007 Legends Announced

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 2,491
    Everyone can make better cover than the original.

Look what I've done in less than minute.
    L2203.png

Still better than the original.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Sadly it is.
  • oo7oo7
    deadman23 wrote:
    does anyone remember this pic that was leaked. It was a new bond game in development by Raven. Wonder whats happened to it. bond-game.jpg
    This is a early version of james bond blood stone call ''Risco''
    pretty sure this was a whole series of videos that were used to show off ravens new motion capture sweet that got leaked by accident.

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    We are ironizing saying that any cover is better than the Original, but i really think that most of those could make some success, including that one from @dragonsky :))
  • Exclusive_MAIN1_LOCK_gold.png what do you guys think it is?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    i can see some explosions to the left (mostly obvious) and a Facility wall and/or pillars by the right.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    An explosion in a lab is my guess.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I see a boat in the lower right corner.
    Escaping the refinery in GF?
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    just for speculation what car do you think goldfinger has in the game?
    http://007legends.com/media-main/media-internal?id=0_Gold_Gallery_9#.UGIPJI1mQVs
    dragonsky wrote:
    Everyone can make better cover than the original.

Look what I've done in less than minute.
    L2203.png

Still better than the original.

Now that i would pay for!
  • oo7oo7
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Exclusive_MAIN1_LOCK_gold.png what do you guys think it is?
    smelting plant
    ZHalfter wrote:
    just for speculation what car do you think goldfinger has in the game?
    http://007legends.com/media-main/media-internal?id=0_Gold_Gallery_9#.UGIPJI1mQVs

It appears to be a Rolles Royce Ghost.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Exclusive_MAIN1_LOCK_gold.png what do you guys think it is?
    Maybe it's from the Skyfall mission?
  • So, I cancelled my pre-order...

You see, (somewhat off topic) I used a gift card on it and bought on Amazon, so was getting it for free, but saw that RE6 offered a $10 Amazon credit to use on a future purchase. So I canceled my 007 Legends order, was refunded my $60 gift card, and purchased RE6.

Now, I have ten dollars to use on 007 Legends when the time comes, thanks to RE6. Given ill likely be busy with the latter come the 16th, I may even wait for the price to drop on Legends and get it even cheaper. Plus, I have a few games to trade-in to Amazon as well, so may even wait to get it for "free" again (trade-ins+promotional credit).

(Side note: I wasn't all that impressed with the RE6 demo, but I'm a sucker for playing as Leon)

Meanwhile, 007 Legends loses one of its biggest supporters as a day one purchase. Meh. But boy does it make my wallet feel good. I'll probably get it after seeing Skyfall, as I'll be in a Bond mood by then for sure. I hope the reviews for both titles are decent.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 2,635
    I'm the pirate poor guy out here. I'll wait and download on the internet - or see a walkthrough on YT.

But i guess i wouldn't spend cash on a game that has everything - until now - to be stated as a game that sucks.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I'm the pirate poor guy out here. I'll wait and download on the internet - or see a walkthrough on YT.

But i guess i wouldn't spend cash on a game that has everything - until now - to be stated as a game that sucks.

I don't play games on my PC and I'm not gonna spend £35 to £50 on this, so I'm just gonna watch YT videos of it too. Might get it in about a year when it's in Asda for a tenner (that's what happened to GE reloaded).
    X3MSonicX wrote:

I don't play games on my PC and I'm not gonna spend £35 to £50 on this, so I'm just gonna watch YT videos of it too. Might get it in about a year when it's in Asda for a tenner (that's what happened to GE reloaded).

Yeah, i know what you mean. I actually i never bought a game for PC before i knew that internet existed lol, my only bought ones are Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Command & Conquer: Renegade, Army Men II (pity it doesn't works anymore) and 4x4 Evolution. The rest was downloaded and burned to a CD.
  • I'm not a graphic designer but I did this.

This is my idea.

149xpb9.png

;)
  • Jack_Wade wrote:
    I'm not a graphic designer but I did this.

This is my idea.

149xpb9.png

;)

THAT is the best I've seen yet. Good work, man!
  • oo7oo7
    IGN: There is a new video game called 007 Legends, which puts the missions of the classic Bond movies into a video game format. In the Moonraker mission, though, they use Daniel Craig’s Bond instead of yours. What are your thoughts about the game replacing your Bond from Moonraker with Craig's?

Moore: Well, Daniel Craig will sell more video games than me, so I think that’s what they should do. I’m not aware of the game, but I’m all for it.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/26/roger-moore-talks-bond-50-blu-ray-007-legends-and-more
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    oo7 wrote:
    Daniel Craig will sell more video games than me

Well I'm not buying it, but if Roger Moore was in the game I'd buy it no matter how bad the gameplay/graphics/films they're using looked.
    Yeah, as much as I love Craig's interpretation, he doesn't seem to sell games or other movies he's in that much...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    SharkBait wrote:
    Yeah, as much as I love Craig's interpretation, he doesn't seem to sell games or other movies he's in that much...
    He's a private guy. That's probably why I like him so much. I can relate to him. Just because you are a celebrity, or James Bond for that matter doesn't mean your privacy is signed off for good. He deserves a break after all the hysteria, especially now in his career where he is more famous than ever.
  • When I said I'd buy it if Moore was in it, it's not because I don't like Craig, but because it's Roger Moore! In a Bond game! You expect Craig to be in it because he's the current Bond so it's just meh with him.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    I spoke to someone from Activision today, actually. I think Bond fans will be happy.
    How so?

If it's anything like Nightfire, then I'll be a happy puppy.
    SharkBait wrote:
    How so?

If it's anything like Nightfire, then I'll be a happy puppy.

This game ain't nothing close or compared to Nightfire.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I spoke to someone from Activision today, actually. I think Bond fans will be happy.

You spoke to someone who helped make the game, and they are reassuring you? What a surprise. I'm a big Bond fan, and am heavily displeased with what I've seen thus far.
    I want to love 007 legends I really really do. Heck I loved Quantum of solace and Bloodstone I even enjoyed Goldeneye But Yeah this game doesn't look like it will be good at anything I still am buying it....