007 Legends Announced

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    It appears to be a long, smooth shaft, complete with...
    Balls, that looks bad! Let's hope they do a big..

Dick! Whoever designed this game is a dick! It seems like they only made it to piss off Bond fans and frankly, they suck-

Here is the answer of the only thing that they want to know about, friend.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It appears to be a long, smooth shaft, complete with...

Dick! Whoever designed this game is a dick! It seems like they only made it to piss off Bond fans and frankly, they suck-

Cocks! Will there be any cocks running around Goldfinger's farm?

• It appears to be a long, smooth shaft, complete with...

No, but I hear there might be studs.
  • It appears to be a long, smooth shaft, complete with...

No cocks on the farm but some good stud bulls. You can always always spot a good stud bull from the size of its swinging pair of...

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is exactly why I didn't join in this little innuendo chain. The mods are going to be all over you guys, as they should. This little banter, though fun, has no place here.
  • This is exactly why I didn't join in this little innuendo chain. The mods are going to be all over you guys, as they should. This little banter, though fun, has no place here.

suckup.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This is exactly why I didn't join in this little innuendo chain. The mods are going to be all over you guys, as they should. This little banter, though fun, has no place here.

suckup.jpg
    It's called respect.
  • This is exactly why I didn't join in this little innuendo chain. The mods are going to be all over you guys, as they should. This little banter, though fun, has no place here.

It's just a bit of fun, this thread has gone off topic before anyway.

I'd rather we're having a bit of fun with it than the usual bitching, being disapointed and angry at Activision

• edited October 2012 Posts: 555

suckup.jpg
    It's called respect.

No, I think my label was more accurate. Your unrelated comment did not help the mods, nor did it help save them bandwidth, make their jobs easier, etc.

I'd rather we're having a bit of fun with it than the usual bitching, being disapointed and angry at Activision

Yeah as bad as they are, bashing Activision gets tiring and boring after a while.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Hilariously, and I don't in anyway think you meant to do this, but you've led us further off topic than our innuendo joking did. When we've got nothing new to see/discuss from the game, what else are we to do?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Back on topic then. Who thinks we'll get a preview of the Skyfall level before the game is released?
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    Back on topic then. Who thinks we'll get a preview of the Skyfall level before the game is released?

Maybe a short one, but they wouldn't want to give anything away that hasn't already been revealed in the trailers and stuff for SF.
  • Samuel001 wrote:

It's not looking likely. Maybe with some form of launch trailer?

I'm really curious if they'll do an opening credits scene, as they have with Nightfire and GEWii/RE. If so, what theme will they use? A medley of all five themes would be amazing, but much to creative for Activision. Because of that predicament, I predict we just won't get a credits sequence.
  • More importantly imo, will we get a gunbarrel?
    More importantly imo, will we get a gunbarrel?

Going by past games, no, I don't reckon we will.
  • Well at least SF will have one, well, I'm assuming it has one. It better do.
    Of course it will.
    I bet we'll get a Skyfall trailer after the game comes out, which means it'll (the trailer) probably be on the disc as well.
    I can't see there not being some Skyfall footage coming. And of course they will have a theme.
    Melons.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Let's discuss theoretical multiplayer wishes...

All classic villains playable.

Some levels.
    Atlantis
    Dr. No's Reactor
    Liparis
    Volcano Lair
    Osato Chemicals Building.
    Zorin's Mine
    Eco Hotel
    Air Raid (Twine N64 level, effin loved it!)

Boom go!
  • oo7oo7
    yeah, goldeneye
    Murdock wrote:
    Let's discuss theoretical multiplayer wishes...

All classic villains playable.

Some levels.
    Atlantis
    Dr. No's Reactor
    Liparis
    Volcano Lair
    Osato Chemicals Building.
    Zorin's Mine
    Eco Hotel
    Air Raid (Twine N64 level, effin loved it!)

Boom go!
    as with goldneye i imagine the multiuplayer and mi6 missions will b repurposed maps from singleplayer.
    Don't like DAD but would love to play multiplayer in the Ice Palace.
  • i have a really bad feeling with 007 legends. no proper gameplay and its out soon
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,635
    I would love to play at Fort Knox, Atlantis, Control center from GE, and craddle maybe.
    I don't really care about levels, but how about Heroes Vs Villains mode? On the one side

Bond
    Jinx
    Felix
    Pam
    Pussy
    Tracy
    Draco
    Holly
    Eve
    M
    Tanner
    Q

And on the other

Drax
    Jaws
    Blofeld
    Bunt
    Sanchez
    Krest
    Zhao
    Graves
    Frost
    Goldfinger
    Oddjob
    Silva
    I don't really care about levels, but how about Heroes Vs Villains mode? On the one side

Bond
    Jinx
    Felix
    Pam
    Pussy
    Tracy
    Draco
    Holly
    Eve
    M
    Tanner
    Q

Running around killing people as Dame Judi? Count me in!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    TPM007 wrote:

Bond
    Jinx
    Felix
    Pam
    Pussy
    Tracy
    Draco
    Holly
    Eve
    M
    Tanner
    Q

Running around killing people as Dame Judi? Count me in!

You could in TWINE 64.