SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

I think the grey Nehru suit would remind people more of Dr Evil as he did not have a scar.
    antovolk wrote: »
    I think the grey Nehru suit would remind people more of Dr Evil as he did not have a scar.
    He had both...
    drevilOoops.jpg

JCRendle wrote: »
    If Waltz is indeed going to play Blofeld, I think that they should avoid the scaring, as it would remind people of Dr. Evil
    Or the most iconic villain in the Bond franchise ;-)
    Oh OK, def not as clear and obvious as Pleasance's scar or whatever they do with Waltz.
  • JCRendle wrote: »
    If Waltz is indeed going to play Blofeld, I think that they should avoid the scaring, as it would remind people of Dr. Evil, something I think they should try and avoid.

Give him a scar but let him keep the hair.
    The combination of a bald head and a cat is what screams Dr Evil to people. The scar isn't that big of a deal.

i just hope they don't go over the top like with two face in TDK
    Matt007 wrote: »
    hmmm. Will hold judgement till november, but another vehicle chase… Meh. We haven't had a decent ski chase since 1981. The TWINE chase in my opinion was appalling.

I was hoping the shooting up on the glacier would involve some sort of chase. Ah well.

What was wrong with it?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    hmmm. Will hold judgement till november, but another vehicle chase… Meh. We haven't had a decent ski chase since 1981. The TWINE chase in my opinion was appalling.

I was hoping the shooting up on the glacier would involve some sort of chase. Ah well.

What was wrong with it?

TWINE? everything except Denise.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Pierce brosnans twenty years younger stunt double, not all that excitingly directed action scenes, those are two reasons
  • 30ifgq9.jpg

They'll be filming the little hand twitch as well ;)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    30ifgq9.jpg

Where did you find all these excellent pics? They are great ;-)

• edited January 2015 Posts: 591
    aaron819 wrote: »
    30ifgq9.jpg

Theres a video from Austria that shows this scene along with Bond saving Madeleine from the car.

12542ms.jpg

Here's the link to download the video: http://uploaded.net/file/3aeqlxzj

aaron819 wrote: »
    30ifgq9.jpg

Theres a video from Austria that shows this scene along with Bond saving Madeleine from the car.

12542ms.jpg

Here's the link to download the video: http://uploaded.net/file/3aeqlxzj

Thanks so much

The snowplane is suppose to go right through the lodge/barn "like a missile", right? So when did they shoot this? Or are they just gonna use CGI?
    Zekidk wrote: »
    The snowplane is suppose to go right through the lodge/barn "like a missile", right? So when did they shoot this? Or are they just gonna use CGI?

I was wondering the same thing
  • My guess is that they will either use CGI or miniatures for the plane going through the barn. Some video previously showed smoke coming from the big hole in the barn. This could be used on top of the actual effect or just for afterwards signaling the destruction that just took place as subsequent events are unfolding. Or both.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Controlled plane crash sequence with huge cranes and cables (but not into the barn)

Bond1_1421422034417468_v0_h.jpg

English translation or in original German
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    I like this shot!
    H99A9753_Brunner_Images_at_142141853332798.jpg
    bond_heli_005_1421418745103932.jpg
    bond_heli_013_1421418751750558.jpg
    [img]http://static.kleinezeitung.at/images/upload s_600/e/4/2/4640322/bond_heli_031_1421418767355964.jpg[/img]
    bond_heli_017_1421418755452801.jpg
    bond_heli_038_1421418773367562.jpg
    bond_heli_044_1421418778128468.jpg

• JCRendle wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »
    He had both...
    drevilOoops.jpg

The YOLT Blofeld also looked somewhat like Hydra's Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker.

https://hmssweblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/blofeld-and-strucker-masterminds-separated-at-birth/
  • Also, lest anyone think Marvel ripped off YOLT, Baron Strucker made his debut in 1963.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/10/108995/3593523-sgtfury5+-+cover.jpg
    Also, lest anyone think Marvel ripped off YOLT, Baron Strucker made his debut in 1963.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/10/108995/3593523-sgtfury5+-+cover.jpg

A bit, but not nearly alike enough to be a rip off. Blofeld is original and definitive.
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »

What was wrong with it?

TWINE? everything except Denise.

TWINE is actually among my favorites... although denise is kinda bad but I don't mind it too much.
  • I was curious for those who are in the know about the Sony leaks, apparently a few years worth of info got leaked, is there any chance the 'Skyfall' script leaked?
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 4,622
    There are some good well crafted exchanges. I very much like the scene where Q and Bond meet-up after Rome. Bond says if you are looking for the car, I parked it at the bottom of the Tiber. :))
    Craig's got a few other good deadpan lines. Purvis and Wade are on their game, dialogue wise.
    At the Rome Spectre meeting, has anyone figured out how Oberhauser knew that Bond had infiltrated the meeting ie he addresses Bond directly, despite Bond being well hidden, one floor up.
    Is this part of the global surveillance theme of the film ie Spectre sees everything.
    I was wondering if they would manage to film the Vatican during the chase, and I see that yes, both the DB10 and the pursuing Hinks Jaguar go roaring past the front gates.
    Should look great on film. Shot at night. Very Angels and Demons (Dan Brown) looking.
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 591
    After re-reading the script, I have to say it really does feel like we have a proper Bond adventure once again despite the "foster brother" thing which I can get around. I find that the "personal stuff" is played really subtle in this film. The script as a whole just keeps with everything they established in this new timeline and still managing to give us a great addition to the series. Hopefully, some of the dialogue will be tweaked but I'm sure that'll be dealt with.

On a point, I think having Q play a more vital role in this film will really warm people to this new 'Q'. People love Whishaw in the role, but I'm sure there's still people who haven't been won over yet so this film should make them feel comfortable with the character and hopefully enjoy Whishaw's version.
    What new Q seems to do well, is that he is on Bond's side. We see him covering for Bond a couple of times. This is consistent with old Q, who was very helpful in LTK, despite Bond being rogue.
    Half of Q's involvement has been cut out in the final draft. A good thing really, although I really liked the "sometimes a trigger has to be pulled"-reference from Bond when Q kills a guard.
    @timmer it's through the smart blood. At least that was made clear in the Oct version.
    I have a question to those who know the scenario. When will they be to shoot scenes in the clinic and that will be shot in the pinewood?
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    exit72 wrote: »
    I have a question to those who know the scenario. When will they be to shoot scenes in the clinic and that will be shot in the pinewood?
    I am pretty certain they shot the interior scenes where Bond first meets Madeleine at the ICE Q restaurant/clinic. They closed the restaurant and Cable Car for a few days. They need to show Swann pulling the blinds down as the 'view can be distracting' and also the struggle with Hinx in her office. Also Bond at the 'bar' scene may have also been shot there. They managed to shoot the scene with Q in the cable car without us knowing - well until the newspaper article with Detlef Bothe appeared in the production timeline thread.

From the shooting schedule thread
    07 – 10. Jan. 2015: 3S Cable Car and ICE Q Restaurant

Has the filming in Austria finished for the cast?
    09 – 17. Feb. 2015: Road up at the Glacier, road tunnel at the Glacier
    I guess this would be the car chase. Will this be the stunt doubles only?