BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

Terence was busy with Ursula, but Sean waited patiently for his nappy change.

That's Daniel, not Sean... :-/

Wemust give you the number of our Occulist?! ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

15031006442_68ac6cda63_b.jpg

Dr. No, hospitable as always, insisted on a prostate examination. No charges.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Judging on this tomorrow folks, so get those last minute entries in!
    Painting your toenails can be an elaborate job.
  • Blofeld's latest plot to kill Bond had him pretend to be a painter, convince Bond to model for him, strip him down to his underwear and expose him extraordinarily lead-heavy paints to slowly poison him.
  • edited September 2014 Posts: 6,396
    007 teaches his students how to sketch.

As it turns out though, it's all just painting by numbers.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the barest of them all?
  • Bond wasn't happy that Q had applied the "Adaptive Camouflage" technology to his tuxedo.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Kerim wrote: »
    "Whoa, I shouldn't have had that 5 alarm chili for lunch".
    Dan's reaction to learning that he would have his family jewels beaten a few years down the road.

[quote
    edited September 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Judging time, folks. Thanks to everyone who supplied a caption this week.

In third place we have the Knee-Slapper General himself, WillyGalore with these captions:
    Daniel Craig's next Bond adventure is to be titled "Live And Let Diaper".
    After having the "shit scared out of him" previously by the Royal Marines, Dan wasn't taking any chances this time.

Entering fast into second place is the Punny Rabbit QBranch with these two captions:
    QBranch wrote: »
    Bond: "So, how long do I have to stand here, Q?- cause it's taking you ages to 'fine-tune' those x-ray specs..."
    QBranch wrote: »
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the barest of them all?

And finally, once again taking the victory is Kerim with these crowning captions of hilarity:
    "Whoa, I shouldn't have had that 5 alarm chili for lunch".
    Dan's reaction to learning that he would have his family jewels beaten a few years down the road.

Congratulations to Kerim, a worthy winner for this week. =D>
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited September 2014 Posts: 2,629
    Thanks Brady for another glorious victory.

I think Rog is due for another round of captioning. If this one has been used already, please let me know.

Roger_Moore_The_Alaskans_1959.JPG

I already thought of something naughty. :\">

Good luck and happy captioning everyone.
    edited September 2014 Posts: 28,694
    I do recall this photo, but it has been ages so we might as well keep rolling with it and see what new captions we can come up with.

While Roger Moore has always appeared to be the image of a gentleman, in the 80s claims arose out of nowhere that the then Bond actor had committed numerous acts of beastiality, accusations which shocked every nation worldwide. During the highly publicized court case numerous images were exhibited by the opposing prosecutor, showing Mr. Moore with his pet goat Niven in all kinds of strange situations. In this particular shot Roger is apparently teaching the animal how to stimulate a certain area of male anatomy with a stand-in carrot before moving him on to the real thing. Following the case nothing was ever quite the same for Roger, who fought desperately to get roles while being berated by casting agents who gave him the moniker of "The Farm F@#$er." Talk about baaaaaaaaaahd press.
  • "Hmm, looks like this wild beast is incredibly horny".

Said the goat.
    Thanks Brady for another glorious victory.

I think Rog is due for another round of captioning. If this one has been used already, please let me know.

Roger_Moore_The_Alaskans_1959.JPG

I already thought of something naughty. :\">

Good luck and happy captioning everyone.

The early days of Roger's pulling moves started out like this! He soon moved onto using spaghetti and women!
  • Just as Roger was about to give another impromptu rendition of Monty Python's Lumberjack Song, this quick thinking goat took the only action possible to shut him up.
  • Here we see Bond engaged in a life-or-death fight against his deadliest enemy yet--Blofeld clad in a goat costume, wielding a carrot bomb that could only be defused with Bond's teeth.
    While on the set of the Bond films Roger was known to procrastinate and arrive late to rehearsals. He acted no differently when a goat was brought to his trailer, and as the two bonded quickly over a love of carrots they became fast friends. Moore became so attached to the farm animal that he was constantly at its side, and as a consequence he never studied his lines and always made everyone wait for him to get ready once filming began. Cubby, in one heated moment with the actor threatened to fire him right then and there, his Bond career in shambles. Roger responded, "Goat ahead, fire me!"
    Sometimes you just have to take the vegetabull by the horns.
  • The cast of Disney's Lady & The Tramp improvise during rehearsals.
    edited September 2014 Posts: 14,048
    Lloyd Favoursheep shows us how to fellate a lamb sausage in Goat Trip.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Here is one from me: :D

Roger's little known audition tape finally surfaced. It was a secret audition that Cubby arranged because he thought Roger might have been just a wee bit too handsome, without any guts, and he decided to ... well, push him to an extreme and see what happened. So here Roger is improvising a scene from the script handed to him - which turned out to be Bond and Tania's first meeting in From Russia With Love. The goat (voiced offstage in a terrible Russian accent by by Hermione Gingold) murmured, "I zink my mouth ees too beeg" and Roger was supposed to follow up the carrot munching with a kiss while saying, straight-faced, "Not for me." He looked at the director who had just given him those instructions. He looked at Cubby. Then he merely raised an eyebrow.

And instead, he impulsively picked up the goat's front legs and waltzed it across the room singing, "From Russia with love.....!" in a surprisingly good imitation of Matt Monro and dumped the goat in Cubby's lap, saying "I'm all for having a different kind of Bond, Cubby, and believe me when I say I can handle humor ... but no matter how over the top you want Bond films to get remember this: no goats!"

Cubby was charmed, Roger was hired. And goats were taken off the props list (until one goat lost its head in Octopussy). That also explained Roger's "pet" name, on the set of A View To A Kill, for Tanya ("goat girl").
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I'll give this another 24 hours to allow for more entries.
    edited September 2014 Posts: 14,048
    When it came to a game of tug-of-war using only the teeth, Roger constantly raised the baa.
  • Campbell2Campbell2 Epsilon Rho Rho house, Bending State University
    "Smoking carrots in the presence of goats may cause severe damage to your public image!"
    In his time as James Bond, Roger Moore took both life and this goat by the horns.
  • Looks like neither of them has the correct end of the stick.
    Not much dignity was salvaged by either party as Roger and his dear pet goat Billy reenacted the iconic spaghetti scene from The Lady and the Tramp.

lady+and+the+tramp+spag2.jpg
  • It was at that moment they both realised their error when the"carrot" began to vibrate.

24 LOOONG HOURS OF FRENCH.
  • Kerim wrote: »

24 LOOONG HOURS OF FRENCH.

Maybe he meant until the next season of 24 airs?