BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited October 2011 Posts: 2,629
    It's been a while since we've had Sean on a picture, so let's give this pic a go.

Judging in a week's time.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    "Sir Sean always became serious whenever his hairy chest became exposed."

OR

"An old Chinese proverb says 'Bird never nest in bare tree". An old Sean Connery proverb says "Birds will neshht in whatever tree I shhay they'll neshhht in".
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The creature from the black lagoon!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Damn bitch, I shaid no shoap."
    edited October 2011 Posts: 159
    " Now lishhten to me shhweet cheeks you come near me with that waxshh again and I won't be held resshhsponsible for my actions
  • Connery glares at the make-up man that he will kill in the next five seconds. Despite repeated warnings, the make-up man once again used too little glue on Connery's toupee causing it to slide down onto his chest.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Rug launching in T Minus 10 minutes and coun-ting."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUMP
    "If you think thish ish hairy you should shee my arshe".
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "I don't know who you are lady, but you put that waxxxshhh down now. Before I slap your arshhhhe."
    Great job so far. Keep them coming.
    BUMPED FROM PAGE 4
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,894
    "George, you put that hair removal cream down, right now. Or I shwear, i'll do another Bond film."
  • Hair today, Gone tomorrow
    Sean Connery froze when he saw his own reflection. He's still there, admiring all his manliness.
    "Blue shwimming trunksh, shurely you can't be sherioush?"
    Since @danslittlefinger is on break, I must ask...Voting soon @Kerim?

It is now directly a week after your post and all.
    I'll give it 24 more hours. Lots of good entries here to decide from.
  • While we're at it, I've never really understood the title of this, maybe I'm missing something important, Bond Caption Contest fair enough, but what's with the rest of it :-??
    IIRC, the very first photo used in the contest was Lazzers standing directly behind Rigg in what could be perceived as a suggestive picture.
    Honestly, this was probably the toughest one I had to judge. Every entry could have won. Thanks to every one for your brilliant entries. You made this really difficult to judge. Therefore I will declare that all non-winners in a second place tie.

The winner is:
    An old Sean Connery proverb says "Birds will neshht in whatever tree I shhay they'll neshhht in".
    Over to Brady.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Thanks @Kerim! The competition was stiff.

As much as I want to continue the Shhhean Connery run, I can't pass up this picture of good ol' Tim:

Have at it everyone. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! >:D<
    She made me do it mummy...
    "You want your toilet mat back? Well she has a flannel, you're quite welcome to take that, I don't mind."
    Timothy Dalton, a victim of a wax job gone horribly wrong, points out the employee to the hotel manager.
  • Timothy Dalton - Showing the form that would definitely get him the Diamonds Are Forever gig if it were to be remade.
    Come on guys! This Cap Con has too little entries!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    She can run, but I can't hide.
    "So you want a part in Bond#17? Just remove this mat, and you're in."
    She can run, but I can't hide.
    :-))