Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I am Robocat.

Prime Directives.

Serve the Public Trust.
    Make the innocent laugh.
    Upload to the internet.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    His attempt to hide before the veterinary appointment was futile.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Judging in 24 hours or so. Any more entries for this round?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tiddles' decided to do cover art for the sequel of 'Man in the Box' by Alice in Chains: 'Cat in the Tube.'
    Pussy's attempt to disguise herself as a lamp shade had not gone well...
    "Does my arse look big in this?"
    edited March 2014 Posts: 13,992
    "Does my arse look big in this?"
    Couldn't this go in the 'Free Discussion/Chat Thread'?

;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Off_To_Space.jpg[/quote]

Dr. No's fiddling with atomic power had some curious side effects..
  • edited March 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Having already tried, and failed, to climb inside the coke bottle, Pussy decided to readjust her ambitions...
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Pussy heard about Drax's master plan but failed to board a moonraker. Just to be sure the poison wouldn't work on her she took per-emptive measures.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Dr. No accused Mr. Tiddles of trying to infiltrate his plant, however the cat was merely trying to protect itself from the smell of guano while hunting mice in the underground lair.
    Tiddles' owner never understood why people got disgusted when he said he liked to play 'red rocket' with his cat. :-? :-??
    Judging time, ladies and gentlemen. Some great entries here, and some great Dr. No references. On that note, just missing out on a place is:
    Dr. No's fiddling with atomic power had some curious side effects..

3RD PLACE:
    Pussy's attempt to disguise herself as a lamp shade had not gone well...

2ND PLACE:
    Bond: "No, Tiddles. Even with your homemade underwater helmet, it won't work. For the last time - you are NOT going skinny dipping with Melina and me."

1ST PLACE:
    Blofeld was tired of the cat sticking his head in the piranha pool.

Nice reference to YOLT, TF! Well done! I now pass the baton over to you!
    Thank you to all for playing. =D>
    Thanks, @QBranch! I am honored, I will look around for a good picture and be back with it tomorrow morning at the latest (GMT+1h). I cannot upload pictures still, but will provide a link and ask someone to do it for me.
    edited March 2014 Posts: 13,992
    Congrats, @Thunderfinger. If you have found a picture on the net to use, just right click on the image, 'copy image location' and paste it between image brackets to display it (Quote this post to see the hidden image brackets below):

[img][/img]

You put these brackets either side of your link to get it to show, but you don't need to do it with youtube videos. Hope this helps.
    edited March 2014 Posts: 45,489

aristocats3.jpg

Thanks, Q. I know what the problem is. I have some keys that do not work properly, those brackets are impossible for me to type, as are apostrophes and a couple of other signs. But I quoted your post and removed anything but the brackets.
    Judging towards the end of next week. :)

Edit: I see now that those brackets turn up by clicking on the proper icon. I always clicked on it after inserting the link before, instead of the other way around. Thanks again, this moron has been enlightened.
    Your photo still isn't showing @Thunderfinger.
    I'm not seeing anything, either. I can't click the broken picture image to be taken to the image, either.
    Nothing here too sadly?
    That is strange. It shows up just fine on my pc. No idea what the problem is. Even if you right click on it, and click on "show image"? That has helped me before with broken images here...
    edited March 2014 Posts: 16,333
    Here we go Thunderfinger fixed it. :) I looked up the picture from your original link and searched for the same picture on another site. Sometimes websites prevent hotlinking to forums.
    aristocats+edgar.jpg
    Murdock wrote:
    Here we go Thunderfinger fixed it. :) I looked up the picture from your original link and searched for the same picture on another site. Sometimes websites prevent hotlinking to forums.
    aristocats+edgar.jpg

Blofelds assistant for a new approach for his "Angels of Death" was seriously flawed!!!!
    Thanks Murdock, I had just edited my previous post to show the link, hoping someone could do just that. Did I do something wrong?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    "Right idea, but wrong pussies"

Thanks Murdock, I had just edited my previous post to show the link, hoping someone could do just that. Did I do something wrong?

No I just think the original site you got it from prevents images from being linked so I looked up the same image from a different site and hot linked it instead.

And thanks for the explanation, Murd. Great start as well.

Admiral Hargreaves enjoyed torturing cats. When Admiral Messervy busted him, Hargreaves had to kill him and dispose of the body. Turned out great, he even got to take over his job in the intelligence community.
    Murdock wrote:

No I just think the original site you got it from prevents images from being linked so I looked up the same image from a different site and hot linked it instead.

But why could I see it here? Sorry for being so clueless. Old fart and all...
    edited March 2014 Posts: 16,333
    Blofeld stop making me take care of your cats!
    Murdock wrote:

But why could I see it here? Sorry for being so clueless. Old fart and all...

I'm not sure. That doesn't make sense.
    "I thought you said you only cheated on me once in the past, but FIVE pussies at one time?!!"