007 Legends Announced

Comments

337143_437327956304806_792279586_o.jpg
    New photo...what do you guys think??
    ZHalfter wrote:
    337143_437327956304806_792279586_o.jpg
    New photo...what do you guys think??
    The graphics look a good deal better in this photo! im just dying to get my bond fix before skyfall so roll on the 19th :D
    Exclusive_THUMB1_LOCK_gold.png
    I don't really care about levels, but how about Heroes Vs Villains mode? On the one side

Bond
    Jinx
    Felix
    Pam
    Pussy
    Tracy
    Draco
    Holly
    Eve
    M
    Tanner
    Q

And on the other

Drax
    Jaws
    Blofeld
    Bunt
    Sanchez
    Krest
    Zhao
    Graves
    Frost
    Goldfinger
    Oddjob
    Silva

YES! For sure! It should be like Nightfire's Top Agent mode, where you have a set number of lives, and you try to be the last agent standing. Of course Legends would have to include bots for this feature, but hey, if it worked in 2002, there's no reason it can't work now!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    00Beast wrote:
    YES! For sure! It should be like Nightfire's Top Agent mode, where you have a set number of lives, and you try to be the last agent standing. Of course Legends would have to include bots for this feature, but hey, if it worked in 2002, there's no reason it can't work now!

Top Agent's the best mode i've ever played in a FPS game. So innovative.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

I play it daily!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    00Beast wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

I play it daily!

Me too, I always get Bond and set the enemy team as The bad Bond girls. Elektra, Xenia and May Day.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Bots would be a great idea to welcome back! Made multiplayer matches different and interesting! (Especially when you're a lonely gamer like me, playing with one other person) But with online taking over the multiplayer aspect of videogames, sadly, I don't think it'll happen...
    TPM007 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Bots would be a great idea to welcome back! Made multiplayer matches different and interesting! (Especially when you're a lonely gamer like me, playing with one other person) But with online taking over the multiplayer aspect of videogames, sadly, I don't think it'll happen...

Why not? it could be a great idea, if they also, in the anniversary's game, take some of the modes from other past Bond games just like NF, EoN and FRWL.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Why not? it could be a great idea, if they also, in the anniversary's game, take some of the modes from other past Bond games just like NF, EoN and FRWL.

Because its Activision, they don't care what the fans want! (I was more referring to the inclusion of bots rather than specific game modes)

I'm really harsh on Activision I know, so I would love it if 007 Legends proves me wrong!
    TPM007 wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Because its Activision, they don't care what the fans want! (I was more referring to the inclusion of bots rather than specific game modes)

I'm really harsh on Activision I know, so I would love it if 007 Legends proves me wrong!

Oh, you got that right. They just want money.

Activision actually doesn't makes our underestimation go away after a game. The best games they had was Vigilante 8 ONLY.
    COD has been f**king up the FPS world since MW2.
    Only game that deserves full play worth was QoS, the best until now. Blood Stone had better story and a GOOD gameplay.

Unfortunately i think she won't prove you're wrong.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    What is the unlocked LEGENDS photo? I can't see it too well.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

It's Goldfinger's Switzerland base exploding.
    Murdock wrote:

Seriously? My goodness. His base in Switzerland never blew up in the movie. Just wow. I hope there won't be many drastic changes like this.

00Beast wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Seriously? My goodness. His base in Switzerland never blew up in the movie. Just wow. I hope there won't be many drastic changes like this.

Or maybe, It's the drug place in the PTS of GF exploding. all this is pure guess work.
  • GF base exploding is not a big deal for me. It's a game afterall, it's not that drastic imo.

If you want to know what a drastic change is, go play FRWL. The Grant fight as a video sequence and not in the compartment, followed by thousand enemies dropping in through the windows with machine guns. That was too much for me.
  • I think this will be another FRWL, throwing in a bunch of action sequences that never happened.

What I really hated about the FRWL game was the finale. Klebb is dead, but they butcher the film even more by throwing in a final mission at a secret base where Bond battles Grant who is using a big death machine thing.
  • I think this will be another FRWL, throwing in a bunch of action sequences that never happened.

What I really hated about the FRWL game was the finale. Klebb is dead, but they butcher the film even more by throwing in a final mission at a secret base where Bond battles Grant who is using a big death machine thing.

Oh damn, almost forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me ;-)
    That was really really awful!

As much as I can tell, they may be a bit more tasteful in Legends. But the short interest I had in the game is quite gone again. I probably will give it a spin but I for sure can wait til the price drops ...
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Of all the changes they added into FRWL, the last level was the worst. I wish the fist fight with Grant had been playable, and in this day and age, it would be a quick time event.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I think this will be another FRWL, throwing in a bunch of action sequences that never happened.

You can imagine the brainstorm at EA.

Exec #1: It's the end of the game, last level, any ideas?
    Exec #2: How about a fist fight.
    Exec #1: I know, Grant needs a big giant death ray robot machine thing, that fires lasers.
  • oo7oo7
    Two weeks
    I think this will be another FRWL, throwing in a bunch of action sequences that never happened.

You can imagine the brainstorm at EA.

Exec #1: It's the end of the game, last level, any ideas?
    Exec #2: How about a fist fight.
    Exec #1: I know, Grant needs a big giant death ray robot machine thing, that fires lasers.

What wound me up about FRWL, was considering it is perhaps the worst candidate for a Bond film to game conversion, the most game like scenario in the film (where Bond has to shoot down the helicopter), isn't even in the game! I swear they based that game on their bad memory of the film rather than researching it...

Still, it was miles better than Rogue Agent before it *shudder*

This game will be available for PC but can it be played with Windows XP?
    dragonsky wrote:
    This game will be available for PC but can it be played with Windows XP?

Yes but in america its only for steam download...while in uk it is available for both steam and to buy in-store
    Murdock wrote:

It dose not look like that....I see planes...MIAMI AIRPORT BLOWS UP?!
    edited October 2012 Posts: 16,333
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Miami Airport wasn't even in Goldfinger.

Here is the image but bigger. It's Goldfinger's Switzerland Base.
    Exclusive_MAIN1_UNLOCK_gold_J8Ybw.png
  • oo7oo7
    Murdock wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Miami Airport wasn't even in Goldfinger.

Here is the image but bigger.
    Exclusive_MAIN1_UNLOCK_gold_J8Ybw.png
    perhaps bond hits the airport to follow goldfinger when he heads to Europe. wonder if we will get a tailing mini game for the db5
    Activision isn't that clever to think of something like that and It won't be the DB5, the DBS has taken over.
  • oo7oo7
    I think we will see the db5 in the goldfinger mission
    oo7 wrote:
    I think we will see the db5 in the goldfinger mission

In the trailer, he's driving at Goldfinger's factory and ejects the henchman in the DBS.
    goldfingerleveltrailer0.png