BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited February 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Whenever Kitty watched that scene of Rog and Grace Jones in bed, it always left him with a bad taste in his mouth.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited February 2014 Posts: 17,833
    Pussy enjoyed the many (unintentional) comical aspects of Die Another Day but she reserved her heartiest laughs for the CGI tidal wave Brosnan Bond surfs to freedom. Comedy gold! And Brosnan deserved an Oscar for not laughing during that scene, she purred.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    How's this one for you @Mrcoggins?

funny-cat.jpg

Tiddles [chuckling while watching Goldfinger]: "Bond said...Pussy!" :))
    "I've just taken a huge dump in Ernst's slippers. He's gonna be livid when he wakes up"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Silva's Cat to Raoul's various entertaining scenes.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Kitty taking her headshots for the next leading Bond girl role. Hey, if Halle Berry can be a Bond girl, so can Kitty!
    edited February 2014 Posts: 17,833
    Kamal Khan's cat plucked out and swallowed the eye out of the stuffed sheep's head with every bit as much glee as her owner.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2014 Posts: 13,992
    *Diana Rigg cat checks her breath* "I'm having garlic tuna for lunch George. I hope you are!"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2014 Posts: 12,459
    All the theatre goers enjoyed the new "Scent-o-rama" Cinema experience while watching a few selected Bond films during its first showing.
    There was tropical frangipani in the air during Dr. No, the refreshing scent of pine trees at Christmas for OHMSS, the faint hint of the perfume Opium during For Your Eyes Only, spicy cinnamon while enjoying The Living Daylights, and then along came Die Another Day ... everyone, including Tiddles, had the same reaction: "This movie stinks!"

Yes, it seems the Scent-o-rama crew had carefully selected the pungent odor of dog poop that had baked in the sun for three days, with a top note of freshly annointed cat litter. Although entirely appropriate for the film, people left the theatre in droves and many did not return. Shame, as the final film was From Russia with Love, with the enticing scent of caviar finishing with a lingering faint whiff of Sean's aftershave.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Dropped down a chimney, eh? And he offered WHAT?"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Tiddles [watching YOLT]: "Sean Connery pretending to be Japanese? You must be joking..."

OR

Tiddles [watching DAD]: "His name is Mr. Kil? Wow, that really is a name to die for."
    Tiddles to his friend, while watching Halle evade the lasers before Bond rescues her:
    "'Yo, Mama'? Oh noooo ...I can't take any more. And Jinx was my mother's name! I think I'm gonna throw up a little now ..."
    With fire, there must sometimes come ice. With summer, there must sometimes come fall. And with good, there must sometimes come evil.

It was only a matter of time before the Grumpy Cat meme made way for the Cheerful Cat. In just hours of its debut to the interwebs the new meme was posted madly to every tumblr page and YouTube video, and shared across Facebook and Twitter in numbers that could've broken the internet forever. We never saw Cheerful Cat coming, and now it's too late to stop it. Much like World War II, after events like this the world can never be the same again. All we can do now is stand up hand in hand, and pull through this trying time the best we possibly can. The world never thought it would say this, but "We miss you, Grumpy Cat."
    The true mastermind behind SPECTRE is plotting out another evil scheme.
    Blofeld: "Where is my Siamese fighting fish? Anyone seen my fish? Tiddles?!"
    Meow! Just bumping so we can finish this round ... :D
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Any more for any more I will judge in the next day or so last orders please.
    Time for the results
    3rd place it's Q branch and Diana Riggs cat
    2nd place it's Willy Galore and the dump in Ernsts Slippers. (almost a title for a new Harry Potter )
    Top of the shop this week It's Brady and the Classic that is Bond said "..Pussy "
    Close but no cigar goes to Thunderfinger and the Siamese fighting fish.
    Thankyou to all who took part I'm looking forward to the next round.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Congrats @0Brady, and thanks for the mention @Mrcoggins!
    Well done, Brady! That made me laugh, for sure. :)

By the by, I just want to mention that I know we all rolled along and had a good time with this one ... but just keep in mind, please, that if someone wins a round and then declines to do it for whatever reason, the 2nd place person should automatically get the chance to choose the next picture. That didn't happen and I know it was just an honest slip up last time, but I wanted to remind everyone that would probably be most appropriate. Thanks.
    Well done, Brady! That made me laugh, for sure. :)

By the by, I just want to mention that I know we all rolled along and had a good time with this one ... but just keep in mind, please, that if someone wins a round and then declines to do it for whatever reason, the 2nd place person should automatically get the chance to choose the next picture. That didn't happen and I know it was just an honest slip up last time, but I wanted to remind everyone that would probably be most appropriate. Thanks.

If you would care to look again you will see that as I won the previous round I was the next up and due to the fact that I am unable to put up any pictures at this time I passed the choice to Willy G he then chose the picture for me and off we all went into the round which Brady has just won I do hope that this will help to clear up any misapprehension .
    Well, yes, you declined your round ... but it should have automatically gone to Sandy, who was in 2nd place of the round you won.
    I find this to be not deserving of any further comment ....so Closed.
    Okay ... no had feelings, I hope. I just meant that it's a contest, so if the winner declines, it should automatically go to the next person in line, the runner up. I did not catch it in time for that round and I did not want to stop the round to point it out then. Just for future reference, that's all.
    Dear 4EverBonded no offence has been caused and none has been taken.
    Thank you! Just meant for future reference. I did not mean to sound, I don't know, like a nag or something.
    edited February 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Wow, this is unexpected, @Mrcoggins. Many thanks, old chap.

I don't think this picture has been used yet, so let's see how it fairs:

12680444685_80e7c609eb_o.jpg
    Ernst: "Do you have to read that book every time we play Battleship?"
    Kitty Stromberg had gotten confused - her boss wanted to destroy the world not win World War III. Still, it's the thought that counts, I guess.
    Wow, this is unexpected, @Mrcoggins. Many thanks, old chap.

I don't think this picture has been used yet, so let's see how it fairs:

12680444685_80e7c609eb_o.jpg

So this is how the DAD plot was born?!!!!!