060.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

063.jpg

058.jpg

067.jpg

019.jpg

andrewgarfieldsuitsupsp.jpg

While he's not suited up as Rhino, director Marc Webb has tweeted a new image from his currently shooting sequel The Amazing Spider-Man 2 which gives us our first official look at Paul Giamatti's Aleksei Sytsevich.

55500L.jpg
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    So that's what the spider on the back looks like eh?
    doubleoego wrote:
    So that's what the spider on the back looks like eh?

I don't hate it but I was hoping that they will give us the classic look.

spider_man_back_symbol_wp_by_chaomanceromega-d577zrs.png
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 1,107
    Good god! That suit is so [frick]ing badass!

162.jpg

117.jpg

026.jpg

rhino1.jpg
    016.jpg

007.jpg

013.jpg

019.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 1,107
    016.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

948792794038.jpg
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Awesome pics but I feel like the amount we're getting is way too much. Now I know that Spidey pulls down Rhino's pants. Funny moment ruined.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Awesome pics but I feel like the amount we're getting is way too much. Now I know that Spidey pulls down Rhino's pants. Funny moment ruined.

I agree. Can we pleasure spoiler tag these photos so that people coming here to discuss the film don't have to have moments of it ruined? Thanks.
    039.jpg

100.jpg

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Please tell me that's just some kid visiting the set.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2013 Posts: 13,350
    No, that's just what his acting will look like in the finished film, it will be so bad.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I don't think there's a kid Spidy in the new film. ;-) In fact I'm fairly confident there won't be. They can't take that risk. The first film made quite a bit of money but I think that it's still volatile in some respects, volatile enough not take unnecessary risks in any case. And obviously, this would be a tremendous risk.
    J.K. Simmons Talks Possibly Returning As J. Jonah Jameson In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=80540#00LwCub87hvZEGLG.99
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I don't know about you all, but I loved Simmons as Jameson in Raimi's universe.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dalton12 wrote:
    J.K. Simmons Talks Possibly Returning As J. Jonah Jameson In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=80540#00LwCub87hvZEGLG.99

Yes! J.K. Simmons is J. Jonah Jameson! Nobody can portray him as perfectly as Simmons did. :)
    If Judi Dench was M for two bonds, this guy can be Jameson for two spider-men. :)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dalton12 wrote:
    If Judi Dench was M for two bonds, this guy can be Jameson for two spider-men. :)

Much like Michael Gough and Pat Hingle can be Alfred and Commissioner Gordon for 3 Batman's. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Murdock wrote:
    Dalton12 wrote:

Much like Michael Gough and Pat Hingle can be Alfred and Commissioner Gordon for 3 Batman's. :)
    With Hingle he was so wasted you didn't even notice him. That wasn't even Gordon in my eyes, he was so insignificant a character in those films.

Anyway, I would love to see Simmons back, and I think he and Andrew would be great to watch play off each other much like he and Tobey in the Raimi films.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2: Gwen (Emma Stone) & Peter (Andrew Garfield) Graduate High School
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=80677#rc5rv2EJR4LeF86z.99
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Here's a new set photo with Marc Webb and Spider-Man. Day 83 of production:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104989
    meh it still hasn't peaked my interest Amazing Spiderman I found to be just bad. sorry the film's plot was swiss cheese (seriously why did Aunt May have to go to a dangerous subway station at 9:00 was she working the early bird of a strip club in lower Manhattan?)

so yeah I just am not super thrilled by the sequel shame as Rhino is actually my favorite Spiderman villain.
    New AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Set Pictures Reveal A Massive Spoiler!
    Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SpidermanInc/news/?a=80736#EqpyxUVQbj0TYKGH.99
    So with the Vulture being in the next film as well, it appears the third film will feature the Sinister Six. We have four members now.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    So with the Vulture being in the next film as well, it appears the third film will feature the Sinister Six. We have four members now.

How do you get that the Vulture is there?
    edited June 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Colm Feore will play him, or Adrian Toomes at least and that only means one thing.

It was announced a few days ago I believe and was surprised no one had posted about it.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Perhaps he'll only have a small part in it.
    I am becoming uneasy about all these villains being packed into one film...
    I am becoming uneasy about all these villains being packed into one film...

It's making me nervous as well. Last thing we need is another Spider-Man 3.