SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Loved that bit at the end with Craig!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I wonder if we would get a trailer by April or May, like we did with Skyfall.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    It looks amazing!
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited February 2015 Posts: 204
    Shall we consider this, the first official photo of SPECTRE?
    FIRST-LOOK_post.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    High resolution version here: http://i.imgur.com/4gkVDk7.jpg
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    edited February 2015 Posts: 204
    High resolution version here: http://i.imgur.com/4gkVDk7.jpg

You're the best, @marketto007! :)>-
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited February 2015 Posts: 15,423
    Look intense! Snow business at its best.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Super quick mashup poster :)
    9runox.jpg
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    found this still on this blog

007-Movie-Spectre-Behind_The_Scenes.jpg
    I just threw this together. Won't be too long before more talented people take a crack at it.

SPECTRE.gif
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    I have not followed the spoiler threads, but the video shows that the cable car leads to a clinic (name starts with HOFFL...). On top, IMDB lists actress Neve Gachev as "clinic patron". This all sounds very OHMSS to me.

It is so much more fun to find these little things than to be spoiled big time by the Sony leak material.
    Sweet. Thanks guys.
    Here we can see Léa and Dave in character.

sepijE6.jpg
    ^^ Thanks for pointing that out @marketto007, I missed that!

Dave's gun looks interesting here. It kind of looks like a double barreled 1911. Very unusual.

Double-Barrel-1911-1.jpg
    Q and our bald henchman:
    2n1idsn.jpg
    Sam Mendes and Hoyte Van Hoytema on set.

CQkAEUN.jpg
  • ml94ml94 Finland
    Nice pics!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Loved the video and pictures. :D so excited for November.
  • zebrafish wrote: »
    I have not followed the spoiler threads, but the video shows that the cable car leads to a clinic (name starts with HOFFL...). On top, IMDB lists actress Neve Gachev as "clinic patron". This all sounds very OHMSS to me.

It is so much more fun to find these little things than to be spoiled big time by the Sony leak material.

You take the words RIGHT OF MY MOUTH. And I love you for that :-). Some people in here have been criticized a lot about this. But being spoiled or spoiling this way for me is way way different than being spoiled by those SonyLeaks. And I love it.

By the way.....I'm freaking out. This was a wonderful short video blog.
  • RC7RC7
    HMBFF wrote: »
    Shall we consider this, the first official photo of SPECTRE?
    FIRST-LOOK_post.jpg

This is awesome.
    Thanks for posting all the links, it does look stunning
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    @aaron819 What good timing!!
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 4,400
    A little underwhelmed by the featurette, I would have loved to have lot our first proper look at Lea and Dave. Instead they just spent two minutes discussing how beautiful the mountains are. I kinda get that guys.

Interesting to see Gassner take the lead the again. I think he's clearly singled himself out with the Bond productions thus far as a distinct personality.

I love the photo of Craig they have released, he looks to be channeling Steve McQueen.

stevee.jpg

Also Dave's gun is reminiscent of this scene with Christoph Waltz from 'Green Hornet'

• edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Curious though. All this "SPECTRE" news coincides with news from the other spy films that are hotly discussed in here: The release of new pictures, a teaser poster and the first official trailer from "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.", news about the title of the 5th "Mission: Impossible"-film ("TAURUS") and today's premiere in the USA of "Kingsman: The Secret Service".

So again, EON Productions / Sony Pictures exactly know when to come with important pictures and videos from behind-the-scenes for publicity and promotional purposes ;-). Well done!
    The Background-music at the beginning, is the same at the End of SF, which is not on the official soundtrack or the FYC-Promo
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    What a great little video! It looks stunning. The glasses Craig is wearing look very unusual but he looks his usual badass. Also interesting to see Gregg Wilson showing up.
    Sandy wrote: »
    What a great little video! It looks stunning. The glasses Craig is wearing look very unusual but he looks his usual badass. Also interesting to see Gregg Wilson showing up.

Yes, and I was quite impressed with how "in-charge" he came off as. Very collected and professional, and I immediately feel confident in him. I hope Michael is well.
  • That photo of Craig is awesome. Nice to see him in his "agent getup." Seems like Mendes and company are doing a great job of continuing the trend of bringing back what makes Bond BOND.
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    I hope Michael is well.

Sir Ken Adam was in Berlin last weekend and spoke to some members of the german Bond fan club. And he told them, that Michael was recovering from a bypass-operation. So I hope he gets well very soon.
    I am really glad to hear that. This sort of op is among those, where the patient can achieve full recovery.