SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Good news about "the announcement" being on Thursday with a cast and crew photo shoot. Slightly dissapointed that it won't be a press conference as I will miss the dumb and rather lazy questions from the so-called "Entertainment" journalists in attendance.

My guess: the press will still try (and maybe succeed) at asking questions.
    now this is VERY interesting I like monica
    If this Monica Bellucci rumour is true, then Deadline.com contributor Nancy Tartaglione is a major asshole for revealing this just 42 hours before the press event.

By the way, she wrote that "I’ve also heard that Monica Bellucci may be in the mix." so this is far from confirmed even though Deadline.com is a trustworthy site.
  • TripAces wrote: »
    Good news about "the announcement" being on Thursday with a cast and crew photo shoot. Slightly dissapointed that it won't be a press conference as I will miss the dumb and rather lazy questions from the so-called "Entertainment" journalists in attendance.

My guess: the press will still try (and maybe succeed) at asking questions.

Yes. But probably the questions will still be stupid and lazy from the majority of the so called "press" in the room. Just wondering who will ask the dumbest question.

• Maybe its Monica that will be driving the Fiat 500
    Monica Bellucci´s appearance as a Bond girl has been long overdue if you ask me. :) Still, I´m a little sad if they'd cast her for Bond 24, because with Christopher Waltz confirmed and all the Spectre talk I doubt she will be the main villainess.

There's also the possibility of Bellucci being believed to be the main villainess, while Waltz's character is really running the show. Maybe a bit too obvious.
  • Pajan005Pajan005 Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm beyond words that it soon begins filming.
    what if they are updating risico So Waltz is what everyone believe is the bad guy but in reality it's Monica.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Or the other way around.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    so Léa would have now worked with Monica after having worked with her ex-husband and will work with Daniel after just working with Rachel?

tumblr_mxc6obIciM1qzxeqqo1_r1_500.jpg

article-0-1D9C320B00000578-135_634x1012.jpg
  • Deadline are reporting that Monica Bellucci is in the mix to join Bond 24.

Bellucci has always been a perennial name mentioned with the Bond movies going back to Pierce's tenure in the part. She's 50 now, could she be the new Irma Bunt?

As long she's not the Bond Girl. For that part she is about a decade late!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Monica as femme-fatale?
    tumblr_lvf0h7FNaV1r2pyf2.gif
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Wow Monica Bellucci! Now that is what I call news. She is a beautiful and talented actress, long overdue. But I agree with @PanchitoPistoles, if this is true then it's a shame someone felt like leaking it right now.
    Or the other way around.

true i suppose Either way would make for an interesting situation and a good use for Risico... I hope.
  • If this Monica Bellucci rumour is true, then Deadline.com contributor Nancy Tartaglione is a major asshole for revealing this just 42 hours before the press event.

Pardon? This guy is making a living from these kind of rumours. Should he keep this one for him just to save a few over enthused Bond fans from hyperventilating?
    Does anyone know whether Felix Leiter will be back for this film?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    In an interview G Wright said he wouldn't be in it.
    Monica Belucci would be a bit old for a Bond girl, which makes me skeptical.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

Deadline are reporting that Monica Bellucci is in the mix to join Bond 24.

https://deadline.com/2014/12/james-bond-24-title-cast-revealed-live-pinewood-1201305919/

Monica-Bellucci-presente-Meraviglie-au-67eme-festival-de-Cannes_portrait_w858.jpg

shoot-em-up-2.jpeg

b0ba9433fa4d1b454e203ed1e38.png

Bellucci has always been a perennial name mentioned with the Bond movies going back to Pierce's tenure in the part. She's 50 now, could she be the new Irma Bunt?

Do. Not. Play with my emotions right now!

I've been screaming for years that she should be a Bond girl, heck I think there was a thread dedicated to the Bond movies' biggest missed opportunities or something and my contributions to that thread was repeating not casting Bellucci.

I hope to God this happens!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    She doesn't look old, to me ! :D
    Who said she's too old? If we can have a Bond over 50. So, why not?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    It's not the same thing and you know it. ;-)

• Pajan005 wrote: »

I did. Look, you can have a 50 year old man date woman as old as Belluci as much as you want. Hell,you can even have them dwell on the burden of aging and the pain of loosing and,and and ....
    But what you have then is NOT A BOND MOVIE! This franchise is about escapism,fun and adventure. Just because Craig looks a bit old doesn't mean the women should follow suit. If you feel otherwise go and create your own franchise.
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 372
    Monica speaks perfect French so maybe she could be related to Seydoux character? Or would that be a stretch to imagine? Anyway on IMDB it says she's still filming On the Milky Road (last updated mid-November) but if her role in Bond is going to be relatively small then I guess they could make her schedule work.

My apologies for all the speculating even though it's a rumor but this is just too thrilling. :D
    Monica Belucci has been rumored for the last fifteen years or so. Apart from her age, that makes me very skeptical about the veracity of this one.
    I think she would be a great addition in a supporting role like in the scenes to be filmed in Italy would be great.
    She is a bit famous too. As a villain? Maybe. As a Bond girl? Sorry, I can't see it.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Pajan005 wrote: »
    It's not the same thing and you know it. ;-)

Beside I don't think we can have a Bond over 50 anymore, not like we had with Moore anyway.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited December 2014 Posts: 11,139
    Can you imagine a lesbian femme fatale double act? Lea and Monica taking on Bond<:-P

In fact, the title of Bond 24 should be called, A great way to die!
    I have a title

SPECTRE of Solace :))