SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Irish007 wrote: »
    Will be amazing if Waltz is confirmed as playing Blofeld and if Scott is confirmed as one of the villains it will be interesting to see if the Villain he plays will be of Irish origin. Will also be good to see an Irish actor back in a Bond movie.

I was thinking that, myself. Also nice to see another Irish Bond fan on these boards!

This concurs with Barbera Broccoli earlier this year speaking at Film academy event in Dublin I believe in which she said she would love to film part of a Bond film in Ireland. So is your thoughts Waltz as Number 1 and Scott a Spectre agent Dan will see if Scott in Bond 24 and chasing down Bloefeld in 25?
  • Irish007Irish007 Dublin
    Surely if they were going to film part of Bond 24 in Ireland it would have leaked out by now like the filming in Rome has supposedly
  • I'm now getting feelings that Waltz won't be a villain.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Irish007 wrote: »
    Will be amazing if Waltz is confirmed as playing Blofeld and if Scott is confirmed as one of the villains it will be interesting to see if the Villain he plays will be of Irish origin. Will also be good to see an Irish actor back in a Bond movie.

I was thinking that, myself. Also nice to see another Irish Bond fan on these boards!

This concurs with Barbera Broccoli earlier this year speaking at Film academy event in Dublin I believe in which she said she would love to film part of a Bond film in Ireland. So is your thoughts Waltz as Number 1 and Scott a Spectre agent Dan will see if Scott in Bond 24 and chasing down Bloefeld in 25?

If it were to work that way, I'd be enthusiastic about the next two films for sure. What would make it even more interesting for me is if they totally flip expectations. Scott and Waltz are immensely talented actors who could probably pull off any character given to them. Either way, I'm excited. Of course, I would love if Bond came to Ireland. I can't see it happening any time soon, though. Not after how Skyfall was predominantly based in England and Scotland - countries with strikingly similar landscapes to Ireland. Maybe a couple of films down the line, it'll happen. You never know.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    Don't know if anyone's seen this? The first sort of "interview" (I've seen) with Christoph Waltz being questioned about his role in Bond 24.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=377913565705213
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    AdaShelby wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone's seen this? The first sort of "interview" (I've seen) with Christoph Waltz being questioned about his role in Bond 24.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=377913565705213

I saw this earlier; he's an actor, so he's obviously going to play it off like he's not in the film (unless he truly isn't...) until the press conference tomorrow.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I like Monica better than Penelope, too. Even though I quite like Penelope. :)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 11,119
    Ahead of the press conference, this wunderful infograph. Enjoy our beloved franchise ;-):

james-bond-infographic.png
    www.mtv.com/crop-images/2014/12/03/james-bond-infographic.png
    Ahead of the press conference, this wunderful infograph. Enjoy our beloved franchise ;-):

james-bond-infographic.png
    www.mtv.com/crop-images/2014/12/03/james-bond-infographic.png

Thank you for the infograph; some of the facts I didn't know and were quite fascinating! Just finished Skyfall; just hours to go before the announcement.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »
    I saw this earlier; he's an actor, so he's obviously going to play it off like he's not in the film (unless he truly isn't...) until the press conference tomorrow.

Imagine that at the photo call, we see one Andrew Scott and no Christophe Waltz. 300 messages in one hour here ? :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Imagine that at the photo call, we see one Andrew Scott and no Christophe Waltz. 300 messages in one hour here ? :)

That would be a damn shame, but if that's the case, we'll know tomorrow.
    Ill be getting up at 4:30 to watch it at 5:00am
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 12,284
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Ill be getting up at 4:30 to watch it at 5:00am

Getting up at 4:45 to watch; as much sleep as possible. Tuning in at 4:50.
  • I really think a lot of people will be disappointed tomorrow. I think too many have gotten it in their heads that Blofeld and Spectre are back. I just hope everyone can enjoy no matter what happens!
    Yes 4:50
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    I rthey've been strangely quiet and secretive this time ..and yeah rewrites I think may have changed some casting idk...

think a lot of people will be disappointed tomorrow. I think too many have gotten it in their heads that Blofeld and Spectre are back. I just hope everyone can enjoy no matter what happens!

I will be fine either way ...theyve been very secretive this time.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    0:13 here in Brazil now. Time is set to 9:00 AM for us here, so...the clock is ticking. :D
    Its 4:23 and i am reading this instead of sleeping. Yikes. But its 12 noon here in Germany, so that is perfect. Ok one more hour until I have to get up.

Again, i doubt, there will ne ANY character descriptions, just tbe announcement of the actors. So speculations wont come to a rest here.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 12,284
    Listening to Bond songs in anticipation now. (00)7 hours to go...
    Alarm set to 4:45 am here in Chicago. Can't wait to share thoughts tomorrow
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,622
    Thumbs up to Bellucci. Excellent casting! She is one of the all-time great lookers and she's still got it. That's all that matters. She can play old flame, new flame. I don't care.
    There may not be a lead Bond girl. The Craig films don't exactly go with the girl-that-Bond-finishes-with routine. Both Seydoux and Bellucci will have substantial roles I think, but Bond might be done with both of them by film's end.
    Bond could finish hanging out with Q and MP, having a pint and toasting a successful mission finish, on M's credit card.
  • timmer wrote: »
    Thumbs up to Bellucci. Excellent casting! She is one of the all-time great lookers and she's still got it. That's all that matters. She can play old flame, new flame. I don't care.
    There may not be a lead Bond girl. The Craig films don't exactly go with the girl-that-Bond-finishes-with routine. Both Seydoux and Bellucci will have substantial roles I think, but Bond might be done with both of them by film's end.
    Bond could finish hanging out with Q and MP, having a pint and toasting a successful mission finish, on M's credit card.

At the office Christmas party perhaps? Maybe with a nod to Bond's line in Skyfall: "Hardly Christmas, is it?" ;)
    5 HOURS LEFT.
    5 HOURS LEFT.

:)

The Hype is on!!! With that said, I'm gonna take a 4+ hour nap until 4:45. See you all soon!
    FoxRox wrote: »
    The Hype is on!!! With that said, I'm gonna take a 4+ hour nap until 4:45. See you all soon!

Same here. All set! :D

Birdleson wrote: »
    How's that Al's Italian Beef treating you?

Fine but it's nowhere near Portillos beef my friend!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I was off one hour on my time difference, so I may just be able to catch this live at home! Here's to hoping!
  • Very much counting down the minutes to the 007 announcement. Let's top Skyfall! ;)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i've been up playing The Last Of Us and editing a music video for a buddy of mine... may take a little nap before this thing starts..