BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• Dragonpol2Dragonpol2 The Crazy World of Daniel Dragonpol
    edited February 2014 Posts: 145
    The new jet pack pill - no well-dressed cat should be without one.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2014 Posts: 12,459
    comments20.com-Recados-wp-content-uploads-2012-05-Funny-Cat-22.jpg

Q's latest version of Little Nellie left Bond momentarily stunned during the demonstration.

Bond: "Seems like an exploding pen would've been a helluva lot easier, Q."

Q: "We don't do that sort of thing any more, 007. But rocketing pussies, on the other hand, will always be popular."

Bond: "Ahem.....! Yes, considerably. Although you and I may not be talking about exactly the same thing, Q."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    After tinkling on the nice leopard printed rug laying in Blofeld's study, Tiddles was at the mercy of his boss's infuriated rage. It was evident not long afterwards that the cat took Blofeld's comment of "Blow it out your arse" a little too seriously...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    STUN GAS!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

EON PRODUCTIONS <font size=1>PRESENTS:</font>

<font size=5><b>WINDBREAKER</b></font>

Outer space now belongs to Blofeld Cat.
    "Look everyone, no hands!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Just checking shortly in, thanks to everyone so far. Keep at it. :)>-

Mr. Big called his cat "The Undertaker".

Not competing of course. ;)
    Drax's new rocket, whose clever design was inspired by his pet cat (named Jack), took his evil schemes soaring to new catospheres!
    At the launch party, Shirley Bassey was heard singing a certain classic Stones song ... and everybody was soon singing along, "...It's a gas, gas, gas!"
    "Jettison cocoon."

or

Amazing what you see in pub car parks these days. Must be an Alan Partridge commissioned programme for UK Play.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "What? I didn't fart..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This month's edition of Women's Health uncovered a prominent condition in females ages 20 to 30:

"If your pussy starts to emit smoke of a grayish color, it's best to head to the nearest doctor for a check-up."
  • Blofeld, determined to outdo Bond's daring escape on a jetpack after killing Col. Bouvar, installed a jetpack inside his cat, so he could approach Bond, dispatch him, and escape without missing a beat.
    @QBranch thinks to himself: "That's the second time in a row I was promised to see a smoking pussy in the caption competition". ;-)
    Q: "I present to you the cat jet-pack..."

Bond: "Er...yes, very practical...erm...I have to go now...see ya."

or

"You really want to know what the invisible man did to the cat, don't you now?"
    Before setting out to build his full-size Moonraker rocket, Hugo Drax had to first do a small scale test of what the take-off would be like under controlled conditions. Luckily he had an extra house cat laying around...
    Bond: "Noah's Ark. This operation. The animals come in two by two."
    Purely in the name of science, Physics professors at Harvard this week launched a cat 500 feet into the air to test once and for all whether or not felines always landed on all fours. While cat lovers worldwide hypothesized that the cat would stick its landing, the mess on the pavement over near Quincy St. following the launch seemed to disprove any and all proponents of that theory. Dr. Reginald Fitzgerald, lead Professor of the Physics department on campus called the test "an unfortunate experiment where a feline met with the fatal fallacy of mathematical computations." PETA was in uproar.
    "Full steam ahead for the by-election!"
    Clearly an inspirational picture. Thanks to @WillyGalore for that yet again.
    Now make me laugh some more!
    Evolution is beautiful.
    Not competing, just keeping the attention. ;)
    You've heard of Bird 1, now meet Cat 1.
    Any more entries? Judgment day is tomorrow. Thanks for all the hilarious contributions so far.

It was the last time Mr Wint and Mr Kidd were allowed to look after the cat.
    That is hilarious, @Thunderfinger!
    The picture is great. I'm drawing blanks at the moment to do more, though.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Technical report conclusion:
    The animal tests for the latest version of the jetpack seem promissing, but we still haven't found any human volunteers.
    Bond knew that Q-Branch had recently been experimenting with new methods to get agents information in the field, but on a surveillance mission in Brussels, 007 hadn't expected his friends at MI6 to go this far. After exiting a diner, Bond was crossing through a parking lot when a cat suddenly and rather noiselessly pranced over to him, rubbed itself across his pant leg, and dropped a note it had been carrying in its mouth. It read:

"Hello, 007.

Q here. Just testing out a new way of passing on information to our undercover agents, this time with a robotic cat. Your target, Myers Smithy, is in the bar adjacent to your hotel. He's got a full beard growth, stands at nearly six feet and carries a scar above his right eye. Be sure to get tracking him and watch your back; he's at danger level five. That'll be all for now. After you are done reading this message, just feed it to our feline friend and it will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Our rather explosive tests for the unit back at headquarters have been pretty safe, but it'd still be best to keep a safe distance, just in case.

P.S. Don't be alarmed when smoke starts coming out of the unit, that's what it's supposed to do.

Cheerio!"
    comments20.com-Recados-wp-content-uploads-2012-05-Funny-Cat-22.jpg
    Here are the results from the Norwegian jury.

Honorable mentions to @Everybody!(especially myself) :-j

3rd place:@WillyGalore
    The East Side Cat Burglar had found a novel way of reaching the penthouse suite of an exclusive apartment block.

2nd place:@Sandy
    Technical report conclusion:
    The animal tests for the latest version of the jetpack seem promising, but we still havent found any human volunteers.

But THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
    Winner:@Mrcoggins
    Blofeld had been feeding Tiddles the leftover curry again.

Congratulations, @Mrcoggins! Yours made me laugh out loud, and that must be the criterion. :)>-
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Thankyou I must admit to being lucky with that entry many good posts in that last round good to see that the standard is staying high
    At this moment my Desktop is down so I can't post any pictures
    So with that in mind I will pass the shoe so to speak
    Willy Galore would you be so good as to run with this ?
    How's this one for you @Mrcoggins?

funny-cat.jpg
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Willy that will do me nicely thanks.
    How's this one for you @Mrcoggins?

funny-cat.jpg

Paws for thought?!!! ;)