SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    I highly doubt this rumor is true tbh. If they went through so much trouble already to hide it, then they wouldn't just let a nobody reveal it. Unless this friend of a friend is the guy doing the graphics for the title at the photo shoot, and would be required to see it, then that's the only way it would be true. And even then, they would be (as another member stated) in huge trouble, as they probably signed a contract of secrecy.
    Also, I wouldn't have liked to have seen another one word S-title.
    I wonder if Eon even looks at this board. :P

I'm sure Barbara is here every evening. Hi Barbara! :-h

Barbara now:
    computer-smash-other-guys-Mark-Wahlberg-angry.gif
    A few people have told me the domain name is still available which would suggest my rumour is not in fact true.
    edited November 2014 Posts: 1,756
    Huge spoiler alert from potential script pages?
    2vjr2g4.png
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I really hope this is not the title.
  • I really hope that the newest rumored Bond girl is false!!!
    slyfox wrote: »
    A few people have told me the domain name is still available which would suggest my rumour is not in fact true.

Doesn't rellay mean much. Do movies even need their own website in this day and age? Maybe the will just use 007.com and the official twitter, facebook and instagram pages.
    I really hope that the newest rumored Bond girl is false!!!

Me too! Never found her attractive personally. I prefer the lesser known Bond girls too.
    the title for bond 24 is almost definitely NOT that.. for starters the title hasdn't been bought and second of all it would be shocking

NOW if it were the title for starters I would have to congratulate Pan as he would be 100% right

As for my personal feeling sure it's from Fleming's pen so I like it a bit more then Death kills forever but ..... I dunno it would be like calling Goldeneye Janus instead would it work sure but does it work.....meh it kind of feels weird.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 4,622
    timmer wrote: »
    chipsticks wrote: »

no Léa was awarded at Cannes in 2009 by Marion and Swank and she hasn't said anything on her IG for 2 months now which leads me to believe that she might indeed be in the movie

Thanks for that info! In the last 5 minutes we suddenly have solid lead on title
    Spectre
    and the other Bond girl
    Swank

Good day!

No, we do not have a solid lead on the main Bond girl.
    Yes, I know, I was only having fun with the non-news. Both bits of non-news. Title and girl.

• chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    edited November 2014 Posts: 560
    anyone :-SS over Thursday?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    im more like... :!!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    HASEROT wrote: »
    im more like... :!!

that too :-\"

hey my bday is tomorrow don't rush it
  • RC7RC7
    People are genuinely taking SlyFox's title seriously? About as likely as it being called 'Bond 24' IMO.
  • slyfox wrote: »

If you have faith in your source I'd purchase the domain name.

The latest Star Wars film only bought and registered the title hours before announcing the the title and therefore throwing people off the scent. The title could very well be 'Spectre', personally I've always thought it was a cool word so I'd be happy with it as the title.
    It's Undertaker's Wind I tell you ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I so like Undertaker's Wind. :)

How about:
    Spectre of Death? (SOD?!)
    Shadow or Spectre? (Look the acronym would be the fun SOS! ha!)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Sean of Scotland? ;)
  • edited December 2014 Posts: 4,619
    What I have heard from several places online is that the movie will be called DEVIL MAY CARE but it won't be based on the novel (obviously)... Probably a false rumour but who knows?

By the way, I love that the Bond titles don't include the words "James Bond". When it comes to a Bond title, the possibilities are endless!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    What I have heard from several places online is that the movie will be called DEVIL MAY CARE but it won't be based on the novel (obviously)... Probably a false rumour but who knows?

they've been saying that since the book was published...

honestly though, i love that title - very Bondian without using the old title cliche's...

but yeah, probably a false rumor...

honestly though, i love that title - very Bondian without using the old title cliche's...

Hate the title. Doesn't really roll off the tongue well.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world

Hate the title. Doesn't really roll off the tongue well.

And it reminds me too much of "A Devil Wears Prada."
  • Birdleson wrote: »
    I'll be more than happy if it's S.

That certainly would simplify the single-word title acronym conundrum.
    How about live by the sword
  • I believe we have a very big and exciting week ahead of us folks!
    I'm pretty excited. News over the next Bond film would sure lighten things up for me.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Personally, I will have to wait for Thursday and see what could be unveild at the press conference/photo-call/announcement or whatever it could be. To me, the aforementioned title doesn't strike me as a relevant or at least somewhat poetically-driven phrase as the previous ones were.
    Titling it SPECTRE for audiences who have no idea what it is, is just like giving the film a title like MI6 because some people don't know what it is. But then again, that is just my opinion.

So, we'll just wait and see the probabilities and possibilities. In anyways, though, thanks for the posted info. :)

Great title, but unlikely it will be used. They'd have to pay the author. And beside, ding he say something nasty about Craig?
    Ludovico wrote: »

Great title, but unlikely it will be used. They'd have to pay the author. And beside, ding he say something nasty about Craig?

I presume that IFP owns the title and that if EON only uses the title and nothing of the book paying the writer money will not happen. And I am quite sure that the book was written as a job not as some personal expression of the writer. So I am pretty sure they are covered for the writer. As for the owner of the books they will want attention on their products through the most expensive PR machine possible namely the movie franchise.