BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited December 2011 Posts: 886
    edit posted twice
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 14,091
    white-cat%5B5%5D.jpg

Blofeld Cat's facial disguise was nothing short of inconvenient.
  • 'Please bless me, Blofeld, his lair, his henchmen, his money, his world control and please may Bond meet a sticky end...oh and please let more mice come into my path and let there always be Japanese fighting fish. Amen." [-O<
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "After Bond foiled another of Blofeld's plots and had one of his henchmen at gunpoint, Professor Tiddles hid his eyes from this view to a kill..."

OR

"After years of seeing his master's face concealed in the James Bond films, Blofeld's cat thought it was his turn."
    Per YOLT:

"A gun.. in a cigarette. Why'd we keep him alive, again?"

or

"Ninjas! Asian Ninjas?! I'm going to be Kitté Mignon!"

or

"James Bond is turning Asian? Oh, I hate this part."
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "Why does he have to hollow out a volcano, build a lair on top of a mountain or on an oil rig. Can't we just live in the 'burbs like everyone else?"

Or

"I told him to just kill him straightaway this time, instead of some overly elaborate death.
    But noooooo!!!!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Blofeld's poor cat hides his face out of embarrassment after viewing a screening of his now infamous freak-out in YOLT."
    Mr. Mittens Disguise to stop the police from finding him worked for a incredible 5 seconds
    Tiddles does his best to block out the pink flying Octopussies as this All Time High is taking All Flipping Day to wear off. @-)
  • *bump*
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    24 hours peeps.
    Kitty, about to dry her face, was surprised to learn that the towel was just a hologram.
  • QBranch wrote:
    white-cat%5B5%5D.jpg

Blofeld Cat's facial disguise was nothing short of inconvenient.

'Come on, own up, who put superglue on my paws'

(terrible effort I know)

:-S
    Judging?
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I would forget my brain if it wasn't surgically attached. Here we go.

The bronze goes to danslittlefinger for these fine efforts:

Oh no, not the f**king Kardashians on telly again!

or

(muffled)
    "anyone know when this Volcanic Lair Industrial Strength Superglue will wear off?"

or

EoN just informed Tiddles "that Mr Fiennes will not be requiring the services of a feline companion thanks very much."
    ...oh the shame...

The silver is awarded to JWESTBROOK for three solid captions.

"A gun.. in a cigarette. Why'd we keep him alive, again?"

or

"Ninjas! Asian Ninjas?! I'm going to be Kitté Mignon!"

or

"James Bond is turning Asian? Oh, I hate this part."

And the gold medal goes to Benny for...

Why does he have to hollow out a volcano, build a lair on top of a mountain or on an oil rig. Can't we just live in the 'burbs like everyone else?"

Congrats to Benny. You have the honors sir.
    Yai! I'm going to melt it down and cap my teeth.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Gotta say that was unexpected. But thanks Kerim, much appreciated.
    Now for the next piccie...
    Abdul-54-abdul-cat.jpg
    It's saturday here, so judging this time next week. Take it away folks. ;)
    The evil Doctor Von Brackinoff gave the camera a tease with his "harmless little kitty face" much in the stead of his cat, Professor Strokemejustright.
    Ernst Abdul Blofeld was the sole reason for Istanbul being a rough town.
    Kerim Blofeld: ” Ah Mr Bond, the old game, give a pussy a stroke then they go and leave you dangling...” :-<
    Edit
  • white-cat%5B5%5D.jpg

Just watched On Her Majesty's Secret Service and Diamonds are Forever back to back....

^
    That was from the last CapCon @BritishChap007.
  • ^

Quite right. But I felt like I had to get that one in....for some reason....

^

Not too shabby either. ;)
  • ^

Not too shabby either. ;)

The cat's pose reminded me of my own when I hit that point on my Bondathon Tuesday. Thank you sir, you are far too kind
    For clarification, back to this :
    Abdul-54-abdul-cat.jpg

For clarification, back to this :
    Abdul-54-abdul-cat.jpg

Blofeld -"Is that a gun your hiding under your Berka, or are you just happy to see me?"
    Cat -"No its definitely a gun."
    Master's choice of facial hair alone, was a clear indication he's a cat-man.
  • NOT the Whiskas Tiddles had in mind... :-w