pussies galore and feeling the wrath all welcomed and chuckled at and extra credit to Monsieur_Aubergine for sheer randomness. :-D

4th Place:
    DaltonCraig007 "Scientific progress goes 'Meow' ?"
    - Great entry goes "Yippee!" \:D/

3rd Place:
    Creasy47 "Whaaadya mean 'Get your own hair dryer'?"
    - also kudos to Kerim's Dalton's blow wave entry...good styles never go out of fashion (God I miss the 80's) :-bd

2nd Place:
    NicNac OK ladies and gentlemen three cups, one cat, all you have to do is guess which cup the cat is under..
    - ...and I'd still get it wrong 8-|

WINNER!!!!!
    CommanderRoss the cat-scan only revealed what everybody knew: Mr. Evil Eyes is, indeed, Evil
    - The moral of this is don't bother scanning any cats, foregone conclusion innit? :-??

Take it away CmdrRoss... =D>

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It was so great to have such a high turn out for what seemed to be a good picture. I hope the level of participation is kept up.
  • It was so great to have such a high turn out for what seemed to be a good picture. I hope the level of participation is kept up.
    Well said Sir.

Sorry to keep you waiting peeps. Actually, I never won anything before, so first, I want to thank my mother, my.........oh my. well, let's see, the next picture is zis 'un:
    http://www.funnycatsite.com/pictures/White_Cat_Plays_Ds.jpg
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 1,856
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2011 Posts: 28,694
    "I get my first DS and the idiots get me Nintendogs?!"

"This sucks, I don't wanna be James Bond. Why can't I be Blofeld?"
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2011 Posts: 15,690
    "Why isn't Pierce Brosnan in this Goldeneye game ? I don't want to play Craig !! What's with the COD gameplay ?? "
  • LudsLuds MIA
    "Holly molly! This isn't what I expected from a search on the word pussy!"
    "Holly molly! This isn't what I expected from a search on the word pussy!"
    You can access the internet on a DS ?

• LudsLuds MIA
    I don't know ;)
    Cool posts guys, keep 'em comin' !
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2011 Posts: 13,350
    On his laptop, Blofeld's cat couldn't believe the hate he was subjected to in the 'BlofeldCatCapCon' thread.
    "Checkmate , Monsieur Bond. For you have lost the game of wits"