SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited December 2014 Posts: 3,277
    Edit.
    Sure looks like it ;)
  • @haserot That should be enough to keep you awake. I've seen my brother play that game and the clickers are scary as hell! The ending made me cry.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,598
    Well, the title will be announced in a mere few hours. Any last bets on 'Property of a Lady', 'Risico', or something never mentioned in the Bond books? :)

I think spoiler tags should be used in this thread. I enjoy reading about shooting locations and looking at photos, but I don't want to know what is happening in scenes.
  • Bounine wrote: »
    Well, the title will be announced in a mere few hours. Any last bets on 'Property of a Lady' or 'Risico', or something never mentioned in the Bond books? :)
    Fingers crossed for Die Another Day 2 :P
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Die Another Day after Tomorrow Never Dies...
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Three hours and counting.

Oh, excited is an understatement!
  • Fingers crossed for Die Another Day 2 :P
    SF was already about Bond's DAD
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2014 Posts: 4,399
    Tomorrow is Never After The Day You Die
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    :)) Some great titles.
  • The title is "The Dame From Casablanca"
  • 1,5 hours!!! Excited! :)
    I miss the times when we used to get the new title at the end of the previous film.

Imagine, if after all this anticipation, the new title will be something lame and lacklustre like 'SOLO', the name of the latest adult Bond book.

I applaud Eon/Sony for not letting it slip this time. Well done!
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    I really hope it's not Solo.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    maybe Bond 24 will be a remake of On Her Majesty's Secret Service :-D[/quote]

OHMSS doesn't need to be remade. No Bond film does. ~X( [/quote]

cheers! Why remake the BEST Bond film of all time? Remake the bad ones (if there are any..) instead!
    7NZOO.jpg

Magic is in the air!! Nice image!
    No idea if true, but also heard a whisper #Bond24 might, might be called Exposures. @007 #wildrumours
    Hmmm
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    It's about that time!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    doubleoego wrote: »
    It's about that time!

to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme?
    They'll be having last minute work done on their makeup and hair at the moment.

Who suggested that title 'A World Without Want'. Or is that already the title of a film? Well, whatever, I like it.

Let's hope Eon really surprise us by pulling a great one out of the bag!
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 267
    Cannot bloody wait!
  • Bounine wrote: »

Who suggested that title 'A World Without Want'. Or is that already the title of a film? Well, whatever, I like it.

"A World Without Want" sounds absolutely stunning if I may say so :-). Truly in the vein of Ian Fleming. It's also a surprisingly socio-critical title....if proven true in about 20 minutes from now :-O.
    Remember it starts 10:50
    we dont have all the time in the world .. just start and tells us the name and cast and ...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    2 more mins!
  • RC7RC7
    Let's do this.
  • RC7 wrote: »
    Let's do this.

Let's hug each other @RC7 ;))
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm watching. Can't make it up for work at 8:45 without crying and complaining, but I can wake up at 5:45 for a press conference with no problem. Whew.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 2,598
    Yeah, it's a nice tit
    Bounine wrote: »

"A World Without Want" sounds absolutely stunning if I may say so :-). Truly in the vein of Ian Fleming. It's also a surprisingly socio-critical title....if proven true in about 20 minutes from now :-O.

Yeah, it's a nice title.

Well, even if it we do get a lame title, what's important is that we get a good film. What puts me off though is how they want to throw in the corny throwaway lines that don't suit Craig.

One minute to go and counting! Let's hope my internet doesn't stuff up. Won't be surprised. LOL.

Here's for a good title!